Goose will get to goal

Hahhahs lazy days are the best.

We had loadsss of snow...had to wait for it to clear before i could do my food shop!

Week 2

- 5lbs

Waheyyyyyy

Marks a stone loss.
Sw- 13st 10.8lbs
Cw - 12st 10.6lbs

Feels good to be out if the 13s! Only 3 and a half stone to go! Hahaha

Hows everyone getting on? Im ok...trying not to think of lipotrim too much and just aim for a 100% day. One day at a time...thats all i can cope with

Im fed up with water drinking....hate the constant loo trips

Hows everyone getting on? Im ok...trying not to think of lipotrim too much and just aim for a 100% day. One day at a time...thats all i can cope with

Im fed up with water drinking....hate the constant loo trips

I just went to the pharmacy to collect my Shakes and they've given them out to someone else!! :oops:

I do have a few spare but they're the Vanilla ones they gave me last week which I wanted to swap because the Vanilla flavour makes me feel a little sicky :rolleyes:

It's not the Pharmacists fault but I did feel really disappointed that this could happen when they've been specifically ordered in for me. But, it's not the end of the world and I certainly won't let it trip me up.

I'm also thinking one day at a time Goose.....overthinking too much makes me feel a little miserable.

Omg how cheeky!!!! I hope they were very apologetic!!

When will they get some more for you?

Its pissing it down here and im in the car and need to get out.

Ive been reading around on this forum about lots of ppl who lose the weight on this diet like me and then put it all back on. Really hope that i dont do that again. Its been making me think x

Omg how cheeky!!!! I hope they were very apologetic!!

When will they get some more for you?

Its pissing it down here and im in the car and need to get out.

Ive been reading around on this forum about lots of ppl who lose the weight on this diet like me and then put it all back on. Really hope that i dont do that again. Its been making me think x

Hopefully Thursday. I think she was a little embarrassed. (I asked how we can make sure that it doesn't happen again as I can't have that risk). On a positive note, it did get me out of the office for a 30 minute walk.

We will regain the weight if we return to our bad eating habits. I hate the word binge but that's what I did when I was eating my feelings last year and gained all this weight.

I plan on joining Slimming World to lose my last stone (once I have lost 3st on Lipotrim). For me, SW is a healthy living / eating style which is sustainable, opposed to a diet (noting the first three letters of diet spell DIE) :D

Before I started having issues with my weight last year, I did the 80/20 rule. Monday - Friday was strict no treats and healthy SW eating with a little indulgence at the weekend. You don't feel the need to over indulge because you have the balance with healthy eating 80% of the time and having treats 20% of the time.

I have been reflecting on why I got into such a mess and how everything got so out of hand and I realise I have been very much all or nothing, which I think has been part of my problem. I went through a phase of eating or drinking one 'wrong thing' and just thinking "Oh well, I've ruined it now" and consequently eating everything in sight thinking "I'll start again tomorrow". I repeated this behaviour for several months. Not only was it not healthy physically (severe weight gain), the psychological impact was also not healthy.

Please do not be discouraged by reading that many people have regained some, if not all of their weight lost via Lipotrim - it is not specific to Lipotrim, people can regain their weight losses from following SW, Weight Watchers, Atkins, Cambridge Diet etc etc).

This is your journey Goose and it is about you and finding out what works for you.

One thing I have definitely learned is to not be so tough on myself - I may never be super skinny (I have Italian blood, so naturally love food!), but I can try to be a good person, with other qualities which bare no relevance to the number on my bathroom scales.

We can do this Goose - we will find our happier, healthier selves again :) xxxx

Sorry for the delay...i wanted to reply when i had a bit of time.

lipotrim it triggers my bingeing big style. Normally im a bad eater but i dont binge.on lipotrim it drives me to truly binge...continue eating even tho i feel sick. Hide food and eat. Its horrendous mentally and physically and i really dont want to go down that route again.

When i maintained really was going heavy Heavy at the gym (not to lose weight but because i enjoyed it). Apart from that maintaining has been a struggle as i always return to old habits or get worse.

For me im thinking slimming world or 5:2/calorie counting to maintain. I love cooking so it will be tough. Im even thinking keeping it low cal during the day and have one decent

evening meal with the kids because practically its easier cooking one meal rather tha mn separately.

I think its really reassuring to hear its not just lipotrim where you can gain the weight post diet. Even ppl on sw can gain it back if they return to old habits.

The way you gained weight is exactly the same as me!!!!!! I actually lost 2 stone with slimming world getting down to 11.10 in the summer...had a weekend of plan and kept thinking ill get back on it...ill get back to plan and then compensating and eating more thinking well im gonna start plan soon only for 6 months to pass and to have gained 2 stone!!!!! Wtf!!!! If id only lost that id be near target!! I feel so stupid now.

And yes you are right....we shouldn't let out perception of ourselves be defined by a number on the scale.

And yes gem....we can totally do this...we are gonna SMASH IT!!!!!

Had a comment my face looked slimmer! Yayyyy

Sorry for the delay...i wanted to reply when i had a bit of time.

lipotrim it triggers my bingeing big style. Normally im a bad eater but i dont binge.on lipotrim it drives me to truly binge...continue eating even tho i feel sick. Hide food and eat. Its horrendous mentally and physically and i really dont want to go down that route again.

When i maintained really was going heavy Heavy at the gym (not to lose weight but because i enjoyed it). Apart from that maintaining has been a struggle as i always return to old habits or get worse.

For me im thinking slimming world or 5:2/calorie counting to maintain. I love cooking so it will be tough. Im even thinking keeping it low cal during the day and have one decent

evening meal with the kids because practically its easier cooking one meal rather tha mn separately.

I think its really reassuring to hear its not just lipotrim where you can gain the weight post diet. Even ppl on sw can gain it back if they return to old habits.

The way you gained weight is exactly the same as me!!!!!! I actually lost 2 stone with slimming world getting down to 11.10 in the summer...had a weekend of plan and kept thinking ill get back on it...ill get back to plan and then compensating and eating more thinking well im gonna start plan soon only for 6 months to pass and to have gained 2 stone!!!!! Wtf!!!! If id only lost that id be near target!! I feel so stupid now.

And yes you are right....we shouldn't let out perception of ourselves be defined by a number on the scale.

And yes gem....we can totally do this...we are gonna SMASH IT!!!!!

I think the reason Lipotrim can trigger a binge is because before you start you want "your last meal" as you know you won't be consuming any food for a set amount of time, hence you cram everything in!

You can easily get caught in a vicious circle of Binge > Feeling Guilty > Low Self-Esteem > Binge and the vicious circle continues :oops: (I say this from experience).

We need to learn to love and take care of ourselves. We're only human and we will make mistakes, but ultimately if we start to make ourselves feel guilty, it'll only cause us to reach for comfort food/return to bad habits. Someone once said we should treat ourselves like we would one of our closest/favourite friends. You wouldn't give your friend a hard time for over indulging, you wouldn't make them feel guilty - you'd say you're only human and you're still beautiful.

Have you tried Douwe Egberts Caramel Coffee? It's freeze dried so we can have it on Lipotrim (no milk / sugar of course). It's so nice. They do different flavours - Chocolate, Amaretto and Irish Cream I think (not tried the last one though).

How has your day been? xxxx

Yes hunny that cycle is 100% correct. Im hoping I've learnt lots of lessons that will put me in a better position to maintain. And be kinder to myself x

Ooohh that coffee sounds lush. Can you get it from any supermarket?

My days been busy. I went to a baby group with a friend and we were gonna have coffee in the play centre but she was a bit broke so didn't get any lunch so that made it super easy for me. There was no awkwardness i didn't get anything. Its things like this i struggle with...the social side so it was so much easier.

How's your day been.

Still concentrating on a day at a time x

Yes hunny that cycle is 100% correct. Im hoping I've learnt lots of lessons that will put me in a better position to maintain. And be kinder to myself x

Ooohh that coffee sounds lush. Can you get it from any supermarket?

My days been busy. I went to a baby group with a friend and we were gonna have coffee in the play centre but she was a bit broke so didn't get any lunch so that made it super easy for me. There was no awkwardness i didn't get anything. Its things like this i struggle with...the social side so it was so much easier.

How's your day been.

Still concentrating on a day at a time x

I agree - this is definitely a good time for reflection...... I'd rather be on a Spa retreat though :D

Yes I think you can get it anywhere - I'm addicted to the Caramel one at the moment. I also like a Peppermint tea first thing in the morning.

It's my two week Lipotrim anniversary today (haha), I've lost 3lb according to my scales, so 7lb in the two weeks.

I'm still taking things one day at a time - I'm constantly reminding myself how much better I'll feel in a few more weeks when I'm down into the 11st bracket again.

I hope the Pharmacy have my Shake order in today...... there may be tears if not :oops:

Ahahhha spa retreat! If only!!

Well done at the 3lb loss!!!!! That is great. Every day you are chipping away at it.

I used to drink shed loads if peppermint tea last time but this time round ive had none at all.

Honestly for me it really helps just taking one day at a time.

Give the pharmacy a quick ring to double check they have them in x

I was talking with my husband last night about my plans to join SW when I'm home from
Ahahhha spa retreat! If only!!

Well done at the 3lb loss!!!!! That is great. Every day you are chipping away at it.

I used to drink shed loads if peppermint tea last time but this time round ive had none at all.

Honestly for me it really helps just taking one day at a time.

Give the pharmacy a quick ring to double check they have them in x

I know right..... I'd love a spa day right now.

I was talking to my Husband last night about joining SW when we're home from our holiday and he's looking forward to me cooking again, bless him. I absolutely love cooking and SW is great for home cooked meals.

I can't wait to be slimmer and feel healthier again, I've been like this for a year now :oops: The sad thing is that I thought I was fat when I was 9st :confused: It makes me feel so disappointed and upset with myself for being so self critical, always giving myself a hard time.

A lesson has been learned though and I'll learn to love and accept myself as I am (just the healthier version of where I'm at now). I don't want to put my body through all this crap anymore.

How has your day been Goose?

I have that lunch tomorrow....My Manager just said he can't go so I'm going to ask if we can reschedule, fingers crossed!! xxxx

Oooo that would be fab if you could reschedule the lunch!

When are you on holiday? Yes i think thats sounds wise. SW teaches you the real life skills to maintain. I love cooking to. Been making yummy food everyday for hubby and kids it can be tough at times. I got to 8st 7 and i still wanted to get to 8st 4. How bloody stupid am i???? Im happy with 9st 10 and under at the mo. Cant blv how harsh we are with ourselves.

So far day has been good. One shake down and 2 to go x

Another day done. Struggling with water. Off to bed now xx

Feeling a bit low as I weighed myself this morning and have only lost half a pound so far since Monday. So disheartening.

I have started some light cardio so I don't know if that will impact on my weight loss but I feel is good to keep up with exercise as it will support with maintenance.

But if it's stopping my weight loss when should I carry on and I don't even know if it is that. Aunt Flo isn't due so it's not that either

Hi Guys,

I started Lipotrim almost two weeks ago and lost 10lbs at my first weigh in. Still got a couple of days until my second weigh in. I have been super strict and not had anything other than the three shakes and the gallons of water.

Problem is , all of a sudden I've got a cold or maybe the flu (not sure which yet!) I can't even swallow the shakes my throat is that bad.

What do you guys think I should do? Just keep drinking water? I'm completely past the hunger stage.

I've got 3 stones to lose and optional extra stone at the end if I feel like I can continue.

Thanks in advance xx

Feeling a bit low as I weighed myself this morning and have only lost half a pound so far since Monday. So disheartening.

I have started some light cardio so I don't know if that will impact on my weight loss but I feel is good to keep up with exercise as it will support with maintenance.

But if it's stopping my weight loss when should I carry on and I don't even know if it is that. Aunt Flo isn't due so it's not that either

Don't feel disheartened Goose - you're doing amazing!!

Our fluid levels fluctuate throughout the day so it will probably be just that. I'm avoiding weighing myself because it can affect our mood which we don't want or need!

I've just been out for that lunch I couldn't get out of :oops: Protien and salad. I had a shake for breakfast so I don't know if I should have a second shake tonight for dinner as I've had the lunch? Maybe I should just drink water?

Honestly Hun. You're doing amazing - you've lost a stone already. I would say stay away from the scales until weigh day xxxx

Back