Going it alone - Food Diary - feel free comment

hi all not been on for ages also not really been doing SW 100%, had some bad news, my mum is quite ill and i have also been poorly with a sickness bug, and been laid off my second job so been pretty rubbish.. feeling a little bit better but food is my comforter when down in the dumps so fingers crossed for a small gain or a sts this week although i doubt it !

well am back at work and back on the wagon, Did my weekly shop online last night so no Naughty foods allowed, God knows what the scales will tell me on friday. x

Sounds like you've had a bit of a mare hun! No, first of all, is everyone feeling better - how are you, baby (although technically not baby), and your mum. Hope things are getting better. Sorry to hear about your job, that's pants.

As for a kick up the bum, I think after the traumas of the last few weeks, you're allowed to have slipped off the wagon! But as long as everything is getting back to normal, so can SW. We've got just over 8 weeks til Xmas. Realistically, if you stick to it, you can lose a stone in those 8 weeks...meaning on Christmas day, you'll feel fabulous :) We're all here to help on here...I've found it's quite good for a rant too!

xxx

Thanks hun

Aw thanks hun, Well my little lad is back to being as naughty as ever so i suppose thats a good thing, Mum is still poorly which means we can't travel to france for my brothers wedding in 3 weeks, which is horrible but doctors orders..

isn't it horrible when everything happens at once.. sometimes i wish i was a big drinker, instead of a big eater for comfort. LOL.. LOL

I' ve also had a bad tummy bug ( am fine now) but in a strange way it may have helped with a loss ! lol.. we'll see on friday, I'm going to be good now, and like u say we could have another stone off for xmas which would be lovely !

I got a new dress at the weekend ( was supposed to be for wedding) but am going out for a few drinkies on Fri night and plan to wear it then it is a M/L !!!!!!!!! I nearly peed myself cos it fit.. I have to literally cut off circulation to my belly while sucking it in, but my gowd it fits !!! woop woop

Hope everything is well with you, lets hope we both stay firmly on this wagon for xmas now ! xxxxxxx

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee (HEXA)

Lunch
Chicken salad sarnie on WM (HEXB)
Muller light

Dinner
Gammon (grilled), SW Chips, Egg, n tomato

then it went to pot AGIAN !!!! there were 2 profiteroles left and a spoon full of banofee pie.. I ate it and felt sick !! why why why !! :mad:

Thursday - Green

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee (HEXA1)

Lunch
LF Super Noodles
Muller light
Walkers french fries (4.5 SYN)

Dinner
Chicken (HEXB1) Stir fry with noodles sauce (5 SYN)

Snacks
2x Alpen light bar (HEXB2)

Only had 1 HEA yesterday but did have a few coffee's so thats probably covered !

i also weighed in this morning and.........

I lost 1lb !! YEY i pulled it back !!... after a rubbish start of the week it made me realise if i had been GOOD ALL week i could have had a much better loss.

I am also doing 2ltr of water a day.. 1st day was yesterday so maybe that also helped with the loss...

off out tonight in my new dress, and try and relax after a very stressful couple of weeks woop woop ( ah and i have my take that tickets already !! ha ha ha )

Cor Blimey 3 weeks away !!! and 2lb heavier ! could be worse i suppose.. anyway need to get some weight off before xmas so going to spend this weekend getting my menu's back in shape and shopping then back on track....

Saturday - Green - first trial day back on SW

Breakfast
weetabix milk (HEXA)

Lunch
waferthin ham (HEXB), salad, cheese (HEXA)
Mullerlight

Dinner
Super Noodles on toast (HEXB)
Pear, Grapes, banana, Apple

Thinking of going it alone. I haven't been to class for two weeks and still lost 2.5lbs. I like class it is a good laugh but don't really get anything extra from it, no hints as such, so I think the 9 euro a week could be better spent elsewhere :( love the plan though and it defo works

Back