GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Deezer said:
I'm such a mardy.... i'm a fair weather swimmer!!! Its wayyyyy too cold!! Lol...

Right sunbeam any more talk like that and I'll drag you there with me haha.... How does hollingworth lake sound?? Xx

Hi shivie, I now also get to admire you for learning to swim as well as your amazing weight loss! I would love to have the confidence to learn. My kids are 4 and 2 and will be starting swimming lessons soon. I would love to be able to play in a pool with them but don't know if im brave enough to bite the bullet and go for lessons myself. I think this is something I need to really consider. I'll be interested to hear how you get on. X

GO for it Pam! Trust me, if I manage to learn then absolutely anyone can!! I was a total chicken before...couldn't even get my face wet, but now I can do about a third of a lane, without a float (ok and without arms!!) so that's a BIG deal for me. As the lovely water-babies on this site would advise, just relax, get comfortable in the water first and soon you'll get the confidence to start some lessons. I know what to do in principle now but just have to get the co-ordination together! Good luck hun xx

Back