Going going going till its gone.

Hey zoebear!

Just wanted to say have a good day :wavey:

Well done for getting through the day and hope you have a fab day today x

Day 12. Failed.

Lots of reasons. I could give excuses but this journey is about being honest. So I've eaten. A lot. The line will be drawn and I will continue tomorrow.

Good for you :) everyone has bad days but the important thing is to pick yourself up and move on... You still sound determined and motivated so am sure this will be a minor blip :) you CAN do this, you know that x

The important thing is that you are getting back into it tomorrow, don't you be spending time beating yourself up now xx

Day 13

Yesterday did me good actually in a lot of ways.

Scales show a pound on from what I had lost so hopefully wi day will show a small loss and I'll take that being totm week. A loss is a loss!! So no more scales till Wednesday now.

I know next month I will need to be stronger and I be realised how much I want to do this. Usually if I fall off the wagon I really struggle for weeks and weeks to get back on usually swooping between all manner of diets. But and I know this may sound stupid but it took me two hours to decide to stuff it when usually its a snap decision and chocolate is in my mouth faster than you can say choc and then I go buy stuff and have a bit of a binge. Which I did yesterday but couldnt eat hardly any of it so loads left downstairs which won't tempt me now it just surprising the change in me.

Birds were singing this morning, lovely to wake up to. Plan today is:

Summer fruits shake
Muesli bar
Chicken
Cottage pie

And lots and lots of water!!

Thanks for support lovelies. X

Really great to hear you sounding so positive this morning! Don't worry hun i'm sure every single one of us knows how difficult it can be. At least you've learnt from the experience and are able to now put it behind you and carry on feeling all the stronger.

Birds singing here too, i think spring must be on it's way at last :)

You have a good day x

Well done for getting staight back on it. I think sometimes we just need a day like that, especially at TOTM! Its hard going from our old diets to this and must be a massive shock for our bodies. If it made you feel better and possibly gave your metabolism a bit of a boost then whats the harm in the odd day now you know you're strong enough to draw a line under it and move on.

Hope todays a good one for you x

Well done for your positivity mate :) you sound super strong and have learnt from it too... Like you say next month it won't jump out and surprise you as you'll be prepared :) also you'll be deeper in ketosis and will have lost heaps of weight by then so you'll have more tools to deal with it :) glad to see your chin is up and you're back on plan - have a great day x

Day done.. Have a very poorly little one,so it's not been a great day. Have decided not to weigh this week and will try so hard to stay off the scales till next Wednesday. I just don't want to see a gain on the scales. Not sure my motivation and will power can take a knock.

But I'm hanging on in there. Just hoping little one is better tomorrow, I hate them being Ill, I worry so much.

Aw, sorry to hear about your poorly little one. such a worry when they're not very well aren't they.

Great stuff that you are managing to hang on in there, hope things will look look brighter for you and little one tomorrow x

Good idea not weighing (if you can ;) ) and a huge well done for getting thru the day yesterday! I had a terrible day, didn't know what to do with myself... Ended up having an extra pack and am now suffering excruciating stomach cramps and the runs :(
Sorry to hear you have a poorly baby... I worry too - Hope they're feeling brighter today :)
Hope mr ketosis pays a visit to you today and you sail through the day mate... x

Day 14.

Can't believe it. Where have 14 days gone. Plan today is:

Strawberry shake
Muesli
Chicken
Cottage pie.

Little one still sooo poorly. Waiting for docs to call. Thankfully the other one is on the mend and keeping food down now.

Will hopefully get back later. Things a bit hectic here at the mo.

Keep us posted on how everything goes...

Been a manic day. Both little ones really poorly again. Have spent the day cleaning up, washing drying and changing nappies and clothes.

But I've stuck to it, so pat on the back for me. WI day tomorrow, haven't decided whether to weigh or not, think I probably will and deal with whatever the scales say..

Hopefully ketosis not too long off for me.

Aww hope the little ones feel better really soon.

You definitely deserve a big pat on the back for sticking with it on such a yucky kind of day. If you do decide to weigh I hope its a good result for you x

Yes, big pat on the back for you for sticking to it.

Sounds like a really busy day, how old are your little ones - mine are all grown up now, 27 and 24 but only seems like 5 mins since i was up to my eyes in nappies, washing, ironing and toys...

Good luck with the weigh in today (if you do it!) if there's a small gain don't worry it's just water and don't let it knock you! Let it kick you up the bum ;) am hoping you have a loss though - am sure one slip up day won't have done too much damage :)
Hope the bubbas are better and ketosis kicks in x

Morning. I did weigh in and it was a pound on. Nothing that won't shift in a day or two..

My little ones are 15 months. Been to docs this morn and they both have tonsillitis now on top of d and v. Just hope they turn a corner soon and start getting better.

I'm changing my wi day to Fridays now. Mentally I don't know why but its always been a good day for me to weigh so 9.days to kick some serious poundage. X

Back