Got myself a bargain last night..

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Off Ebay :)
I know that you have to be careful with carseats, but I picked up a mama's and papaps pram and carseat last night for £40!!!! No other bidders, collection only 3 miles from me. :)
101_6797.jpg

It's in a dark blue/black denim design, is in FANTASTIC nick. The grandad was selling it for his son and daughter in law and said they bought it without testing it in the daughter in laws car, it was too big for her car so was only used for about 12 weeks before they bought another set!

It's one of the longer length buggy types, you know where you drop the foot part to be come a buggy later on. Can move the handle back and froward to make baby face you or out and about. :) And the cosy toes bit makes it look like a standard carry cot for a newborn, so really is versitile. :)

Car seat has the base unit that goes and stays in the car with the seatbelt and the carseat slots in, again it's nearly new and in great condition.

along with the mama's and papa's cot with changing top for £40 and a moses basket and Stand for £25 we've managed to do the expensive bits very cheaply.

Shows you can get a bargains on ebay :) and locally too.

Last edited:
Graham has been digging around on the pram type etc, and found out it retailed at £350!! Without the car seat or base. :) You can buy a stand for the carseat to bring it up to highchair height etc, it was a full top of the range type when it was new.

Super chuffed with our bargain. Can't pretend we're rich especially as we'll be out of work foster carers soon!

Thanks Ladies :)
how are you doing Lisa? Time is ticking by eh! :) You must be getting excited. :D

Ooh great to hear how much we've saved then! :) I had a look on Ebay as they have the bases for making the car seat up to high chair height, am not sure whether it's worth it or not though as we'll have a highchair once baby is big enough to sit up. Am really thrilled with our bargain.

Thanks Ladies :)
how are you doing Lisa? Time is ticking by eh! :) You must be getting excited. :D

I'm not too bad, but time isn't ticking fast enough lol. I've got cystitis at the min so got antibiotics from the doc, he also said I have a little protein in my urine too, but that could just be down to the infection as my BP is fine and I have no swelling. But apart from that I'm good, starting to feel tired again. Hopefully baby will be on time, my first came on her due date and my 2nd was a day late so in just over 8 weeks baby no3 should be here.

Great bargain. We've got the M+P bigger pram/pushchair and car seat from last time but its heavy and big so will prob only use it in pram stage as I cant push it too far with my arthritis

Ali

Back