GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

weekends are hard because i go football with the boys on sat and they alway have a mc donalds breakfast after so i have to sit there with nothing which is usually not a problem,but we leave so early in the morning im usually starving.today i went to a shopping mall and its all burgers and stuff ,fast food and i cant go all day with nothing,also i know if i stayed at home at the weekends i would stick to it 100%.week days im fine and im now finding cos my weekends are so bad(well not bad bad but not very good)i have to save my syns in the week.
sorry to moan but its happening every weekend now and i really need to lose this weight.i only got 6lb to go to reach my 3 stone target

Can you not prepare something the night before and take it with you? The magic porridge seems to be a popular choice. You can just take a tuperware bowl and spoon. Pasta is easy to eat on the run too. I do tubs of the stuff (pasta, 14 olives 1syn, tinned baby corn, spring onion, cucumber, red/yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, with x2 tbsp extra light Mayo 1.5syns and a spoonfull of natural yoghurt) massive lunch for 2.5 syns on a green or EE). It's been my life saver, cos it keeps well at room temp, so I can just munch wherever I am!!

Preparation the night bEfore is what keeps me in track the following day.

Good luck xxx

its a good idea but i dont mind having nothing when im in mc donalds cos we usually sit in the car but my mum is dead againt dieting and she moans at me if i say i cant have that and its really difficult and awkward so to keep her quiet i dont say anything.all ive had today really is half a muffin and 2 lattes and a egg sandwich,not a lot really but its things like lattees there only a milky coffee and they are synned quite high aernt they :eek:(

Can you not prepare something the night before and take it with you? The magic porridge seems to be a popular choice. You can just take a tuperware bowl and spoon. Pasta is easy to eat on the run too. I do tubs of the stuff (pasta, 14 olives 1syn, tinned baby corn, spring onion, cucumber, red/yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, with x2 tbsp extra light Mayo 1.5syns and a spoonfull of natural yoghurt) massive lunch for 2.5 syns on a green or EE). It's been my life saver, cos it keeps well at room temp, so I can just munch wherever I am!!

Preparation the night bEfore is what keeps me in track the following day.

Good luck xxx

sounds lovely will try this.magic porridge souns like a good idea,have also done this with pudding rice and frozen berries and thats nice too,will do this next weekend i think.i cant be a hermit and sit in all weekend with my 4 il go bloody crazy

My mum was very much the same about me being on a diet but it was more her issues around the fact that she couldn't and didn't have the determination to achieve what I was.
Try and put a spin on it with your mum and the angle that you don't like that food and you'd far prefer to eat something which you going to enjoy....when people hear "I can't eat that cuase I'm on a diet" they instantly think your depriving yourself when in reality you can have it and syn it but thats YOUR CHOICE :)
You've made such an amazing lifestyle change and be confident when around others that this is your choice and your happy and not going without.
Hugs xxx

hi,im back ,been having a absoulte **** time these last few weeks but getting over them now.After a 7lb gain a fortnight ago i thought id start back on here again.did sw last week 100% and stayed the same,didnt shift any of that 7lb,i was fuming ,but raring to go now ,this aint gonna beat me,that nasty 7lb gotta go

3rd august 2010...ee

chopped apple,raspberries,topped with ff fromais frais and 1/2xb=1 alpen light

1/2 xheb=other alpen light

tuna salad,tomatoes cucumber ,pepper,beetroot,savoury rice,boiled eggs

beef curry and egg fried rice(curry has loads of superfree in it)

syns=2.5 for few bits in curry,curly wurly=6 total 7.5

Last edited:
fri 6th august ?

well weighed today and sts for a 2nd week,not sure how its gonna go today as i have my grandads funeral this afternoon .

1xheb=3 ww brown danish 1syn for flora el

picked at buffet,did have a few bits of cheese and some of the best tasting quiche ever,but on this occasion im gonna let myself off.a very emotional day.

Last edited:
Back