Going the distance............here we go again

getting ready for tomorrow

xxx

well done hun also add yourself to the october challenge that shoould keep you motivated hun its on a sticky.

Thanks, Hun

xxx

Kinda lost my mojo. Starting again tomorrow and have more than a sneaking suspicion that I have put the 10lbs back on, then some :eek:

xx

You and me both Toots. I keep finding and losing the old oomph on a much too regular basis for my liking.

Have a good restart tomorrow x

Have decided not to weigh myself today and just get on with it - if I weigh I will just beat myself up which I think will make getting back on track harder. Will weigh myself on normal weigh day

Hope everyone's going strong. Am just really lurking at mo as posting feels a bit hypocrytical at mo :eek:

xx

Thanks for the support - really appreciate it, Guys

So far so good - easing myself in with a low carb day then TS tomorrow.

I think I am so :eek::eek: at the mo coz don't know where I am from 1 week to the next and of course TOM did not help matters. Am off the Dubai again on sunday so that's another challenge :eek:

xx

best of luck sweetie, i know how hard it is to get back on track, but you CAN do it. xx

Thanks, really appreciate the support
xx

You will be back on track in no time!
I fell headlong off the waggon last week and I'm talking three days of totally carnage.....it wasn't pretty! But I was amazed at how quickly things settled down as soon as I started back on TS.

What really helped me get on track was having four packs instead of three on the first day to stave off the hunger pangs (and making sure they were my favourite flavours) and then going down to the usual three the next day.

Anyway hope all goes well tom
xxx

Thanks, I may try the four ;)

xx

Well done for getting back to it - we are all human but it takes a lot of willpower to say STOP when you have fallen off the waggon and climb back on. Good luck and keep going :D

Thanks, Bren. You're living, breathing proof that it works so it helps that you're still around giving a swift kick up the bum ;)

Saw your testimonial on Exante website - yay you!!

xxxx

Maintenance is hard, no getting away from it, but once you get to where you want to be, I have found it harder to give up what I have for the sake of a cream bun when there are alternatives :D
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated xx

Fantastic way to look at it

Have tried to rep you a few times but apparently I have to share the love around first ;)

xxx

I know!! Should be credit where credit's due :rolleyes:

xx

Hope all goes well with the new start tomorrow Toots. It is indeedy difficult to pick ourselves up and get on with it, but when we do it is a great boost to the old ego.

Have a succcessful and happy week x

First day down - had extra bar but hey-ho, better that than something else ;)

Grumpy, hungry and thinking an early night may be in order

xxx

Back