Going the distance............here we go again

Congrats for getting through today, hopefully it will be plain sailing from here on in.
Xx

Thanks, Guys

Woke up this morning with a corking head, sore throat and raging that nothing in my wardrobe fits - all toys are out of the pram!! Am off to Dubai on sunday - what am I going to do? :cry:

Sorry to be a misery guts :eek:

Oh, and really really craving kaya toast, can't think why ;-)

xxx

Feel free to toast me!!

Sorry your not feeling great. How long are you gonna be in Dubai for?

Feel free to toast me!!

Sorry your not feeling great. How long are you gonna be in Dubai for?

Hehe - Kaya toast is a Malaysian treat - coconut jam :drool:

In Dubai for 4 days. Getting myself worked up as a bit of a nervous flyer - probably part of the reason I can't seem to get focus

xx

Sorry, it's a tough one - I'm not the biggest fan of planes either.
Can you take something like rescue remedy to help with the anxiety?

Xx

Sorry, it's a tough one - I'm not the biggest fan of planes either.
Can you take something like rescue remedy to help with the anxiety?

Xx

I have my vallium at the ready ;)

Your sorted then!!!!!
Try not to let it get you down in the meantime.......I know that's easy for me to say!!
Xxxxxx

Ta
xx

Have been totally shocking all week. With the crap I've eaten I deserve to be twice the weight I am :eek:. I know it's coz I'm getting worked up about flying tomorrow :cry: How pathetic is that - I work within the industry FFS and the airline I am going on has a fantastic safety record - no major incidents - EVER!!

Am going to take my packs with my and give it another whirl. Am in Dubai for the week working and to be honest my appetite is always suppresed in the heat.

I plan to keep my head down during the day and laze by the pool with my shopaholic book when I finish work

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and doing better than me!! ;)
xxxx

..............and if I can't be good I'll be careful ;)

I have my valium and I am better than I used to be. Although I have a knack of embarassing myself with whoever happens to be at the gate (nervous jabbering)

xx

They already think I'm a loon! :p

xx

Love it - shall embrace my true self ;)

They think it, why not confirm it for them :D

xx

Have a good week, it's a new one so just put last week behind you and start afresh.

Last edited:
Will try my very best. Have a BIG weakness for Persian food tho ;)

xx

As long as it is pure protein if you need to do it then you will not do too much damage, but try and stick to the packs :D think of the heat and how much it dampens your appetite and how much you need to drink lots of water :D

Back