going to get the LT DVD later today

Well done u :) don't worry about the wi shock, I also had one and it had only been a few days since my last! Lol! No, my big loss was mainly down to healthy eating, having 2 babies (constantly sick!) And running about after 3 kids!... Then had gallbladder trouble and that helped.. done about 5 stints on slimming world too! It's scary how quick it goes back on... Oddly enuf, LT brought in a few eating issues for me. When I began I had maintained my weight for ages... On LT it made me crave food and I cheated... Then when off due to my operations it messed me up and I found I had no control and whatever I ate made me feel guilty (normal stuff that was ok before etc) and that made it even worse! I gained back over a stone and that's when I realised I needed to conquer my demons and do it... Deffo more mentally prepared this time. I am in control, not the diet, I can see the bigger picture and won't repeat my mistake! Have no.hicccups this time with unplanned ops, can refeed etc so I have a goal set that ties in lovely with having a great Xmas and starting the new year off nicely! It also helped that I got sick of food over Xmas and felt so heavy that its nice to have shakes!

Good luck! Will look out.for u too ladies :) (and gents!) x

Hi Bubbles
Yes i can relate to that eating so much rubbish over the xmas and feeling better to do this diet .
Yes no hiccups :) Love to be able to do this diet without them ... Just got to start today , think i'll get cold and have to strap my hot water bottle to by tummy lol
which plan are you on bubbles ?

I am doing the LT pharm programme but have not actually signed up yet! I have about 40 shakes and 20 bars from last time (was on morphine for my back condition so I had to have additional protein and therefore saved the odd meal pack!) So I figured I would use those up and save.some money for a bit! Also got some exante and a few other vlcd bits so I am mixing and matching ... Just doing what works for me this time. I am also having milk in my tea/squash... Lt is much lower in cals compared to exante for example so I figured it can't make that much diff in the grand scheme as the losses are similar... For the first time I am totally content about the plan, how I am doing it and the headspace I am in. I have.never had all 3 at the same time before which was part of the issue I think!
Good luck, let us know how u are doing! Exciting isn't it! X

Hi Bubbles .
Yes LT seems the lowest one from exante and cambridge , I have some slim and save and also i have cleb slim and also some w8 and some cambridge but all up too say 2 days worth so really is just odd bits .
It will give me ahead start . I have just been watching some youtube vids .... on LT ... I did watch some cambridge ones while on that too , was thinking of doing my own one .... I have web cam on my Laptop but will get my son to show me how i', gonna do it lol
Come highs and lows of my time on LT . Will watch out for how your doing on LT ... do you find the chemist one is the best one you've done ?

Yeah I personally think so... Celeb slim is gross! Lol! ... I like having a weigh in and I really like to products (ex flapjacks!) And the price so for me its good and also local! X

ho yes cleb slim is horrid ....its got a weird taste dont think it took off do you ?

hi Elaine , you've down great looking at your ticker , how did xmas go on LT?

Update .
I went to the chemist today to get my LT ... i did the forum and got my weekly food of 36 pounds , I start 4th January ... Her scales were unkind to me lol ... i had my shoes on and clothes , i was 244 .
ON mine with underwear i'm 237 but i'm going with the LT chemist scales . That way i won't be on and off them .
I had a head start with my vlcd shakes just day 2 now but dropped the milk in drinks today to get ready for the road ahead and make the best of my Loses each week .

Thank you Bubbles . yes them doctors scales do that as well lol
Which is your fav flavour ? how are you finding it ? and when you go to the chemist do you find you get help ?

Hi Guys ... well its day 6 and my stick was purple today and yesterday . Checking that i'm in fat burning mode , which happy to say i am , i made my OH do the first morning p on the stick and his is normal so all working ok !
I went to a 21st party yesterday , there was all them lovely cupcakes and food but never touched any , i did however have 2 small diet cokes ... so that was the main reason today to do the test stick , to see what was going on .
Its hard when you are out at parties and you know its all part of the even to have the food and drink , and once its taken away it sometimes takes your personality away with it ... so anyway i showed my face and i left by 9 .... i am aiming to be on LT for 15 weeks all in all ... will see how i am each day .

Hi Guys ... well its day 6 and my stick was purple today and yesterday . Checking that i'm in fat burning mode , which happy to say i am , i made my OH do the first morning p on the stick and his is normal so all working ok !
I went to a 21st party yesterday , there was all them lovely cupcakes and food but never touched any , i did however have 2 small diet cokes ... so that was the main reason today to do the test stick , to see what was going on .
Its hard when you are out at parties and you know its all part of the even to have the food and drink , and once its taken away it sometimes takes your personality away with it ... so anyway i showed my face and i left by 9 .... i am aiming to be on LT for 15 weeks all in all ... will see how i am each day .

I hear you totally! was at a family occasion and they had all my favorite foods and all I could do is watch people eat but thought about it afterwards and was glad I didn't cave because the amount I would have eaten would have been crazy! Kudos to you!!!

Back