GONNA DO IT........this time WI DIARY!!!

Well bit the bullet this morn and wi at home.....14st 4.8lbs :eek:

So totally skint,got all the bumf off ww(got to goal with them 4 years ago lost 2st) so going solo....well with you guys too!!!!:)

Ideally looking to get a stone off.....then see how it goes...wish me luck!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Well done for starting, had my first week wi this morning, feeling great. Hoping that I can stick to it long term.

Looking to loose a stone first too and then see how I do, never been that weight so not sure what it'll be like

Im going to do it this time as well. I start tomorrow.

Welcome back to WW, and good luck! I'm doing the same, I used to do WW and got 7lbs from goal but totally fell off the wagon and into a pit of takeaways...

I don't have anyone at home for proper motivation and advice, so I am hoping this is the place where it's all going to happen for me.

Well i've given myself a 3 week challenge, 7lbs off in 3 weeks. Off to London 3 weeks tomorrow so onwards and downwards hopefully!!!!!!!

well done on returning and good luck with the challenge :D

Had my first wi this morn(only started properly wed but want to wi on a fri) and lost 1lb......only 6 more iccle lbs to go by 3 weeks today!!!!! ;-)

Back