Goodbye CD <> hello 'Fat Smash Diet'

Wow! How pretty are you?! :eek: :D

You look wonderful, honey!!

Much love

04/11/06 Complacancy is always ready to trip u up!!

47/100

Brrrrrrr!
I'm sat here with my wooly hat on & scarf wrapped around my nack and face!!!!!
It's gone really really cold - I love the winter, but with all this extra water I'm shivering my backside off..... coming to think of it, thats not such a bad thing *LOL!*

Complacancy is always ready to trip u up - this I found out yesterday. Feeling quite smug and happy that I can beat anything this diet throws at me emotionally, then BANG - the hormones kick in.... and that sets off my chatterbox "ohh u feel crappy, u can have that pizza & salad cream... u've not had that for such a long time... u deserve it!!!"
Then that set my head on; "well it is 3 days till weigh in & i've only lost 3lb this week and I won't lose anymore... and I can lose what I gain by Monday"
How dangerous is ONE negative thought??? I MUST remember this for when I begin the maintanence steps and more importantly when I enter the food world again.
I didn't eat the pizza and I didn't binge I'm pleased to say. I want to get out of the binge-then-purge cycle. I haven't binged or had a blip at all on this diet, what I have done is when I know that it's not my chatterbox but my body that needs something extra - in a calm, controlled way, I've had a little bit of protein - like I did last night. I had a few slices with a coffee, and my urge to binge went away.
Admittidly, when I was taking the protein out of the fridge, momentarily I felt that horrible out of control feeling I used to get around food - and it really scared the hell out of me big time. I feel like I'm in 'recovery' but only one chocolate bar, or one takeaway away from being the old me... I don't want that, I don't want to succumb to binges and the whole "I'm a failure... I hate myself" way of thinking.

So today, chatterbox is still trying to lure me into getting that pizza out of the freezer - so if Hubby doesn't eat it tonight, it's definately going into the bin!!!! I've come too far to let the old me emerge again!!

Much love, chelle xx

05/11/06; The change in me

48/100

I've been reading thru my past posts today, and the person writing them seems totally alien to me now.
I mentioned some skater jeans a few weeks ago, they only just did up, were tight and I had a terrible over-hang over the top. Now they fit perfectly, the over-hang has gone and they're not tight, they're loose - better still, I can do them up without breathing in and sucking the life out of myself lol! They're a size 14 too.

Last night was a pivital moment - hubby didn't eat his damn pizza and I'd convinced myself that I needed it in order to carry on with the diet. I turned the oven on, opened the pizza box and whilst waiting for the oven to heat up I remembered what a slippery slope it is to eat carbs and unhealthy foods, so promptly turned the oven off and returned the pizza to it's box and then the freezer. I had a warm drink, cooked a chicken breast and had that and felt soo much better for it - which has got me thinking that a change of plan to 790 may well be on the cards, after all weightlosses are almost identical (maybe a pound or 2 a month less) and if this is what it takes to stop those horrible thoughts of bingeing then so be it! The other pluses to this iare that I will be in control of food and not the other way round, which is something that does scare me for the future and also I can exercise more and hopefully I'l have more energy. So methinks this is definately the plan for me from now on. Definately going to give it ago this next week and see how I feel.

Much love, chelle xx

Hi chelle,

Well done on making such positive choices for yourself this is really what it is all about at the end of the day.

size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you, you must feel great!!!!

I do think we need to listen to our bodies and I think this is key to a successful outcome...it is when we listen to the rebellious child inside of us that gets us in trouble.:(

Looking forward to see how you do if you do decide to do step 2.

Love Mini xxx

Hi chelle,

Well done on making such positive choices for yourself this is really what it is all about at the end of the day.

size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you, you must feel great!!!!

I do think we need to listen to our bodies and I think this is key to a successful outcome...it is when we listen to the rebellious child inside of us that gets us in trouble.:(

Looking forward to see how you do if you do decide to do step 2.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,
The label says 14 but it's the only 14 I can currently get into. It's soo strange how clothes sizes vary - I mean my pair of 16 jeans are hanging off me (literally - I can pull them up without undoing the zip & button) but then I have another pair, same size that don't quite do up! And then, there's these 14s that just fit perfectly..... so I think I'm a size 15! Hahaha!! It's fun trying on clothes - and the best thing is I haven't spent a penny on any new clothes as these are the ones I've had in my wardrobe that I bought for "when I lose weight" rather than buying my size at the time! (Does anyone else do that, or am I just weird???!!))

Hope u're feeling better and circumstances get easier for u.

Much love, chelle xx

07/11/06 - Half way in days & pounds

50/100

3 more pounds to lose until I'm half way in pounds, but today marks my 50th day on this bloomin crazy diet.
Have lost 5lbs this week. Have also started to increase my exercise levels - tiring but am sure it'll become routine in no time.
I had a planned meal yesterday with hubby. It was soo nice to eat with him and be a little bit naughty - but in a totally controlled non-bingeing type of way. Yes I ate a takeaway BUT I enjoyed it, AND I stopped when I was full and even managed to leave alot of it. I haven't gained today - BUT I am NOT going to be complacent about that as I know all too well that the scales could show a gain tomorrow.
I refuse to feel guilty about it and am straight back to 790 today and feel completely fine. The inner voice that has been screaming at me to binge all week has dampened down to a muffle and the Adult in me is completely in control.
Just under 3 stone to go to my provisional goal of 10st 7lbs.

Much love, chelle xx

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO DAY 50 XXXX

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DAY 50
CONGRATULATIONS CHELL
FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS
WELL DONE HUN
XXC
:D ;) :p :)

hI cHELL
FAB LOSSES AND WELL DONE FOR GETTING BACK ON SS AFTER YOUR MEAL.i BET YOU FEEL SO GREAT.lOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CHRISTMAS WEIGH-IN YOU'LL LOOK FAB
((HUGS))
XXC

Chelle you have done sooooooooo well :D and to have a take away and then leave some! that in its self must be a huge ego boost to you, knowing you can do that and not go into overdrive.

Your hubby must be so proud of you as well!!

And another 5lbs thats just fantastic :D:D:D

Dont worry about the gain on the scales as it'll only be water weight, it'll be gone in no time at all.

Well done again you must be sooo proud of yourself!

08/11/06 Winter is here!!!!!!!

51/100

Nothing much to report really. It's cold, wet and windy - yes I do mean the weather! Winter is here, I love it... now to get out my crystal ball and make it snow!!!!!!!
Had my 790 meal yesterday - really not sure on the portion sizes for the veg , the book says a "tablespoon" - how the heck can u get a tablespoon of lettuce? LOL! I've stopped over analysing it and only have a bit. I can't believe how much fish u can have tho - it really really has stopped that nagging voice in my head from telling me to binge.
I did my exercises yesterday & Monday so am a bit sore this morning - which I suppose is a very very good sign. Not doing any today, but definately tomorrow.
Scales showed 1lb loss today, which made me jump up & down on them... really hope they're not broken LOL!!! Wasn't expecting a loss as I'm due on next week and am already starting to feel a little tender and bloated.......... we women certainly do have ALL the fun!
So for the rest of the day, am flat-bound waiting for a man to come and see to my pipes!! Not as exciting or weird as it sounds - we have mould in our bathroom and its ruined the decorating (not that there was much to ruin!) - I don't mind really, never liked the bathroom since we moved here, so it'll be a good excuse to re-decorate it before Xmas and finally put our mark on it!!

SO i'll go twiddle my thumbs... I hate waitng around for people.. why do they always turn up late????!

Much love, chelle xx

Chelle you have done sooooooooo well :D and to have a take away and then leave some! that in its self must be a huge ego boost to you, knowing you can do that and not go into overdrive.

Your hubby must be so proud of you as well!!

And another 5lbs thats just fantastic :D:D:D

Dont worry about the gain on the scales as it'll only be water weight, it'll be gone in no time at all.

Well done again you must be sooo proud of yourself!

Hey hun,
Yeh it really was a turning point, but realistically I know that I'm always going to have to keep myself in check so that this weight never returns!!! I daren't get complacent about it all - thats when trouble will start for sure!
I didn't gain any weight - no idea how that happened????!!! Might be because I didn't actually eat that much??? I've no idea how it all works!!!
Hubby is proud, he waits in anticipation every morning to see if there's a change and he hugs me (even if i've maintained) and says he's proud and that he can really see the difference in me. I'm a very lucky girl to be married to such a wonderful guy!
Keep up the good work hun, u're doing great!
Much love, chelle xx

Hi chell
Well done you on the exercise,you need to get a good massage later!!And not by the pipe man lol ;)

They are always late as it makes them look like they have a busy full buisness??

Have a fab day enjoy your AAMW have some chicken for me
xxc

Hi babe
Have your pipes been seen to yet??????
You are doing so well you should be so proud of yourself.
I went up to 170 about 5 weeks ago and weightloss was still great,nice to have evening meal.Yesterday I started 1,000 was stuffed lastnight and keep going over what i had to makesure I have not had to much,Having Pasta tonight for the first time this year,hehehehe
Have a grea rest of the day.
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi chell
Well done you on the exercise,you need to get a good massage later!!And not by the pipe man lol ;)

They are always late as it makes them look like they have a busy full buisness??

Have a fab day enjoy your AAMW have some chicken for me
xxc

Hey hun,
Damn, and I was gonna rope him in for a quickie.. back massage that is!!!!! :eek: LOL!!!!!!!!
I never thought of it like that - I suppose they're sat in the van with a flask of coffee and doughnuts keeping me waiiting!!! - grrrrrrrrrrrrr work men!!!

Talk soon hun! :)
Much love, chelle xx

Hi babe
Have your pipes been seen to yet??????
You are doing so well you should be so proud of yourself.
I went up to 170 about 5 weeks ago and weightloss was still great,nice to have evening meal.Yesterday I started 1,000 was stuffed lastnight and keep going over what i had to makesure I have not had to much,Having Pasta tonight for the first time this year,hehehehe
Have a grea rest of the day.
{{{HUGS}}}

Hey hun!
Not been 'seen' to yet - soo many jokes, soo little time LOL!!!
Yeh - it definately nice to have an evening meal! I've purely switched to 790 to stop myself from bingeing - that used to be a big problem for me and on the last few weeks of ssing I've had to have iron will not to eat. I'd rather do this for a few weeks longer than go back to my old ways of eating - I never want to be that weight again!!!
U're soo close to goal, thats fantastic!!!!!!! The CD1000 does look yummy!! And, the menu looks rather big! Ohh and pasta - one of my faves!!! Lucky u!! I'm going to see how 790 goes in the lead upto xmas and then maybe onto 1000 the week before - I really don't want that yuck glycogen weight gain over xmas - not that I'm going to gorge myself.... everything in moderation huh?! Although it's looking like I'm full with a bowl full atm, so its all good!!!! LOL!!!

Great to see u hun! U've done fabulous!!!

Big hugs, chelle xx

Hey hun,
Damn, and I was gonna rope him in for a quickie.. back massage that is!!!!! :eek: LOL!!!!!!!!
I never thought of it like that - I suppose they're sat in the van with a flask of coffee and doughnuts keeping me waiiting!!! - grrrrrrrrrrrrr work men!!!

Talk soon hun! :)
Much love, chelle xx

lol you havent seen him yet ;) .........ummmmmmm doughnuts better not bring them in the house.
Have a great day
xxc

09/11/06; Things are fine

51/100

U wait all day and then two workmen turn up at once - but between the pair of them they didn't even bring the right parts!! *sigh!*
Anyway, diet is going fine. Infact I may have to drop back from 790 to ssing - as I'm getting soo full up that fitting my packs in and the soya milk is proving really difficult. I'm waiting for my fullness to go so I can do some exercising, but it doesn't look like it's going to. I hate being bloated.

Thats all for now, nothing else going on....... my life is just soo fun fun fun!

Much love, chelle xx

Back