Grace's brand spanking new diary

Just did yer survey ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Just did yer survey ;)

Thanks lovely!! Any chance you could persuade any men you know to do it?! It seems only woman are helpful with this kind of thing!! ;-) Xxx

Hello lovely!
Just done your survey, I will try and get some men to do it as well :)

Hope you are well, I need to look into this Green/Red day thing as I've always stuck to Extra Easy and I realise I could deffos be having more Healthy Extras some days... which is always a good thing! mmm bread and cheese!!

xxx

graciebabes said:
Thanks lovely!! Any chance you could persuade any men you know to do it?! It seems only woman are helpful with this kind of thing!! ;-) Xxx

Ile try get my boyf to do :) xxxxxxx

laurenporkchop said:
Hello lovely!
Just done your survey, I will try and get some men to do it as well :)

Hope you are well, I need to look into this Green/Red day thing as I've always stuck to Extra Easy and I realise I could deffos be having more Healthy Extras some days... which is always a good thing! mmm bread and cheese!!

xxx

Thanks darling :D I love green days for all the carbs ;) it's deffo worth being able to have an extra hex!! Hope you're okay :) Xxxxx

Just had a cheeky weigh in and not lost a thing :( think am gonna go back to calorie counting tomorrow after I've weighed in officially. Xx

graciebabes said:
Just had a cheeky weigh in and not lost a thing :( think am gonna go back to calorie counting tomorrow after I've weighed in officially. Xx

Ahh thats a shame, im loving calorie counting tho ; ) xxxxxxx

Honestly don't go by the results of the day before weigh in result, last week my scales showed a 3lb gain the day before weigh in and on my official day I lost 2lbs..... yesterday my scales showed a 2lb loss the day before weigh in and on my official weigh in day I STS, it's all very confusing!!! :)
Good luck in advance, I've been thinking about switching to Calorie Counting xxx

LinzLinz said:
Honestly don't go by the results of the day before weigh in result, last week my scales showed a 3lb gain the day before weigh in and on my official day I lost 2lbs..... yesterday my scales showed a 2lb loss the day before weigh in and on my official weigh in day I STS, it's all very confusing!!! :)
Good luck in advance, I've been thinking about switching to Calorie Counting xxx

Thanks Linz :) I'm going to weigh in a bit and hope for a miracle lol.. Its not just the scales though I think my portions have been way too big too! CC has worked well for me before so I might switch in order to not waste any time faffing about with SW, as I want to be at goal for summer!

Fingers crossed for me :) Xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ahh thats a shame, im loving calorie counting tho ; ) xxxxxxx

I enjoyed it too! :) felt much more free, and I think my portions have become a bit ridiculous on SW, need to get that in check! Xxx

1lb off! So I'm back to calorie counting for a week to see how I get on. 13 stone 1 now so just another 2lbs to be in the 12s :D Xxx

I enjoyed it too! :) felt much more free, and I think my portions have become a bit ridiculous on SW, need to get that in check! Xxx

Yeah i ate waaaay too much on sw !!! no wonder i gained :eek: good luck with cc xxx

Back