Grace's brand spanking new diary

Hope the bath/book/film was fun! I'm having a similar night tonight, knackered after a training course so going to chillax I think.

Ahh Primark, I love it! I have seen some really nice things in Dorothy Perkins recently which I quite fancy, but might treat myself once I've lost a few more lbs.. maybe when I hit the elusive 11 stone?? We'll see.

Have fun at the gym! Rather you than me!

Lauren
xx

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been AWOL! It's been one of those weekends lol.. Anyway back on plan tomorrow, and my friend is doing it with me too so that should help to keep me on plan! Will post tomorrow's diary later.. Hope everyone's well! Xxx

Monday 12th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Strawberries
Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt - the old one without syns!

Lunch
Mullerlight
Fibre plus bar 6 x syns
Bananas
Apple

Dinner
So juicy garlic chicken drumsticks 3 x syns
Savoury rice
Carrots
Corn on the cob
Jelly

Pudding
Magic pancakes
28g ready brek 1 x hexb
Mini choc phili 4 1/2 x syns
Banana
Jam 2 x syns

Healthy Extras:
A - 42g low fat cheese
B - 28g ready brek

Syns: 15.5/105

Exercise:

Thoughts:

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
I'm so chuffed!! Just rewarded myself with a slimming world style sausage and cheese muffin! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLDDDDD!!

Sausage & cheese muffin??? Oh that sounds gorgeous!! Would you mind posting the recipe?

graciebabes said:
Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been AWOL! It's been one of those weekends lol.. Anyway back on plan tomorrow, and my friend is doing it with me too so that should help to keep me on plan! Will post tomorrow's diary later.. Hope everyone's well! Xxx

Aw me too!!!

Wanda said:
Sausage & cheese muffin??? Oh that sounds gorgeous!! Would you mind posting the recipe?

I used 1 skinny lizzie sausage, cut the skin off and rolled it into a burger shape then fried it in fry lite until cooked.. Then obviously toasted muffin/added cheese slice etc.. It was yummy and felt really indulgent! Will be doing it again this week as I have a couple of sausages to use up! Xxx

Right ladies, wii board not working so can't weigh in till Friday!! An hoping for a good loss, as I'm going to try and get to the gym every day and drink loooads of water (and of course stick to plan 110%!) Xxxx

graciebabes said:
I used 1 skinny lizzie sausage, cut the skin off and rolled it into a burger shape then fried it in fry lite until cooked.. Then obviously toasted muffin/added cheese slice etc.. It was yummy and felt really indulgent! Will be doing it again this week as I have a couple of sausages to use up! Xxx

Wow, thanks for that :) be doing that this week xxxxxxx

Right ladies, wii board not working so can't weigh in till Friday!! An hoping for a good loss, as I'm going to try and get to the gym every day and drink loooads of water (and of course stick to plan 110%!) Xxxx

Wow well done you, that's dedication, I'm sure you'll do it :)

I wouldn't have the discipline to go to the gym everyday, also I'm far too self conscious so do all my exercise in the house except for walking. But, I've gotten myself a mini trampette, hoping to use it this week providing I can actually assemble it lol

Good luck to us both

Sarah xx

ghostcat7 said:
Wow well done you, that's dedication, I'm sure you'll do it :)

I wouldn't have the discipline to go to the gym everyday, also I'm far too self conscious so do all my exercise in the house except for walking. But, I've gotten myself a mini trampette, hoping to use it this week providing I can actually assemble it lol

Good luck to us both

Sarah xx

Didn't end up going to the gym tonight, but my friend is round so we're going to have a just dance session later! Just made some magic pancakes they were beeeeautiful! Xxx

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Didn't end up going to the gym tonight, but my friend is round so we're going to have a just dance session later! Just made some magic pancakes they were beeeeautiful! Xxx

I made some too, delish aint they xxxxxxx

Tuesday 12th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Banana
Strawberries
Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch
Sausage, egg and cheese muffin 2 x syns, 1 x hexb, 1 x hexa
Jelly

Dinner
Tagliatelle bolognese
Jelly

Snacks
Apple
Banana
1 x pack mikados 16 x syns

Healthy Extras:
A - 2 x Kerry Low Low cheese slices
B - wholemeal muffin

Syns: 33.5/105

Exercise:
Burnt 450 calories at the gym. Woo!
Thoughts: Can't wait for gym again and more yummy food tomorrow!

Last edited:

Oooh What are magic pancakes?

Please could I have the recipe? Hope you enjoyed your dance session,

Sarah xx

Wednesday 13th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Jelly
Fibre plus bar 1 x hexb

Lunch
Jacket potato
Ham
Salad

Dinner
Chilli con carne 2 x syns
Spicy potato wedges
42g reduced fat cheese 1 x hexa
Jelly
WW choc chip cookies 4 x syns

Snacks
Mullerlight

Healthy Extras:
A - 42g reduced fat cheese
B - Fibre plus bar

Syns: 42.5/105

Exercise:
Had SUCH a good gym sesh.. really pushed myself! Walked uphill fast paced on the treadmill for 15 minutes before dropping the incline and upping the speed, and I ran for 5 minutes. Really felt like giving up but I pushed myself on! Then did 5 mins cool down, 18 mins on cross trainer aerobics mode, 5 mins on the wave machine and 5 mins on the bike. Burnt a total of 489 CALORIES woooohooo!!
Thoughts:Managed to pick something totally syn free at lunchtime, usually I would cave and go for something naughty but today was different. So proud of myself. Maybe I am finally taking a step in the right direction?!

Last edited:
Today was such a good day.. I met my Nan & Grandad and they treated me to lunch. Went to a lovely little coffee shop, and I ordered ham, chips and salad, swapping the chips for a plain jacket potato. No butter, no salad dressing, NO SYNS!! Very proud. Especially seen as there was scampi and pie and plenty of naughty things to tempt me!

Also, reeeeally pushed myself at the gym, and even managed to run on the treadmill for 5 mins! I have been power walking for weeks but decided today to step it up a notch, as running is key to weight loss! Burnt 489 calories in total, and really enjoyed myself. Going again tomorrow and try and burn even more as I'm out for tea tomorrow night! Xxxx

Thursday 14th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Beans

Lunch
Pasta
Bolognese sauce
Jelly

Dinner
Out for tea at Chimichanga's! Never been before so no idea what to expect, but have checked out the menu online. I am fancying chicken and steak fajitas with mexican rice, and I'll syn the tortillas and spices, etc. Seems like the best option! I will use some cheese for my hexa too!

Snacks

Healthy Extras:
A - cheese
B -

Syns: 42.5/105

Exercise:

Thoughts:

Last edited:
Today was such a good day.. I met my Nan & Grandad and they treated me to lunch. Went to a lovely little coffee shop, and I ordered ham, chips and salad, swapping the chips for a plain jacket potato. No butter, no salad dressing, NO SYNS!! Very proud. Especially seen as there was scampi and pie and plenty of naughty things to tempt me!

Also, reeeeally pushed myself at the gym, and even managed to run on the treadmill for 5 mins! I have been power walking for weeks but decided today to step it up a notch, as running is key to weight loss! Burnt 489 calories in total, and really enjoyed myself. Going again tomorrow and try and burn even more as I'm out for tea tomorrow night! Xxxx

Well done honey !!!! The gym is reeeally addictive isnt it? i make sure i always burn atleast 500cals everytime i go ... i love to watch the calories go up as i sweat heheee xxx

Back