Goose will get to goal

Thank you :)

I'd like to lose 3.5/4lb each week for the next 7 weeks so I can get as close to losing that 2st as possible!

How have your days been? xxxx[/QUOTE

I would say my average losses are 3.5 per week so its completely doable x

Oh no...... i would avoid being in the same room as him

Like you said that food isnt going nowhere...it will be there (in moderation) after lipotrim.

Just imagine how amazing you will feel. That kebab isnt worth it x

It don't really like kebab, but it seems the scent of food is enhanced or something as I'm noticing it more haha. (I may have had a melt down if he'd been eating chips next to me though!)

I'm on Day 9 now so there is absolutely no way that I am going to sabotage myself! I am in the zone and haven't had any food cravings. I'm keep imagining how much better I'm going to feel when I've lost my 2st.

Still trying to think of a possible way of getting out of the business lunch next week :rolleyes: I know I can stay controlled, but I'd still prefer to not have to eat.

I've been well today...surpisingly its been easier and had to remind myself to take the shakes.

Do need to up the water intake but its so tricky constantly going for a wee!!!

I know what you mean Goose, I've actually only managed two Shakes the last couple of days as I've not had my first one until 12:00 and the second when I get home at 17:00/18:00. (I know this is bad and we should have all three :oops:)

I heard you can take yourself out of Ketosis if you have your Shakes too close together? Not sure how accurate that is, but I wouldn't want to risk it either way.

How much water are you drinking? I'm trying to have 3 x 750ml bottles of water a day. I also make my Shakes up to 650-700ml, plus I have my black coffee and peppermint tea.

We can have tabulated sweeteners can't we?

Do you check your ketosis status with the sticks? I've thought about buying some but I'm not sure there is much point in doing so.

Have a good day, it's a frosty one in Cambridge today xxxx

It don't really like kebab, but it seems the scent of food is enhanced or something as I'm noticing it more haha. (I may have had a melt down if he'd been eating chips next to me though!)

I'm on Day 9 now so there is absolutely no way that I am going to sabotage myself! I am in the zone and haven't had any food cravings. I'm keep imagining how much better I'm going to feel when I've lost my 2st.

Still trying to think of a possible way of getting out of the business lunch next week :rolleyes: I know I can stay controlled, but I'd still prefer to not have to eat.

Ahhhaha bless i remember i used to love just smelling food!

Could you possibly say you have an upset tummy and have a black coffee? Or just had an emergency filling put in?

I know what you mean Goose, I've actually only managed two Shakes the last couple of days as I've not had my first one until 12:00 and the second when I get home at 17:00/18:00. (I know this is bad and we should have all three :oops:)

I heard you can take yourself out of Ketosis if you have your Shakes too close together? Not sure how accurate that is, but I wouldn't want to risk it either way.

How much water are you drinking? I'm trying to have 3 x 750ml bottles of water a day. I also make my Shakes up to 650-700ml, plus I have my black coffee and peppermint tea.

We can have tabulated sweeteners can't we?

Do you check your ketosis status with the sticks? I've thought about buying some but I'm not sure there is much point in doing so.

Have a good day, it's a frosty one in Cambridge today xxxx

I've never heard having shakes to close together can take you out if ketosis. You really do need to start having your three shakes because it has all of your vitamins and minerals so you will be doing your body no good by missing out on it. And in my experience it can also still your weight loss down so you definitely want to be having all of your shakes no matter what. In the past when I had left it too late I would make up two shakes together and drink them.

Ive never done the keto sticks hun. Doesnt really bother me personally.

I try to drink 4 600ml bottles. Its hard. And make up shakes with more water too.

Yes can have the tablet sweeteners not the powdered/granulated type.

Its bloody freezing here too! Heres to another 100% day!

I was just getting changed and i have horrendous rolls if fat and its made me feel so horrendous about my body

Today has been busy so thats been great. 100% day done. 2 more days and 2 weeks 100% done....only another 14 to go 😣😣😣

I've never heard having shakes to close together can take you out if ketosis. You really do need to start having your three shakes because it has all of your vitamins and minerals so you will be doing your body no good by missing out on it. And in my experience it can also still your weight loss down so you definitely want to be having all of your shakes no matter what. In the past when I had left it too late I would make up two shakes together and drink them.

Ive never done the keto sticks hun. Doesnt really bother me personally.

I try to drink 4 600ml bottles. Its hard. And make up shakes with more water too.

Yes can have the tablet sweeteners not the powdered/granulated type.

Its bloody freezing here too! Heres to another 100% day!

I'm not sure if I read that in one of the posts on here, but I'm not sure it would take you out of Ketosis because it is still no carbohydrates..... I don't know.

I'm not sure I'd achieve much by getting the sticks - being 100% should ensure we are in ketosis anyway.

I've literally just had my third shake now (22:30!), thought better late than never as I've only had two the last two days (unintentionally), and I need to do this properly or there is no point.

Awww no! Don't feel bad about yourself! You're doing amazing and you're a Mummy! Remember one day at a time, as much as we'd love to wake up tomorrow morning at our target, it'll take a little while.

One day at a time - you're doing fantastic! Remember what you told me - take it day by day or we will go insane thinking too far ahead xxxx

I think the sticks would just add another unnecessary element of stress to it all. had a rough night with the kids today. No social food plans this weeeknd so shouldn't be too difficult. Gonna have my first shake shortly.

Yes one day at a time! Can only think that way really!

I think the sticks would just add another unnecessary element of stress to it all. had a rough night with the kids today. No social food plans this weeeknd so shouldn't be too difficult. Gonna have my first shake shortly.

Yes one day at a time! Can only think that way really!

I agree it would just add an unecessary stress. I'm going to try and avoid weighing myself this week - what will be will be and I'm being 100% so it's pointless to weigh more than once a week as it won't achieve anything (other than obsessing about my weight more than I already do).

Oh no, how many children do you have, did they have a restless night? I don't have any little ones (my two cats are my babies :)).

I'm going to the cinema tonight - will be a good evening out the house away from food.

I think you really do obsess so much about your weight when you weigh too often. I am super guilty for that but being busy with my two in the morning means i dont have the time and i think mentally that is so much better for me. Ive just been getting on with this diet. In 6 months time we will have thanked ourself for how far we've come!

I have 2 kids. My gorgeous loves. Its my one year old that kept me up!

Aww I'd love a cat!

Hope you enjoyed the cinema. How was your day? Xx

I think you really do obsess so much about your weight when you weigh too often. I am super guilty for that but being busy with my two in the morning means i dont have the time and i think mentally that is so much better for me. Ive just been getting on with this diet. In 6 months time we will have thanked ourself for how far we've come!

I have 2 kids. My gorgeous loves. Its my one year old that kept me up!

Aww I'd love a cat!

Hope you enjoyed the cinema. How was your day? Xx

You're doing really well Goose :)

Aww bless, how old are they? A little girl and a boy?

Oh you should get one! They're wonderful company and I'm sure your little ones would love a cat. I know some people find it sad, but my cats are my babies haha. I have nieces and a nephew I borrow, spoil and give back. They're wonderful, bless them.

We watched Insidious - it was quite good. It was SO busy tonight though and I felt quite irritated by people scoffing their popcorn SO loudly :rolleyes: It wasn't because I was going without as I don't usually have popcorn..... I did miss my Coke Zero, but I took a bottle of water with me :D

As you say, we will look back in a month, two months etc and thank ourselves :)

Gem im trying to private message you but it wont let me. Could you message me and see if it let's you x

I do if you dont mind posting your username ill add you (You can delete the message later). I thought it was me being funny but that makes sense. How many posts do you need to have a silver member status? Xxxx

I have no idea how many posts you have to make......I only joined in October so a newbie.

Add me on Snapchat :)

Last edited:
How has your day been?

I've been feeling a little miserable. I miss food. Food makes me happy.... I keep reminding myself that this abstinence from food is only temporary.... I have to do this!

Done hunny. Messaged you on there. Having my last shake now. Weigh in tomorrow. 2 weeks done. Soooo proud of myself. Looking forward to weigh in.

I've had a really busy day today. Totally exhausted xx how have you been?

Done hunny. Messaged you on there. Having my last shake now. Weigh in tomorrow. 2 weeks done. Soooo proud of myself. Looking forward to weigh in.

I've had a really busy day today. Totally exhausted xx how have you been?

Yay! Well done Goose - you should be proud - it is a massive achievement!

Let me know how you get on tomorrow :)

Not sure if should admit how lazy I have been today after yours was so busy! I've literally just watched Netflix all day. I did do my nails and cleaned out the Guinea Pigs, but those are my only achievements of the day :oops:

Did you have snow? xxxx

Back