Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Blooming marvellous on 10.2 ! Well done, so pleased for you, loving your determination and positive attitude, it jumps off your posts!

awe thanks Sandra :) I didn't realise it was an upbeat post in all honesty I was worried t was too honest and boring to read but I feel I need it written somewhere to look back on for a kick up the butt. I have no one else to talk to about this diet you see, my mam isn't interested and my boyfriend just gives me the nod and weird look. I gave up trying lol

Morning everyone,

jumped on the scales today and they said 10.0.6, I thought surely not this cant be right that's too good to be true so ip climbed back on and they said 10.2.4.
I don't know how that has happened but I'd rather it had been the first result :( anyway they are digital and accurate so why on earth t showed 10.0.6 before??? I've jumped on a few ore times just to be sure but no....I'm 10.2.4 which is 2 ounces up rom yesterday.... Oh well can't have good luck forever, someone else needs it :)

Yesterdays menu

B 2 cream coffees.
L 2 slices bacon, spinach, watercress and chard, cucumber, 2 tbs red pepper humous, 1 Cambridge choc mint bar.
D salmon, cabbage greens, garlic, Diablo chilli, soy sauce.
S half pack ox tongue
S Atkins choc brownie bar
S coke zero

water 3-4 litres.
coffee soya 4

sooooooooooooo now I need to work on getting rid of that 2 ounces plus more and I really hope to be seeing 9 something next week, please cross your fingers so tightly for me on this one :) I think if I manage to see 9 something on those scales I will probably die of a heart attack and not enjoy the glory...bit like winning the lottery hey? ;)

sun is shining and I've got a quiet hour before the house gets up so chillaxing and catching up on diaries :) have a goodun!

Morning everyone,

jumped on the scales today and they said 10.0.6, I thought surely not this cant be right that's too good to be true so ip climbed back on and they said 10.2.4.
I don't know how that has happened but I'd rather it had been the first result anyway they are digital and accurate so why on earth t showed 10.0.6 before??? I've jumped on a few ore times just to be sure but no....I'm 10.2.4 which is 2 ounces up rom yesterday.... Oh well can't have good luck forever, someone else needs it

Yesterdays menu

B 2 cream coffees.
L 2 slices bacon, spinach, watercress and chard, cucumber, 2 tbs red pepper humous, 1 Cambridge choc mint bar.
D salmon, cabbage greens, garlic, Diablo chilli, soy sauce.
S half pack ox tongue
S Atkins choc brownie bar
S coke zero

water 3-4 litres.
coffee soya 4

sooooooooooooo now I need to work on getting rid of that 2 ounces plus more and I really hope to be seeing 9 something next week, please cross your fingers so tightly for me on this one I think if I manage to see 9 something on those scales I will probably die of a heart attack and not enjoy the glory...bit like winning the lottery hey?

sun is shining and I've got a quiet hour before the house gets up so chillaxing and catching up on diaries have a goodun!

Come on Lauren the 2oz are not that significant, could be something or nothing. Generally you are going in the right direction at a good rate x. Keep it up x.

Cutting back on amounts and generally decreasing snacks is paying off - and more than fair trade off ;-) so just keep going x. Your honesty and accuracy in your diary are making you so much more aware of your eating - and helping you to make the right choices and changes. So well done, its not easy at all being so honest about what you have from day to day becuase we all often forget or think it wont count and probably get burned off at some point of the day. Thank you for sharing your inner thoughts, I feel privileged you felt comfortable enough to share,it was a joy to read and I'm sure we can all relate to it.

I was just as shocked about the snub in the gym - but I really don't care;

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374221496.050200.jpg

Your definitely gonna be in the 9s very soon and you certainly deserve it.

I use KTC coconut oil, from the Indian food shop. It's poparity astounds me as we generally use it as a hair oil, lol.

Ps. Should I be using a certain brand/type?

Just grabbing 10 minutes to catch up on a few diaries. Well done on the scale result, and on 'keeping on keeping on!'

Come on Lauren the 2oz are not that significant, could be something or nothing. Generally you are going in the right direction at a good rate x. Keep it up x.

Cutting back on amounts and generally decreasing snacks is paying off - and more than fair trade off ;-) so just keep going x. Your honesty and accuracy in your diary are making you so much more aware of your eating - and helping you to make the right choices and changes. So well done, its not easy at all being so honest about what you have from day to day becuase we all often forget or think it wont count and probably get burned off at some point of the day. Thank you for sharing your inner thoughts, I feel privileged you felt comfortable enough to share,it was a joy to read and I'm sure we can all relate to it.

I was just as shocked about the snub in the gym - but I really don't care;

View attachment 100056

Your definitely gonna be in the 9s very soon and you certainly deserve it.

I use KTC coconut oil, from the Indian food shop. It's poparity astounds me as we generally use it as a hair oil, lol.

Morning busy, any coconut oil will do :) I like the tiana one as it tastes the best, the rest for me have had a weird soapy taste blurgh

thank you for always being supportive and helpful on my diary.
i agree it's not always easy to be honest, not on purpose but sometimes we forget what we have eaten. I write it all down here with my thoughts and I have a book I write in with just my menus so have back up and something to note down during the day before typing it up online. Makes things harder but easier haha.

its disgusting that people can make us feel like that and I'd hate the fact it's at the gym where I go because going to the gym is meant to be a relaxing experience and we don't need that crap in our minds.

Hope you have a great weekend and the sun is amazing or what? :)

Just grabbing 10 minutes to catch up on a few diaries. Well done on the scale result, and on 'keeping on keeping on!'

Thanks and for popping in moonwatcher, how a you?

Morning everyone,

il make it a quick ish post. Jumped on scales and today I am....... 10.1.8 :) :) :) I've no idea how because well I need to go to the park. Going to pick something up today because yesterday I had the worst stomach pains, I'd even debated having some cadburys or burgen bread as they both work..I didn't though.

menu yesterday
B 2 soya coffees, 1 cream coffee.
L cucumber, 2 tbs red pepper humous, 15g white Stilton, half pack of roast beef. 1 Atkins coconut bar.
D half pack ox tongue, 25g red cheddar, handful of sultanas and dried cranberries.

s half bottle coke zero.
s Atkins choc decadence.

costa iced americano with pouring cream.
Water at least 6 litres madness but enjoyed.
coffee soya 2 more.

im hoping to be 9 something by late next week so will not give up like I usually do when it's looking doable lol...my brain is starting to play all it's tricks though so need to really concentrate. Once at 9.13 it's a new brain game to get to the next goal of 9.6 wish me luck!

Have a great day everyone :)

OMG! How amazing is that? ?? Well done, all your hard work is paying off. Hope you got something for the Park issue x

OMG! How amazing is that? ?? Well done, all your hard work is paying off. Hope you got something for the Park issue x

Thanks so much Caroline, it's starting to feel like I need to cut my throat in places but getting there :) hope you are well?

Scale results looking good. Well done!

thanks moonwatcher, it feels like I'm going without more to get lower but all part of the corse I suppose. How are you?

That's great Lauren. We're the same weight, and I can't wait to see 9 on the scale. You'll get there before me, your doing so well with plan!

Have a good day. Do you have anything on today? :)

Morning everyone,

Today I weigh 10.2 on the nose, brilliant considering I'm still needing to go to the park. Will get that sorted.

Did a bit of shopping yesterday and bought in some more of my favourite coffee, small pot of cream for treat coffees and soya cream for my main coffees- really think this helps keep cals down.

i was thinking of doing cd again as you know if you read my diary but my friend is back on it and has been to the hospital with gastrointestinal pains. As you all know I want to lose another 1 1/2 stone but....at the risk of my health?? I can't, I'm scared and don't want to do damage.

i have been eating the Atkins bars on a night time just to give me something sweet and chocolately to chew but they do hurt my stomach so have bought only a few days worth then will stop them again. I also bought some more white Stilton to mush my dried cranberries up in, far less sugar this way than the shop bought ones.

its very hard sometimes finding a good balance, a balance that will allow me to be happy for life eating this way and also stop the weight from creeping back on, I'd also like more losses yet. I've no intention of going back to the way I was and I'm confident I can play this eating game for life if I am careful.

Im rambling and likely boring someone away from my page so it's time to shh from me and post my menu for yesterday.

B 2 soya coffees, 1 cream.
L 2 slices bacon, spinach, baby leaf, cucumber, 2 tbs red pepper humous.
D salmon, cabbage greens, garlic, Diablo chilli, olive oil.
s Atkins coconut bar mid afternoon.
s Atkins peanut caramel bar night with my last coffee.
s 25g Stilton with 8 cranberries night time with last coffee.

water only 2-3 litres, was out and about so didn't get the chance much.
Coffee soya 2
coffee cream 1
I'm still averaging 6 coffees per day which I know is not good but I do find they help in between to quash the hunger pangs.

Right, hope you all have a great day! I'm off to check on everyone's diaries.

Hi Goldi, I'm wondering if the lack of 'going' is because you need more veg? It can't be down to lack of water in your case case as you drink plenty of it. Not meaning to nag, but sometimes your veg intake is pretty low, so maybe upping it a bit would help. Hope you get it sorted soon. Have a good day.

Hi Lauren,

Doing good x, your losing at a good rate anyway so no point fixing if it ain't broken xx. So scary reading about your friend being rushed in with tummy problems.....it's definitely not worth it x.

Your so lucky with the atkins bar as they stall me straight away. Can I ask what coffee you use for bp's?

Have I mentioned slimatee for the park?

T and I are making the next 2 weeks kettlebells. Would love for you to join us x, if you think it's not gonna affect your headaches x.

That's great Lauren. We're the same weight, and I can't wait to see 9 on the scale. You'll get there before me, your doing so well with plan!

Have a good day. Do you have anything on today? :)

Thanks val, you might get there before me with your rice type diet, not so many cals compared to the ones I'm shoving in roflmao
nothing great today just sitting with dogs, catching up on emails and watching Adam and Joe on food channel. How about you? Hows your day been?

Hi Goldi, I'm wondering if the lack of 'going' is because you need more veg? It can't be down to lack of water in your case case as you drink plenty of it. Not meaning to nag, but sometimes your veg intake is pretty low, so maybe upping it a bit would help. Hope you get it sorted soon. Have a good day.

Agreed, definitely need more veg. I know your not nagging, I need advice sometimes and glad people take the time to read my diary Nd offer support and help so thank you.

Back