got a compliment today what a boost

jonsey78

Just seen a friend in town that i havent seen for ages and she said oh have you lost weight i am on cloud nine i love it when people notice i just said well yes i am trying i know i have only lost 7lb on 1st weigh in but it just boosts me when people notice even my sis who never compliments me said well you can tell a bit i was takes aback i am even more determined to stick with this diet :Dx

such a great feeling isnt it xxx

Aww...it is nice when people notice, especially at the beginning. It gives you the incentive to carry on and just think what the comments will be like after wk 4!!

You wont get your head through the door :D

Enjoy them!!!!

hehe yeah i love it too! thats great people are noticing after 1 weigh in, imagine what they're going to say afetr a month! xx

People are only noticing my losses now- 2 stone later!! I guess the 'summer' clothes are helping a bit?
I got a compliment...sort of...at a school fun day yesterday. A girl I hadn't seen in months came up to me, walloped me on the arm & bellowed 'Skinny bit*h! What...did you just stop eating or what?!?!!!'...I was mortified! LOL!
She's an eejit and always talks at a quiet roar level at the best of times...but I was chuffed she'd noticed!;):D

i know i sound big headed i dont mean to just dont get many comliments i am the fat friend of many thin ones and though they do say i look nice nothing can beat people noticing a weight loss as it take lots af hard work from me x

Good for you. Get used to the compliments though cos they will come thick and fast very soon!!

Really does spur you on and keep you going too.

I am going to the UK for a few days at the end of the week and havent seen my Mum since week 1 of LT and my sis for 3 months.... I know they will notice.. I havent been my current weight since 2002....

Hi Jonsey,
great about the compliment, gives you a great boost and incentive to keep you going. Best of luck.
Doirin

Compliments are fab so big well done for getting the first of many I am sure.

went to pick my dad up from pub and saw one of his mates got a compliment there in a funny way lol he said

fuckin hell last time i saw you you were a fat bastard, now your a skinny bastard lol, was hilarious had to be there.

My reply was nah am just a regular bastard lol

Apologies for the swearing btw lol when edited it was hard to read lmao

Hun it will be the first of many! When I saw my sis last year, for the first time in about 5 months (I hadn't told her I was dieting) she burst into tears and said I wasn't her sister!!!! When she got over the shock she was amazed and very proud and paraded me around her friends!!!!! For someone who was used to trying to blend into the background and not be noticed it was very embarrassing!

x

Back