Going going going till its gone.

zoebear said:
Morning. I did weigh in and it was a pound on. Nothing that won't shift in a day or two..

My little ones are 15 months. Been to docs this morn and they both have tonsillitis now on top of d and v. Just hope they turn a corner soon and start getting better.

I'm changing my wi day to Fridays now. Mentally I don't know why but its always been a good day for me to weigh so 9.days to kick some serious poundage. X

Aww poor little ones, Eva suffers with tonsilitus quite a bit... She's always sick with it too :( hope their meds kick in quickly... You've done so well sticking to plan while looking after them AND working! You star!
1lb? Pah... That'll be gone by tomorrow am sure ;) xx

Very sure that that 1lb will be gone very soon, maybe even by tomorrow! And hey, you've still got a great loss since you started ;)

Hope little ones getting better

Have a good day, take care of yourself and little ones x

They are on the mend thankfully.. Being honest not a fab day, just been hectic and stressy all week.. No excuse.. From now on, it's all about me me me!!

sorry your little ones have been so poorly,my 17 month old has had a terrible cold and cough and has now given it to his sisters and dad

hope your babies are better very soon and you get back on track you can do this!!

They are on the mend thankfully.. Being honest not a fab day, just been hectic and stressy all week.. No excuse.. From now on, it's all about me me me!!

Glad to hear they're on the mend and that you're going to be looking after yourself now :)

Good for you putting yourself first for a change. Hope little ones are all better soon.
Have a good day x

I need a butt kicking please. Another naff day. No excuses.. I'm just totally not in the zone at the mo.. Will try again tomorrow.

zoebear said:
I need a butt kicking please. Another naff day. No excuses.. I'm just totally not in the zone at the mo.. Will try again tomorrow.

Kicking your butt right now! Come on mate, you CAN do this... You ARE going to be slinky for summer!! Back in the zone and eyes on the prize.... food and goodies will still be there when you're done with this diet, it's not for long...
If I kick your butt again, I want it to be a skinny one ;) xx

:whoopass: There you are :)

Hope things get better for you now!

I'm still here, not behaving, but just needed to get the littlies well again and then can concentrate on me.. So thankfully all on the mend, DH spent the weekend ill, but we have a nice day today and tomorrow I have to get back to this. My waist is expanding again :-(

Fresh week fresh start. Glad your little ones are on the mend and that you've had a lovely day x

Glad to hear the sickness has almost left the building and you had a nice day yesterday :) hope today goes well for you mate... I know you can do this! We're all behind you ;) xx

Hello...

Well I am still here but a long short as to where the last week has gone and what I be been doing.

Anyway. Determined to get back on this tomorrow.

Back