Goose's Refeed Plan - Advce and Comments Wellcome x

goose

Gold Member
:553:Hello all. This is my reefed plan which I have been planning on and off for a while when I’ve had a chance as it’s something I’m really worried about and I need to be really organised to make sure I follow it! I’m also worried I’m doing it wrong and had to read the refeeding info loads of times to get my head round it! I will miss the security of knowing I’m doing it right on 100% LT. I will probably go shopping on the Tuesday night and make sure I have everything for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I used the following link to help me plan my menu:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

I did read a few other reefed diaries to give myself a few ideas as well so hopefully mine will give you guys some ideas to as I’m sure with it being Christmas there will be a few people planning on refeeding. I’m worried most about my days 4 – 7, think I’ve got days 1 – 3 sussed so please have a look and give me your feedback. I am open to comments!!

My plan is to start as I mean to go on, so I’m not going to eat for the sake of it. I know we are allowed fruits days 4 – 7 but I will only eat if I am hungry, not just because I am allowed to. My weakness is snacking, so my new maintenance plan will be to stick to 3 meals a day with NO snacking!! The only exception being if I have an early lunch and late dinner so need something in between or if I’m going to the gym after work and need a pick me up otherwise my plan is to stick to 3 meals a day. I’m also planning on going onto slimming world after to help with maintenance.

When I do my reefed, I will post on this thread and update you on what I had each day with pictures hopefully and let you know how it goes.

ANY COMMENTS AND ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU THINK I’M PLANNING SOMETHING WRONG PLEASE TELL ME XXX

Lipotrim 7 day refeed: (planning on keeping the water intake up as well during reefed)

Day One: (Wednesday 12[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim serving
L- Lipotrim Serving
D- 4 – 6 oz chicken breast oven cooked, 2x mushrooms cooked in microwave, small breakfast bowl of lettuce, cucumber, onion with. salt and pepper balsamic vinegar

OR 2 heaped tablespoons of peas and green beans

Day two: (Thursday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim Serving
L- tuna fish in brine with salt, pepper, little lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mixed with small bowl of lettuce, cucumber, watercress,onions, pepper, celery,green pepper, chilli
D- 4-6 oz chicken breast with 2 tablespoons broccoli and peas, salt, pepper, paprika, herbs and lemon juice

Day Three: (Friday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim serving
L- 4 – 6 oz chicken breast, cubed and cooked in oven with salt and pepper, boil one 8oz potato, cube, add to chicken with half small bowlful of mushrooms cooked in microwave, mixed herbs, mixed with a little yoghurt or framage frais, 1 tbsp green peas,broccoli mixed in.
D- 4 – 60z white fish fillet baked with baby tomatoes, mixed herbs, paprika, salt and pepper, lemon juice with small bowlful of green peppers, mushrooms, onions, little balsamic vinegar

Day Four: (Saturday 15[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim Serving
L- 2 slices WW bread or pitta with low fat mayo, chicken cubes with sweetcorn, pepper and onion filling , an apple
D – Jacket potato, little low fat mayo with Tuna and spring onions and either sweetcorn and salad or no sweetcorn and bag of birds eye mixed veg. Small piece of fruit

Day Five: (Sunday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim Serving
L – Steamed salmon fillet of fish, 6 new potatoes, made into a salad, low fat mayo. 1 small apple
D- 4oz chicken breast, fried in a little water mixed home made tikka masala sauce (no oil) with 2 tbsp of vegetables mixed into the chicken. 4oz boiled brown rice (cooked weight) . 2 tangerines.

Day 6 : (Monday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim Formula
L- 1 wholemeal pitta or 2 slices WW bread, dollop of fromage frais and sliced grilled chicken breast with sweet corn, onion and pepper and spinach/lettuce, marinated in spices and a bit of nandos/chilli sauce and cooked on the grill. 1 small pear.
D- 4 oz cooked spagetthi with low fat 4oz cooked chicken mince, in tomotes, herbs and spices. 2 tablespoons veg mixed in spagethi. Fruit small apple and pear

Day 7: (Tuesday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] December)
B- Lipotrim Formula or maintenance bar
L- salad of crispy lettuce, 1/2 of pepper, 2 spring onions, water cress, parsley and chives. salmon with lemon, salt and pepper, all drizzled with balsamic vinegar. 1 wholemeal pitta.
small fruit
D- 4oz diced chicken with 4 oz pasta or brown rice, home made sauce with mushrooms, small fruit

Small Fruits ideas: peach, apples, pears, tangerines, 6 strawberries (no more than 3 servings on days 4 -7 per day)

wish me Luck! :banana dancer:

Hey Goose. I hadn't really looked at any refeeding information yet as I've got such a lot way to go but I've just dug out my 'Lipotrim refeeding and weight maintenance programme' booklet that LT sent when I started and your menu looks spot on! Oh I'm so excited for you! If you want a copy of this booklet just message me your email address in the private messages and I'll email a copy to you. Or email lipotrim and ask them for a copy. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Hey Goose. I hadn't really looked at any refeeding information yet as I've got such a lot way to go but I've just dug out my 'Lipotrim refeeding and weight maintenance programme' booklet that LT sent when I started and your menu looks spot on! Oh I'm so excited for you! If you want a copy of this booklet just message me your email address in the private messages and I'll email a copy to you. Or email lipotrim and ask them for a copy. Best of luck!

Do u mind if u email it to me? Would really appreciate it I'm refeeding on fri and don't really have a clue! I only eat chicken tho so no tuna or anything will all have to be chicken ha x

Do u mind if u email it to me? Would really appreciate it I'm refeeding on fri and don't really have a clue! I only eat chicken tho so no tuna or anything will all have to be chicken ha x

No problem Nataliej. Private message me your email address and I'll sent it.

Hi Natalie,

i've never eaten tuna before, i've tased a little bit of white fish but I've always said Im a chicken person! I was hoping to try it on refeed and just cross my fingers and hope I like it or find it edible. the reason is I know fish is really good for you so always wanted to be a fish eater! If I really can't stand it I'll have to chane my plan, but in all the bits i've put tuna or fish I'm sure you could just change it to 4 - 6 oz of chicken if you roughly want to follow this menu?

Hi Natalie,

i've never eaten tuna before, i've tased a little bit of white fish but I've always said Im a chicken person! I was hoping to try it on refeed and just cross my fingers and hope I like it or find it edible. the reason is I know fish is really good for you so always wanted to be a fish eater! If I really can't stand it I'll have to chane my plan, but in all the bits i've put tuna or fish I'm sure you could just change it to 4 - 6 oz of chicken if you roughly want to follow this menu?

Oh wil that work will it! Thanks so much il try that! I'm so scared to start eating again are you? Worried ill put it all back on again but gunna be super healthy and exercise so prayin I don't x

I could use a copy of the refeed booklet too - my pharmacist never gave me a copy and I am starting to think about a refeed as so very nearly at goal !

email uknitty at gmail dot com (replace the words with symbols) :)

Hey Goose, so excited for you! Looks like you have the plan nailed down :) x x

Back