Gold Members support thread

you can do it leighforty!!!! im still not happy, still thinking ok get to 9 stone and then can afford to put half a stone as buffer but i'll die if weight goes on again,,and my original goal weight for myself was 10 stone,,i'll never be happy at this rate!!!

I'm kinda like that. I want 8st 10 as my goal, 9st - 9st 4 lbs as my buffer but my WW goal is 9st 7.5 - 9st 12.5 - nearly a stone heavier than my goal. Finding it hard now. Weight's just going ON when I want it off :( Any tips? I keep thinking I'll never be happy too :(

I really stick to my 29pp a day still!!!! some days i might go 31,32 but very rarely and only use my weeklies if i really have to,,i'm pretty happy most of the time tho but do struggle to just let go and not point for a day,,drives my hubby crazy!!!!!

Thanks yummy. I know the feeling, never feeling happy. I still see pockets of fat and wish I could get rid of them but it never comes off where u want it. I guess we will just have to be happy with what we have got lol

Do you still maintain on 29 aday and not using your weeklies Yummy. Im not in the zone at the moment I think my brain is thinking thats it now got to goal dont have to worry. My body is saying hold on im getting bigger again.

hi all this is my first week at goal but want to lose a few more pounds so i have more to play with, how much am i allowed to lose from my goal weight is it 5lbs loss and 5lbs gain? i will still be going to class each week to encourage my friend to get to her goal weight :)

If you put on more than 5lb you will have to start paying but as for going below, as long as you stay within your healthy BMI (18 to 25). Then you will be ok. Your healthy BMI is in one of the books you got when you started.

Do you still maintain on 29 aday and not using your weeklies Yummy. Im not in the zone at the moment I think my brain is thinking thats it now got to goal dont have to worry. My body is saying hold on im getting bigger again.
i only just saw this post sorry:( i've been maintaining/ kinda losing on the 29pp but i only use about 20 of my weeklies as that whats i've always used as i thought 49 was way to high,,

If you put on more than 5lb you will have to start paying but as for going below, as long as you stay within your healthy BMI (18 to 25). Then you will be ok. Your healthy BMI is in one of the books you got when you started.
thank you :D lost another 1lb this week, loving ww soooooooo much x

Feeling so disheartened, still on my little random not deserved at all gains and then taking a few weeks to lose it. I've pretty much maintained for August which would be fine if I was happy at this weight. I want to maintain in 12 lbs time :(

Have you tried going back to basics, weighing everything and checking points on things you usually know the points for. Sometimes acting like you have just started works. If that doesnt work try a bit more exercise or changing around your exercise routine. You need to find a way to give yourself a quick start. Try the simply filling programme I think there is a thread on here about it.

Oh I always weigh and check points; I don't want to get complacent :)
I can't exercise because of my inflamed hips but I'm getting them seen to next week. Think I will try Simply Filling, was thinking about it earlier. Thanks :)

Let us know how it goes. I have not managed maintenance since I got to goal but I am working on it only 3lbs to go. Hoping to have my buffer zone in place by Xmas lol.

I shall do; hopefully I can lose at least one doing it. I'm quite scared about it to be honest! Somehow I don't think maintaining will be a problem for me- unless you class maintaining as STS every week, in which case I've not had a single one :p Eek, so scared!

Still not doing too well cant get back into it at all. I seem so hungry all the time. Went to a WW Oscars do last Friday, had a great night but followed it with a really bad weekend. Need to get my dieting head back on. How is everyone else doing?

i'm doing ok,,went to birthday party last weekend had a great night followed by 3 slices of birthday the following day which the birthday girl had sent up:D..so trying to make up this week!!!i'm liking the fact that i've actually learned not to turn a bad 1 or 2 days into a month:)

Evening all. Not posted for a while but i've been lurking. So i still havent actually lost any of the weight ive put on over gold but then i havent gained any more either which is good. Im trying to get back on a good footing now but then life steps in and makes it difficult. But im back to doing sensible things like making soups for lunch rather than buying a sandwich and cooking evening meals with lots of vegetables.

I will get back on track (even though i keep saying it one day i will).

Hope everyone is doing well x

went out for a meal on saturday night and ate everything put in front of me stayed in hotel and ate everything in the buffet breakfast next morning too, got so many compliments and was actually really impressed and proud of how i looked in my size 10 dress,,but back on track yesterday,,looking for an excuse to wear the dress again and it has spurred me into wanting to look and feel good hovering around 9st and 9st 2 which i'm quite happy with! hows everyone else doing

Im desparately trying to get back to goal (only got 3lb to go). Glad you had a good time yummy. Welcome back mimsicle. Quick question how long did it take to get your gold card from WW. I got mine after about 8 wks and it had my name spelt wrong. I emailed them and got answer saying I will get a new one in 4-6 weeks. I think that is a long time.

Actually i dont remember ever getting mine. I may have to go back to the meeting and ask the leader about that. I got the pack when i reached gold and a temporary card but not sure i got the proper one.

Back