1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Going into the office today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lunar jim, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lunar jim

lunar jim Well-Known Member

Actually the office I used to mainly work from, where I haven't been since March! :eek:

I think today might be a good day :D

I'm going to be going into about four different office blocks, so I guess I'd better get ready for some repeated questions lol :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

I hope you get lots of compliments Neal! You deserve them. I imagine a lot of people won't recognise you! I can't wait to hear your story when you get back on minimins :)

I saw an ex - colleague on Saturday - I saw her look at me and it was written all over her face that she could see I had lost weight, and you know she didn't say a word. My HB reassured me she looked green with envy. But I know people often feel strange giving compliments to others that once were very obese - because at the time, commenting about the weight is a 'no go area'.

Here's hoping you get all the compliments you deserve!

Hugs x x x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

You have a good day Neal !! ( sent u a pm) x

Emma I've had a couple of women not mention it either very strange really as neither are fat ? Yet I look drastically different ! Odd. Can't work that one out

5. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

That must be exciting!! :D wonder if some might even not recognise you :).

I bet you'll get loads of compliments!! :D

6. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Good luck and enjoy every second! We all know you look fantastic ;)

7. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

Have a T-shirt printed:

Yes, it is...
    Yes, I have haven't I?...
    Oooh, about 8 stones now....
    About 6 months....
    Yes, it is isn't it?.......
    The Cambridge Diet......
    It's a meal replacem...You know what, check out the website www.Cambridge-diet.co.uk
    No, it's not an unhealthy way of doing it.....
    I doubt I will put it back on......
    Yes, I can eat real food.......

JEALOUS - aren't ya?? :D

That should cover it

8. mrsessex

lmao boardwitless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. onlyme!

haha I actually want one of those t shirts!!! xx

10. boardwitless

I saw a colleague I hadn't met for a few months recently and the conversation went along those lines - and as I was getting a bit fed up of going over it I finished with this line:

Yes, I know, I was a heifer wasn't I?....

That finished that conversation

11. mrsessex

The worse thing is..as the months have gone past and people are STILL *GROAN & YAWN* commenting on how well i look etc..i STILL lie and say 'weightwatchers' DOH!!! WHY WHY WHY do i do it??? i cant bring myself to tell certain people cambridge...

Since i had 2 very negative reactions ..ive laid off telling people its cambridge

*hmppff*

12. onlyme!

I am so going to use that line too! I do say to people that have the cheek to say ' you have lost too much now' wait till you see me when I have finished!! I am still a fat fcuker!

mrsessex likes this.
  13. boardwitless

I know Mrs E, I do say 'Cambridge' but then feel I have to immediately justify it by reassuring people that I am eating real food too.
    Onlyme - Someone said that I should stop now as I was 'tiny'
    I'm 5 foot 11 and 12 stones - they must have been looking down the wrong end of a telescope :8855:

14. Rudles

Rudles Well-Known Member

lol @ tshirt... ohhhh I want to NEED one of those!! xxxxxxxxxxx

15. mrsessex

Oh im also sure people are deluded... i was refered to as 'so little' last week

can only pull a neutral face for that one.. im 12 stone ffs

16. lunar jim

lol sums up the day really! :D

The best one was a simple 'you're looking really well, you must be feeling fit', the guy runs marathons!

A couple of people were really interested in the diet for themselves, so I might have made a couple of converts :D

17. boardwitless

Did anyone hear you on the radio Jim?

18. lunar jim

Ah no, it was local radio and the office is 130 miles away :D

19. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Well done Lunarjim, did you feel good going there?

Love the t-shirt idea you could make a fortune selling them to every cd dieter lol.

20. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Lol i want one of those t-shirts!!!!

21. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

LMAO T shirt is a fab idea.............i tend to tell ppl i am doing a low cal low GI diet, ppl tell me i am tiny now i am 5ft 4 and 11st 13 thats not tiny but i do think with this diet you are less bloated looking.

Well done Jim xxx