Goose will get to goal

How's everyone getting on

Im doing well with lipotrim. Just feeling a bit crap with struggles of being a mum x

Had a compliment that id lost weight ao motivation to keep going x

Absolute banging headache today. Sob sob

Hiya hun i have been feeling hungry first thing too. Today was probably one of the first days i didnt and needed to prompt myself to have all my shakes but im normally ready for one at 8am!!

Its not shameful at all hun. Well done on not putting it all back on. Ive never done refeed properly i just go crazy which is partly why i end up gaining so quick . How did u find refeed. From my past experiences having done lipo if you come of for a break its really hard to get back on again. I would mange 2 to 3 sometimes 4 days then slip of the wagon and cycle is repeated.

Yes you are doing 100% everything as you should be on lipotrim. Keep at it. Im having a soak and heading to bed soon. Another day done yayyy x

I'm glad it's not just me. It's only in the morning as I don't feel hungry the rest of the day.

Refeed is important Hun! It's a gradual introduction to food which will prevent the 7-10lb gain from our glycogen and water stores replenishing. I enjoy refeed - I genuinely enjoy salad and vegetables anyway. To do a proper refeed you're supposed to do a refeed week for every stone you lose (apparently). You'll enjoy your food more if you do a refeed, plus you may still lose weight whilst doing it. You'll be surprised how full you feel after your meals too (as our stomachs will have 'shrunk' after doing Lipotrim).

My main priority is to rid myself of the 'All or Nothing' approach to food as this results in the mindset of being restrictive and triggers me to want to eat everything if I have one 'bad' thing, which is not realistic, sustainable or healthy.

I weighed today and I've lost 3.5lb :) It is going down in the right direction and I am happy the lunch I had to have this week has not had an adverse affect on my loss.

Well done at the 3.5lb loss. You must br ecstatic!!!! So proud of you xxx imagine if you had chocolate after that meal....You deffo would not have lost 3.5lb! You kept your body in ketosis that was the main thing.

Re this....

My main priority is to rid myself of the 'All or Nothing' approach to food as this results in the mindset of being restrictive and triggers me to want to eat everything if I have one 'bad' thing, which is not realistic, sustainable or healthy.

I could have written that word for word for myself!!! Its a process i guess and i think even when we get to target taking each meal/each day as a fresh start.

I am naughty about refeed. I must make sure i do it this time! I am silly at time! We have a uni reunion in July so all the more motivation now.

Plan for tomorrow is no to desert...im happy saying im om keto because ill have another 3 months on this diet so im not going to be constantly making excuses. If they want to slag me of and talk about me theyll do it regardless. Ill.go to the eve meal...as there's a lot of ppl if i can avoid eating i will and if not ill stick yo protein and avoid the naan breads! Drooollll.

My head has been banging since yesterday and this morning its the same. Getting frustrated with it. Been drinking loads of water too.

I used to have losds black coffee and peppermint tea previously but not had any this time round. Once baby goes to sleep ill make a coffee and see if that helps x

Week 4 weigh in - 4.4lbs

Happy with that!!! I was 100% apart from Saturday where i didnt really have a choice so ate a couple of chicken tikka pieces and a kebab. Avoided all carbs tho (which was hard) to make sure i stay in ketosis. Avoided lots of sweet treats this weekend so im pretty chuffed with myself for that wahey xx

Start weight: 13st 10.4 lbs
Current weight: 12st 1.8lbs
Total loss : 1st 8.6 lbs

Week 4 weigh in - 4.4lbs

Happy with that!!! I was 100% apart from Saturday where i didnt really have a choice so ate a couple of chicken tikka pieces and a kebab. Avoided all carbs tho (which was hard) to make sure i stay in ketosis. Avoided lots of sweet treats this weekend so im pretty chuffed with myself for that wahey xx

Start weight: 13st 10.4 lbs
Current weight: 12st 1.8lbs
Total loss : 1st 8.6 lbs

Yay!! Well done Goose - another fantastic loss!!

Well done for resisting temptation - it's always worth it in the end..... although not always easy to see that at the time!

xxxx

Thankyou gem....ive managed to get back into the swing of it which is a good feeling

Tricky this weekend as got plans and will need to resist temptation. Planning a 100% week again x

You're doing so amazing Hun :)

I have a girls night next weekend for my friend's celebration for starting her maternity leave (didn't want a baby shower) .... we all have to bring food :oops: I intend on bringing DUST :D Haha. With all seriousness, I will bring something, but it'll be food I don't like..... and whereas I usually cook something from scratch I'll buy something prepared instead. I might fib and say I've already eaten so I don't feel pressured to eat :rolleyes: I agree with you and understand how awkward it can be on some social occasions.... constantly making excuses to avoid eating.

That said, I'd rather attend and not eat opposed to miss out all together (what I've done in the past). We're doing face masks and I'm brining my gel nail kit so hopefully I'll be too busy doing the girls nails to even notice the food :rolleyes:

One day at a time darling, one day at a time.

I hope your headaches have eased off now xxxx

Weigh in today -4lb :)

Total loss of 15lb. Another 3 weeks of full Lipotrim and a week of refeed before my holiday :cool:

I'll consider restarting Lipotrim when I'm home..... or I'll join Slimming World to lose my last bit of weight and get to where I want to be xxxx

Hi Cairnsey04... I started yesterday too on the 100% plan...its tough! lol how are you today?

First & second day we’re fine but yesterday was horrendous, I honestly thought I was going to quit. I felt sick and tired and had a horrendous taste in my mouth I couldn’t shift.
How long have you been on it and how much have you lost?
I’ve been on it before and I’m hoping it gets better like I remember last time.

First & second day we’re fine but yesterday was horrendous, I honestly thought I was going to quit. I felt sick and tired and had a horrendous taste in my mouth I couldn’t shift.
How long have you been on it and how much have you lost?
I’ve been on it before and I’m hoping it gets better like I remember last time.

Well done for getting through the first few days - they're the hardest! (But you'll already know that from before).

I'm on week 6. I did 4 weeks prior to that before having a break for my holiday. I have just over two weeks left of full Lipotrim before a week of refeed, then I'm away on holiday for two weeks.

I need to lose another 2st so I'll either restart Lipotrim when I'm home from holiday or join SW to lose the rest.

How much do you have to lose / how long will you be on Lipotrim?

I’ve got 7 stone to lose!! Seems impossible at this stage, I’m just going to stay on it for as long as I can and hope I can last out for my 7 stone to come off.
How’s everyone doing?

I know how you feel. Focus on taking things one day at a time - I found that when I was constantly thinking how much more I needed to lose (7st, 6st, 5st blah blah) made me feel somewhat deflated and miserable.

Remember you're the one in control - You Can Do This :)

Im quite sad goose disappeared haha. I read this whole diary and was excited to get involved haha. Im day 5 into exante restart so going solo at home! If anyone would like to chat opp over and say hi in my diary :) I hover around here most days haha x

Back