Goodbye jiggly bits!

Monday 4th January.
It's the first Monday of the New Year, which everyone knows is the time to kick the flab's ass! I also bit the NY bullet and stood on the scales after NYE's/NYD's over indulgence and I am 10st 7lbs. I can cope with that! It's what I was before Christmas so I feel it was decent!

Breakfast
HExB
toast, 1 syn ketchup and an egg.

Lunch
Pasta, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn, pepper and light mayo (3 syns)

Dinner
SW Tikka Masala ready meal with rice.

Snack
SW Bar -3 syns

First time trying the tikka masala and it was nice. Hotter than I would be used to but I'm a bit of a plan Jane with food. Off work tomorrow (God bless job share) so I'll cook dinner as opposed to a ready meal.

Coming in at 1242 calories. No HExA today.

Last edited:
Absolutely! Came home, tried on new clothes that had arrived and dinner was ready by the time I was finished!
i need to get some of these in freezer for my cba nights lol - which other ones do u recommend?
i like spice and flavour, i found a lot of the ww meals were bland with no flavour :(

I've only tried three so far, Shez_x, the pasta and meatballs, cottage pie and the tikka massala! All of the have been great. Next time I have the cottage pie I think I'll be sure to have a side salad with it but that's the only changed I'd make!

I have the saag, pizziola, bolognaise, chicken and meditteranean veg pasta in the freezer ready to go :)

And what about the new clothes Jenna?

My sister who is a size 8/10 orders loads of clothes online and it is like a fashion show when she opens the box...then most of them go back as they don't always look as nice as they do online, however before Christmas she kept most of them as they were all nice:)

I've only tried three so far, Shez_x, the pasta and meatballs, cottage pie and the tikka massala! All of the have been great. Next time I have the cottage pie I think I'll be sure to have a side salad with it but that's the only changed I'd make!

I have the saag, pizziola, bolognaise, chicken and meditteranean veg pasta in the freezer ready to go :)
ohhh :) deffo goin on a trip to iceland at some point - need the sw burgers in my life anyway haha

Have you got a diary, Amy?

Today's plan...
Breakfast
HExB
toast, 1 syn ketchup, egg.

Lunch
Pasta bake (66g wholewheat fusili, peas, sweetcorn, 3 slices of wafer thin ham, HExA cheese and 1/2 can of Campbell's low fat mushroom soup) 3.5 syns.

Dinner
Pasta bake (66g wholewheat fusili, peas, sweetcorn, 3 slices of wafer thin ham, 6 syns cheese and 1/2 can of Campbell's low fat mushroom soup) 3.5 syns.

Yes, I know I'm boring, same thing for lunch and dinner but it's rotten outside and comfort food is needed.

Now, the soup is causing me some issues. For some reason I had in my head that it was 7 syns per half can, however I asked someone on a facebook group for help and they entered it in to the syns calculator and it comes out as 7 syns for the whole can. I hope they're right. Judging by the nutritional info I feel 7 for the whole can is probably correct but it seems too good to be true. If anyone wishes to do a double check for me you'd earn a massive virtual hug lol!

1531595_10153959456559388_4798718025509526499_n.jpg

If the info is correct, I'm finishing today on
14 syns and 891 cals.

yeah peas n sweetcorn n pasta bake is standard haha - havent had pasta bake in ages
hmmmmm another meal idea :)
looks lovely

Feeling a bit annoyed with myself at the moment. I feel like I've cheated due to dinner? Hmm

Breakfast
HExB toast, 1 egg, 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch
50g pasta, 2 syns of lighter than light mayo, mushrooms, sweetcorn.

Dinner
SW Ready meal-Bolognese, 70g pasta (all pasta weights are uncooked), HExA of cheese and then this is where I fell. I had two slices of garlic bread. Now according to the packaging it's 225 cals which as far as I'm aware is 11.5 syns, bringing me in as 'ok' and my calorie count is 1171 but it just feels odd.
I've included a pic of the packaging incase any of you kind folk have access to the syns calculator and wish to help my stressy self haha!

a food.jpg

Back