GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

sun 8th aug....green

missed breakfast,couldent face much this morning

pasta n sauce with leeks 1xheb = bacon 1xhea=42g hf cheese grilled on top

shape yogurt

beanfeast and pasta 2 hea= 42g hf cheese

heb x 2= mint hifi bar

pineapple fingers

syns=1/2 batchelors brocolli and cheese,did have 2 small fresh hot sugared doughnuts but im sure was within my syns

Last edited:
mon 9th august....ee

raspberries,blueberries and strawberries topped with shape zero

batchelors and pasta n sauce cheese and brocolli mixed with bacon and leeks 1xhea =42g half fat cheese grilled on top

1/2 x heb = 1 alpen light bar

sw chips,hot and spicy chicken,mushrooms and curried beans

total mixed with a option 2syns and some more fruit

total syns=2.5

Last edited:
oops this aint going well cant seem to keep this diary thing up so here we go again
struggling like mad,still trying to lose this 7lb that i put on about 6 weeks ago,i seem to lose a bit then gain abit and so on,honestly its like taking 1 step fowards and two steps back :(

today 16th sept.....ee

breakfast----1 xheb 2 slices of wholemeal toast flora el = 1syn

snack = activia yogurt and a apple

dinner---brocolli and stilton soup using my 1xhea

tea---gammon,roasted veg,cajun spiced wedges,poached egg and fresh pineapple

syns---might have a milky bar rasin and biscuit so 9 syns
2 x mikados = 1syn
flora el = 1 syns

GRAND SYN TOTAL=11 SYNS

Hey chick, thanks for my message!! Yes I have managed to get back in 'the zone' and lost 3 lb of the 5.5 lb gain on Monday so happy days, but really hoping I can shift some more by next Mon! The days go by so quickly!! How are you getting on hun? Have you managed to get back into the swing of things?X

yeah,ive been 100% back on track this week and i feel so much better.had a pound gain last week but weigh in tomorrow so keeping everything crossed for a good loss.think if i lose at least 2lb it will give me a boost.only got anotjher 5lb to lse to get to my 3 stone so not too bad.have had loads of new meals this week ,kept syns low(about 5-6 a day)...oooh hope i lose tomorrow x

Back