Gok Wan....

Caz

Repeat Offender
I think I love him!! In a completely non sexual way!! haha I want a little him in my pocket to take shopping with me. It's quite a large lady on now, and it's actually really interesting and helpful! I might try and kidnap him!!! :D

thanks for this - didn't know it was on.
just turned over :)

There is a rumour going around that Gok Wan did CD when he lost 9 stone years ago. He just says he did a 'crash diet' Wouldn't it be cool if he became the face of CD?

Wow... we love Gok! I'd love to know if he did CD! We can be his cheerleaders...

xxx

I often forget, only found it my chance today! But I do like it :)

Hmmm... I've possibly had an idea, but think that maybe I'm being FAR too ambitious! But, basically... I'm at uni doing Event Management. I actually love it, the organising, the pressure, heaven! Haha crazy I know! I've been trying to think of an event to organise I've just got my last one out of the way. I was thinking a fashion show. But I wanted it to be a bit different. I'd thought about possibly fair trade clothing. But now I'm thinking maybe having a focus or at least a large amount of 'plus size' models and clothing. Maybe! I should email Gok Wan's management company and ask whether he'd be interested!!! I highly doubt it though. And think it is far too adventurous. But I am loving the idea of it! Hmmm!!

me too me too!!! xx

Great idea for an event.....

Dont you think its a bit weird showing them grabbing all the choc..I just thought they emphasised the over eating/fat thing!!! Maybe I got that wrong I don't know. Perhaps its just the way I'm feeling...hyper sensitive!!

DO love Gok tho! A Pocket Goket be ace!!
x

I've just sent his manager an email... I know it's completely unlikely, but I like the idea!! I've personally never seen anything like that at all. My idea is, kind of, as well as a fashion show, mixing in a range of other things such as advice on how to dress to your shape, maybe beauty treatments, and... I don't know! I haven't really thought through it that much!

Go for it!!! If you don't ask, you don't get. And Gok might be into it...

xxx

Pocket Goket.... love it!!!

The fashion guru that he is, that outfit is just wrong!!! The one he's wearing I mean, especially the hat! Minus the hat, jacket and bow tie and I'd love it! lol

he's great.. I'm watching too...

i must say though "love you, love you, love you too... smell that design!... Id just have to sack her she'd look too good.. fabulous... hi five................................

don't need sweetener in my tea - I can just watch this sweet stuff! Haha

Haha I know what you mean! But at the same time, I love it! I just feed off of the enthusiasm of people at times like that. Happy cheery cheesy sickeningly sweet people cheer me up no end!

Me too! A pocket rocket goket!! Every woman needs one! I know what you mean about the rupert shirt, dickie bow and hat...Mmmm??

Love the event idea....GO FOR IT..with extra cheese for extra happiness!!

Mwah dahlings!

I'm glad Gok won the catwalk show at the end - his stuff was much better!!

I too have heard the CD rumours - if it was a 'crazy diet' (which he called it in that other documentary on TV) it could have been CD, as not much else was around then probably. The thing is - if he wanted us to know, he would tell us!! :eek:

I think I love him!! In a completely non sexual way!! haha I want a little him in my pocket to take shopping with me. It's quite a large lady on now, and it's actually really interesting and helpful! I might try and kidnap him!!! :D

He is LOVELY! (But don't buy the book, it's rubbish!). My mum loves him too although she thinks he is called Wok Gan.
So first weigh in - 6lbs off - 3 inches off my waist x

3 inches, wow that's amazing, well done!! That should mean you're about ready to drop a dress size, right??

Being Gokked would be great! I want a capsule wardrobe, but wouldn't have a clue!!

Back