Good day!

lil_legs

Gold Member
Having another great day today! Booked a few hours off work as I have a delivery and had to pick up a few bits and bobs.

Resisted a free meal at a lovely restaurant paid for by work, instead I came home after my errands and went for a swim. Only 15mins but did 50 widths, gonna go Sunday and Monday.

Reading a magazine in the garden now enjoying the sunshine, just had an omelette :)

Later I will try on all my new size 10 clothes that have arrived for holidays to see how far away I am! Hopefully an achievable distance!!

Hope your all having a good day :) xx

I am sooo pleased. They all fit (need to lose at least another 7lb+ for them to look really nice but they arent million miles away!!) Granted they are stretchy but thats not the point, they are size 10's lol.

Ive even bought a playsuit which i would never have dreamt of wearing before... it does up but if i can get under 10 st and lose my belly it will look fab!!

yay! chuffed :)

I am sooo pleased. They all fit (need to lose at least another 7lb+ for them to look really nice but they arent million miles away!!) Granted they are stretchy but thats not the point, they are size 10's lol.

Ive even bought a playsuit which i would never have dreamt of wearing before... it does up but if i can get under 10 st and lose my belly it will look fab!!

yay! chuffed :)

Well done hun thats brilliant! :)

I found a dress in my wardrobe that was too small before and fits perfectly now! I love that feeling its great isnt it? :p x

Back