GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

mon 10th may...green

pineapple 1 xheb = 2 alpen light bars

skipped lunch but very naughtily had a white hot choc in thortons and a cake so no syns for me this week,just find it so hard to resist.

cheese dish(layer of par boiled potatoes then tomatoes then 1 xa of 42g cheese,then same again with 2nd hea=42g cheese drop of water then cooked in oven till brown,yummy

200phsk.jpg

pineapple and mullerlight

2 heb=3 pagen krisp rolls

total syns=????????

Last edited:
tues 11th may...ee

missed breakfast oops

pineapple quite a lot

sw flan with ham base, tomatos,mushrooms 1 x hea=42g cheese

plum

kfc style chicken with beans,fried mash and coleslaw 1 xheb 2 ww bread

total syns=0 making up for yesterday,dying for my curly wurly,maybe have 1 tomorrow,fingers crossed,thatl teach me lol.

my son got me a curly wurly wurly and a diet coke all ready for me when i come down from putting little ones to bed,how could i not so total syns today=6

Last edited:
wednesday 12th may...ee

shape zero ,plumx3

asda chickpea dahl and rice and plum banana

lasagne with side salad and coleslaw

have now found out that packet macaroni cheese is synned..DAMMIT...so will syn 3 for this mistake

total syns=3?

my tea was stunning could eat it all over again

so hoping to lose the 2lb i put on last week get me back on track ,fingers crossed

Last edited:
fri 14th may......ee

lost 1.5 pounds today,so im gonna aim for a pound next week so that will get rid of the last 1/2 pound from the 2lb that i put on last week,plus i got a very big wedding do next sat to go to so want to look my absolute best and these extra pounds make all the difference x

ixheb=weightwatchers wholemeal bread/flora el =1syn

no dinner as i was sooooooo busy

sweet and sour chicken with rice

syns=galaxy bubbles =8.5
flora el=1
total syns =9.5

Back