Going the distance............here we go again

Id do it a day or so before, ducolax are the only things Ive found to be fast(ish) acting

Maybe we should start a poo thread, I was going to say I could make it a sticky but well..... :giggle:

pmsl - can't believe I missed this!
xxx

Being bunged up is the worst....sorry.

The thing that I have found really good are linseeds (golden if poss but ordinary do fine) - you can get them from holland and b or a lot of supermarkets these days. They are small little seeds-you soak them in water for at least 1/2 an hour - overnight is fine - they become really f
gloopy and you swallow a desert spoon or so without chewing and them chug some water- have a few times a day and they work an absolute treat. They take a bit of getting used to but it is well worth it. You can also regularly have a spoonful a day to avoid the prob in the first place.....I always intend to do that and then remember when it's too late...doooh!!

Hiya Kaya

Well, banana/ryvita combo proved effective but too more-ish :eek:

So......linseed it is. So - I soak a desert spoon in water for 30 mins. Then do I down them or rinse them first?

How many times a day?

Thanks

xxxx

Blooming heck I dropped in for some words of wisdom and what do I get poo story :D

Enjoy the linseed experiment. I find psyllium (sp?) husks work a treat and are gentle. They are a bit large so if you do decide to give them a try swallow dont insert :p

Have a productive week

Blooming heck I dropped in for some words of wisdom and what do I get poo story :D

Enjoy the linseed experiment. I find psyllium (sp?) husks work a treat and are gentle. They are a bit large so if you do decide to give them a try swallow dont insert :p

Have a productive week

I know and it's not even a good Winnie one ;) You know, I get the Psyllium husks from H&B and it never occured to use them as a suppository - bet some have though :8855:

Thanks for dropping by

xxx

A bit windy but good - thanks :p

xxx

5 o'clock is not an early morning - it's the middle of the fluffing night :eek:

xxx

Sorry not been around much - have been so damned tired

Then yesterday morning woke up feeling dizzy and sick - thought was getting winter vom virus or something. Anyhoo - was alright by the time I got to work, right as rain

Then this morning........................OMG I have never felt so ill - not even during chemo!! Woke up and room was spinning - like when you've had wahay too much to drink - got up and stumbled about a bit. Couldn't go back to bed as room spinning so got up at 5 and tried to pull myself together - whilst feeling sick and being sick - this lasted until 8:30 - went outside to clear car of snow - this took about 10 minutes and when I got in the car I was totally fine - tired, but not feeling sick/dizzy/unsteady.

Going to stop at folks tonight and someone is coming out tomorrow to check out the boiler. Really hope it is that as if I wake up tomorrow feeling like I did this morning :cry::cry::cry:

Has anyone experienced this? If so, do you think that it is likely that that is what I am suffering from?

Thanks

xxx

Whoa..scary stuff. Your symptoms do match with carbon monoxide poisoning. Glad you're having your boiler checked but buy a carbon monoxide detector and use it in your bedroom just in case its the neighbours seeping thru. Lloyds chemist often do them fairly cheap or you can buy the cardboard ones for just a couple of quid

Glad you are not staying at your house tonight - really important not to take any risk until you know the boiler is safe.

Back