Gonna have to change to Exante..

Scarybush

Have been crunching some numbers lately and have relised that LT is costing me nearly e300 a month..So have gone onto the Exante site and the forum on here and its pretty much the same diet with the same losses..and will end up only costing me e150 a month including p&p..
Gonna miss the weekly WI with the pharmasist, and worried I mite slip more..But if I want to make an attempt at saving for Australia I'm gonna have to do Exante..
Gonna send off for the months supply, so will be on LT for another week, but will keep checking in..

Good luck with exante, I wasn't too keen on the taste of the shakes but most people love them x

Its not the taste's of the shakes and the soups..its the cost of LT...the shakes are grand no problem with any of the flavours..
Just hope I have the same sucess on Exante as i've had in 4weeks on LT
Thanks sp much for the luck

No reason you wont have exactly the same success ;)

I'm the same scarybrush, 3 kids and not much Money coming in:( so this is my last week on lipotrim and then il be doing exante! Hopefully the lipotrim girls and guys will still hav us for over for a chat ;)

Girls id love 2 hear how u get on. Lt is 2 exp 4 me also. On day 2 now, was planning on stayin on it 4 8 weeks but its a lot of money

I'm the same scarybrush, 3 kids and not much Money coming in:( so this is my last week on lipotrim and then il be doing exante! Hopefully the lipotrim girls and guys will still hav us for over for a chat ;)

Its the only reason i'm switching is because of the expensive.. gonna get my last lipotrim shakes tomorrow and tell the girls in the Pharmacy:rolleyes: not looking foward to that..have just ordered my:rolleyes: Exante stuff and hoping it comes before the weekend..
will pop in from time to time, to see how everyone is doing on LT..who knows I could end up coming back..;)

Good luck Scarybush and of course you are more than welcome here on the forum, even if it's just to let us know how you're doing on Exante. Stay strong and if you need to rant, feel free to do it here :) xxx

I'd love to hear how you get on on Exante, if there's a cheaper option that works as well as LT then I'd be on for trying it too :-D

I'm on Day 2 - its so much easier than I had thought it'd be - maybe i'm being naive? Hope it doesn't get too difficult!

Everyone's experience is different Bitsy, I personally found the first week hell on earth! It does get easier though.

Challenge 1: Baking a cake for my buddy's party on Fri!

I'd love to hear how you get on on Exante, if there's a cheaper option that works as well as LT then I'd be on for trying it too :-D

I'm on Day 2 - its so much easier than I had thought it'd be - maybe i'm being naive? Hope it doesn't get too difficult!

Famous last words sweetheart......I hope for your sake that you don't have to eat them:rolleyes:

I managed it! Cake baked (without picking) looks yummy. Its for a bash on Friday - I reckon I'll be able to avoid munching the cake, its avoiding the booze inconspicuously that'll be the tougher challenge...

Hope the move to Exante works out. It will give the same results as LT so you will be fine. At least it has more variety in flavours so it will also be easier to stay on it for a lengthy period too. Enjoy!!

Bitsy said:
I managed it! Cake baked (without picking) looks yummy. Its for a bash on Friday - I reckon I'll be able to avoid munching the cake, its avoiding the booze inconspicuously that'll be the tougher challenge...

Just say ur on antibiotics? White lie :)

Back