Goose will get to goal

Hi Guys,

I started Lipotrim almost two weeks ago and lost 10lbs at my first weigh in. Still got a couple of days until my second weigh in. I have been super strict and not had anything other than the three shakes and the gallons of water.

Problem is , all of a sudden I've got a cold or maybe the flu (not sure which yet!) I can't even swallow the shakes my throat is that bad.

What do you guys think I should do? Just keep drinking water? I'm completely past the hunger stage.

I've got 3 stones to lose and optional extra stone at the end if I feel like I can continue.

Thanks in advance xx

Hi :)

Wow well done on the 10lb loss and for sticking with it for two weeks!

Try water the shakes down a little (I make mine up with 600-700ml of water rather than the recommended amount), this may help with your sore throat as it won't be as thick. The shakes contain all of our nutrients and minerals required so being on Lipotrim may even help your body recover quicker from the cold/flu you have?

Definitely stick with it Hun - you're over the hardest bit now as the first week or two are the most challenging.

Hi Guys,

I started Lipotrim almost two weeks ago and lost 10lbs at my first weigh in. Still got a couple of days until my second weigh in. I have been super strict and not had anything other than the three shakes and the gallons of water.

Problem is , all of a sudden I've got a cold or maybe the flu (not sure which yet!) I can't even swallow the shakes my throat is that bad.

What do you guys think I should do? Just keep drinking water? I'm completely past the hunger stage.

I've got 3 stones to lose and optional extra stone at the end if I feel like I can continue.

Thanks in advance xx

Wow what a fab start to your weight loss. How much do you have to lose? Yes i would persevere with lipotrim.

Eating won't make your cold go away quicker xx i am also past the hunger stage x

Well done gem for being good at your meal. Get straight back on the lipo wagon now xx

Thanks for all the messages guys. I haven’t had the shakes today, just water. Hope to get back on them tomorrow.

I started at 14 stone 2 pounds. Just weighed myself earlier and I was 13 stones. Need to be at 11 stone to be happy about my weight. I’m 5 foot 6. Had a baby 18 months ago, lost some weight through healthy eating and then life got the better of me.

I’m so determined. It’s my first ever proper diet. I was so sick of thinking about my size and weight all the time. My breaking point was a lady asking me when I was expecting my second child whilst she touched my belly. People hey!🙄

Last resort you must have all of your shakes otherwise you will be damaging your health. You must be feeling great you are doing something about your weight xx

Hiya how's everyone doing. Todays been busy. Ive had family around and there's been lots of cooking but I've been ok temptation wise. I have felt hungry and i did stare at hot yummy cheesy macaroni cheese and felt like stuffing a mouthful in but i resisted.

I have felt a little hungry today but nothing to bad. I cant blv end of tomorrow and 3 weeks will be done. 100% wahey. So proud of myself.

Next weekend i will have to have a day of plan. I really dont want to but it is something i really can not get out of. The plan is we are going out for desert in the afternoon which is hard to stay low carb and then a meal out in the evening. Meal out i can stick to low carb. I can either have a day of plan and enjoy desert and the meal out or i can chose to say no to desert and have a coffee which may feel awkward but i can cope with that and stick to a low carb meal. Im not sure
I am in this journey for 16 weeks so a day off will be nice.

Im worried about Sunday's at my inlaws. They are away at the moment. I think i may just be open and say im on Atkins on low carb so im on a strict meal plan so i wont be eating till i get tot target and as awkward as that may feel or the judgment i may get i dont think i can deal with the stress of making excuses every week

We shall see x

Hey Goose.

I’ve managed to have two shakes today and my condition is slowly improving. Hoping to be back on my feet by Monday.

In relation to your day off plan, would have been better to have lunch and then desert after because then you could have said I’m too full for desert.

Lunch can be protein with veg or salad with a bottle of water. Desert... maybe something fruity. It must be tough however you know it’s one day. Do it and then move on from it. Xx

Try and mix 2 shakes together if you are struggling. It is really not recommended as it can affect your health and hinder your weight loss.

Regarding the desert then meal it's the way the day has been planned out ..not by myself. we are being treated to dessert. Then in the evening everyone is getting together for a meal so it's an evening meal rather than lunch. Fruit is very carby too im afraid so would knock me out of ketosis. I'm not going to worry about it too much and just see what happens x

Well done gem for being good at your meal. Get straight back on the lipo wagon now xx

Thank you Goose - back on the wagon. I only had the 1 shake in the morning and then the lunch out - I didn't end up having a 2nd shake as I didn't feel it was necessary. 100% day yesterday :)

I do begrudge having to go for that lunch, but I was as sensible/strict as I could be. Another 6 weeks of 100% Lipotrim before my holiday, then maybe 4 weeks of Lipotrim when I'm home.... or straight to SW. I'll see how I feel.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend - I know weekends can be the hardest time as there is more temptation from social outings :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the messages guys. I haven’t had the shakes today, just water. Hope to get back on them tomorrow.

I started at 14 stone 2 pounds. Just weighed myself earlier and I was 13 stones. Need to be at 11 stone to be happy about my weight. I’m 5 foot 6. Had a baby 18 months ago, lost some weight through healthy eating and then life got the better of me.

I’m so determined. It’s my first ever proper diet. I was so sick of thinking about my size and weight all the time. My breaking point was a lady asking me when I was expecting my second child whilst she touched my belly. People hey!🙄

Hi - I hope you're feeling better?

Congratulations on your baby. We all have our reasons for weight gain - the important thing is that you're doing something about it now :)

People can be so rude - I cannot believe someone said that to you! Even if you think there is a possibility someone could be expecting, you shouldn't say anything unless you're 100% :eek:

Hiya how's everyone doing. Todays been busy. Ive had family around and there's been lots of cooking but I've been ok temptation wise. I have felt hungry and i did stare at hot yummy cheesy macaroni cheese and felt like stuffing a mouthful in but i resisted.

I have felt a little hungry today but nothing to bad. I cant blv end of tomorrow and 3 weeks will be done. 100% wahey. So proud of myself.

Next weekend i will have to have a day of plan. I really dont want to but it is something i really can not get out of. The plan is we are going out for desert in the afternoon which is hard to stay low carb and then a meal out in the evening. Meal out i can stick to low carb. I can either have a day of plan and enjoy desert and the meal out or i can chose to say no to desert and have a coffee which may feel awkward but i can cope with that and stick to a low carb meal. Im not sure
I am in this journey for 16 weeks so a day off will be nice.

Im worried about Sunday's at my inlaws. They are away at the moment. I think i may just be open and say im on Atkins on low carb so im on a strict meal plan so i wont be eating till i get tot target and as awkward as that may feel or the judgment i may get i dont think i can deal with the stress of making excuses every week

We shall see x

Hey Goose

Well done for resisting temptation! I had my niece sleep over last night (she's only 5, bless her) - so I had to cook her dinner last night..... I don't think I could face cooking everyday!

3 weeks is amazing and you should be proud :)

Unfortunately, whilst we intend on being 100%, there are going to be instances whereby you can't get out of a meal - especially being on the programme for a long time. All we can do is be as sensible with our choices as possible and refrain from overindulging which would undo all our hard work and determination.

Having a coffee instead of dessert may feel a little awkward, but you would feel so much better for it afterwards! Plus you have the excuse of the dinner in the evening as a reason to not be having any dessert? Just a thought.

I went out for dinner with my in laws when I started Lipotrim in October (a meal
I couldn't get out of as it was my Husband's dads 60th, so I just had protein and salad). I got a sarcastic "Starvation diet" comment when I ordered water!? Hardly on a starvation diet if I was out for dinner with them hey?! Urgh. It makes me cross that people don't just mind their own business and keep their comments to themselves! Do they always do dinner when you go round? Can you get your husband to say you don't want dinner? If not, then you could stick with the idea of saying you're on Atkins or whatever so they don't keep on asking!

Hiya hun

A weekend full of food and temptation it's been bloody hard. And my brothers left 2 boxes (6 each) of krispy kremes for us. I was so tempted to eat one but i stayed strong. Gonna have my last shake and hit the sack i think.

Yes i think being sensible with my choices is the best way to go about this. If i over indulge it could get worse!!

Yes it's kind of a tradition we all get together there and have an evening meal. So mil nearly always does food. I have sister in laws that I'm sure will be commenting and being snide but eff it. Im doing what makes me happy. Ive calculated its about 11 weekends ill be on lipotrim that ill have to make excuses so it might be awkward but if i just say im on a diet i dont have to think of a different excuse every week. I had to think of all sorts on my previous journeys.

Weigh in tomorrow. Haven't got nothing social food wise planned this week apart from the Saturday x hoping for the best x

Hiya hun

A weekend full of food and temptation it's been bloody hard. And my brothers left 2 boxes (6 each) of krispy kremes for us. I was so tempted to eat one but i stayed strong. Gonna have my last shake and hit the sack i think.

Yes i think being sensible with my choices is the best way to go about this. If i over indulge it could get worse!!

Yes it's kind of a tradition we all get together there and have an evening meal. So mil nearly always does food. I have sister in laws that I'm sure will be commenting and being snide but eff it. Im doing what makes me happy. Ive calculated its about 11 weekends ill be on lipotrim that ill have to make excuses so it might be awkward but if i just say im on a diet i dont have to think of a different excuse every week. I had to think of all sorts on my previous journeys.

Weigh in tomorrow. Haven't got nothing social food wise planned this week apart from the Saturday x hoping for the best x

Well done on resisting the Krispy Kremes!! Put one in the freezer, I froze treats before (when they were brought for me) - it made me feel better as I technically wasn't going without haha.

It is such a shame the sister in laws cannot just be nice and supportive! My MIL has made sly comments to me before - we had them round for dinner and because I was eating something different (through choice!) she was like "Oh are you on a diet again Gemma". I wasn't on a diet and even if I had of been, what difference does it make to her?? That comment was when I was slim too! So irritating. Maybe it's just me, but it's so personal and I really dislike the snide remarks. I'd never make someone feel uncomfortable like that - especially in their own home!

Anyway, rant over - I know how you feel my dear! I think just being upfront and telling them you're on a diet will be the most stress free option for you. Will your husband tell them to shh it if they come out with any remarks?

Week 3 - 4.4
Chuffed with that after avoiding food all weekend
SW- 13st 10.8
CW - 12st 6.2

Yayyy xx

Will catch up on your message gem properly a ligtle later xx

Week 3 - 4.4
Chuffed with that after avoiding food all weekend
SW- 13st 10.8
CW - 12st 6.2

Yayyy xx

Will catch up on your message gem properly a ligtle later xx

Yay Goose! I am so happy for you - you're doing amazing! Well done Hun.

No food will give us the same satisfaction as seeing those numbers going down on the scales xxxx

Well done on resisting the Krispy Kremes!! Put one in the freezer, I froze treats before (when they were brought for me) - it made me feel better as I technically wasn't going without haha.

It is such a shame the sister in laws cannot just be nice and supportive! My MIL has made sly comments to me before - we had them round for dinner and because I was eating something different (through choice!) she was like "Oh are you on a diet again Gemma". I wasn't on a diet and even if I had of been, what difference does it make to her?? That comment was when I was slim too! So irritating. Maybe it's just me, but it's so personal and I really dislike the snide remarks. I'd never make someone feel uncomfortable like that - especially in their own home!

Anyway, rant over - I know how you feel my dear! I think just being upfront and telling them you're on a diet will be the most stress free option for you. Will your husband tell them to shh it if they come out with any remarks?

OMG i can't blv you can freeze krispy kremes ...i googled it and yes you can!! So ive frozen 3!! Woop! That makes me excited.

Got to say i pretty much agree with the inlaws thing.... When i lost weight previously they could never ever pass a compliment or say a nice thing. Ever. Its mind boggling! Is it jealousy?? No idea but its nasty behaviour. Previously when ive lost weight I've had someone come up to me and say how is Atkins going. I was like what? And she goes yeah i asked your sister in law how well you did with weight loss and she said your on Atkins. In my head i was fuming. She could never ever once say well done or even ask me how i lost the weight (it wasnt atkins!!) And goes round telling people what she bloody thinks! It still pisses me of to this day.

Your mil sounds like a piece of work to!!!! My husband wouldn't say anything...because there are so many of us the women tend to hang out in the dining room so nasty comments would be unheard by him anyway!!

How are you getting on? Xx

OMG i can't blv you can freeze krispy kremes ...i googled it and yes you can!! So ive frozen 3!! Woop! That makes me excited.

Got to say i pretty much agree with the inlaws thing.... When i lost weight previously they could never ever pass a compliment or say a nice thing. Ever. Its mind boggling! Is it jealousy?? No idea but its nasty behaviour. Previously when ive lost weight I've had someone come up to me and say how is Atkins going. I was like what? And she goes yeah i asked your sister in law how well you did with weight loss and she said your on Atkins. In my head i was fuming. She could never ever once say well done or even ask me how i lost the weight (it wasnt atkins!!) And goes round telling people what she bloody thinks! It still pisses me of to this day.

Your mil sounds like a piece of work to!!!! My husband wouldn't say anything...because there are so many of us the women tend to hang out in the dining room so nasty comments would be unheard by him anyway!!

How are you getting on? Xx

Yes! I freeze all sorts ;) It honestly helps as you don't feel like you're missing out, youlll just have it another time :p

It is so personal and private - I would be cross too as it is not anyone else's business to talk about. Why do people think it's okay to say these things - especially with an audience!

I'm still really cross with my father in law's sarcastic "Oh the starvation diet" comment when I ordered water with my dinner. My husband heard (as did everyone we were with!!) and didn't say anything but his face at the time knew I'd be upset. It was when I was doing Lipotrim in October - I didn't even want to go out for dinner in the first place. Additionally..... it's hardly a starvation diet if I'm out for dinner for goodness sake. Honestly. So rude..... not to mention irritating :rolleyes:

I'm doing okay thank you. Hubby was eating chips and a kebab in the lounge Saturday night..... the scent was driving me mad!! I kept telling myself I could have a takeaway if I wanted to, but I don't want to because I have chosen to do Lipotrim :) I can have treats in moderation when I've reached my healthy weight.

How are you? xxxx

When ppl say thing's it can be hard to forget and let it go especially when it's days in a slightly malicious way.

Were you on lipotrim in October? For how long? What did you lose and what made you stop. Sorry Spanish inquisition!!!

Omg takeaway.... i still remember my hubby doing that on my first time on lipotrim. It was torture!!! Hes not bought takeout since i started so it's been ok.

We can have all these treats in moderation when we're skinny!!!! We can do this

Just had my last shake and off to bed soon x. Hope your day went well too x

When ppl say thing's it can be hard to forget and let it go especially when it's days in a slightly malicious way.

Were you on lipotrim in October? For how long? What did you lose and what made you stop. Sorry Spanish inquisition!!!

Omg takeaway.... i still remember my hubby doing that on my first time on lipotrim. It was torture!!! Hes not bought takeout since i started so it's been ok.

We can have all these treats in moderation when we're skinny!!!! We can do this

Just had my last shake and off to bed soon x. Hope your day went well too x

I think it's because they are unnecessary spiteful comments - that combined with the fact it is a sensitive subject and something we're insecure about.....just makes it more hurtful :confused:

Yes, I did Lipotrim in October/November -
I lost just over a stone and did my refeed before going on holiday. I planned on re-starting Lipotrim when I was home in December but I found it too difficult to restart and ended up maintaining most of December, although I did gain a little over Christmas/New Year (and my birthday). I ended up starting later than I intended in January and here I am now haha. I just couldn't get back into it.... repeating day one over and over until I had a 100% day..... Shameful.

It's strange as I've been feeling hungry in the mornings (this didn't happen last time). I'm being 100% - Lipotrim products, water, black coffee with tabulated sweetener, peppermint tea and the occasional Caramel flavour coffee. We are allowed that aren't we, it's freeze dried?! I feel a little hungry and nauseous in the mornings before my first shake....

Hope you've had a good day Goose xxxx

Hiya hun i have been feeling hungry first thing too. Today was probably one of the first days i didnt and needed to prompt myself to have all my shakes but im normally ready for one at 8am!!

Its not shameful at all hun. Well done on not putting it all back on. Ive never done refeed properly i just go crazy which is partly why i end up gaining so quick . How did u find refeed. From my past experiences having done lipo if you come of for a break its really hard to get back on again. I would mange 2 to 3 sometimes 4 days then slip of the wagon and cycle is repeated.

Yes you are doing 100% everything as you should be on lipotrim. Keep at it. Im having a soak and heading to bed soon. Another day done yayyy x

Back