Graduating from refeed!

You are doing very well. Great feeling isn't it to know you are in control. I find keeping up the water habit has really helped me. Days when I don't have enough of it really make me more liable to pick at all the wrong stuff.
Good luck for the rest of the week.

It does feel good to be in control and at goal, I still get a nice surprise when I look in the mirror and see ME with my pjs hanging off me :)
Had about 30 bottles of water delivered from tesco as I find tap water a real effort but love mineral water and realised I spend £8 on cans of diet coke etc so why not water? So yesterday had no problem drinking the water.
Todays plan -
b-2 plums, v8 juice and ff yoghurt
s-nil or fruit
l-turkey salad sandwich and carrot soup
s-nil or fruit
d-chicken and quinoa and veg
s-nil or fruit

Well done Size 10, looks as though things are going very well. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bev, had quinoa for dinner with dry fried chicken and some mushrooms, onions and peppers. It was nice..ish. My 3 year old ate it and had seconds which was fab. Hubby was not overly excited even though I tried to sell him my new superfood but he said it was ok and happy to have it again so quinoa is now part of my new diet! Have been good today, had one pink and white wafer thing and a few pecan nuts but otherwise been 100% x

Excellent - well done!! :) xx

Another good day, I do get tempted everyday but keep saying no to myself, it does still feel like a diet and I'm just waiting on it getting easier so I can stop obsessing with food!

b-shape choc pudding, banana.
s-pink n white wafer
l-left over low fat lasagne and salad
s-nil
d-wholemeal muffin, bacon, egg and cheese slice
s-spicy carrot soup.

I don't want to sound negative in any way but I feel I need to say - 'don't hold your breath' :eek:

I realy hope it's different for you but I have never (16 months so far after refeed) found it getting easier. I just keep reminding myself that this is where I wanted to be and it's a hell of a lot better than being over 5st heavier. But I still think about food 24/7 ... wish I didn't but it's a sad fact.

If/when you find the way pleeeeeease let me know what it is! :eek: xx

Really sorry if this is a 'downer' :( xx

Its ok Jan, I need honest opinions. I mildly crave some foods every evening -choc especially but I want to keep that feeling that i'm in control, if I can find a way of having some of these treats daily and not gain weight, plus have a big blow out every weekend then I will be a happy bunny. But at the moment i'm scared to ruin it all. Its a bit crap really lol. Mind you my size 14 jeans are getting baggy on me which is not crap! Anyway will stop rambling. xx

I'm with Jan. Being where we are and trying to maintain is a heck of a lot better than be x amount of stone up and trying to do it.

And if you do find the key be sure to pass it around, i sure as hell need it!! :giggle: :) x

Baggy 14s!! Can't be bad ;) xx

I intend to keep them baggy! If I do find they key, i'll refer you to my ebay account ha ha.
Looking forward to tommorrow as my mate is having a jewelery party, theres a good party crowd going i'm going to wear my skinny indigo jeans with high heel satin navy shoes and lovely white floaty top, all new and all the sort of stuff I just wouldnt consider when 2 stone bigger...things like this are why I am being good!!!

Sounds good honey :) go and enjoy yourself and show off that new figure!! ;)

Today have had-

b-all bran and skim milk, oj
s-pink n white wafer
l-low fat cheese and onion wholemeal sandwich, banana
s-nil
d-baked fish, onions, mash pots, carrots and cabbage
s-maybe yoghurt.

Tommorrow am going to have a good diet day and lentil and quinoa for dinner, and a bottle of asti spumante getting ready for my girlie night, may just be a glass or two but i'll have as much as I want. I have been good all week and can relax tommorrow...NOW at last I understand why I have to maintain - so I can stay slim and have fun. could have murdered a glass of wine after work today but said no to myself and glad I didn't now. xx

Mmmm Asti! I've got a bottle in my cupboard that my brother got me for my birthday just havnt plucked up the courage to drink it yet - I made the mistake of looking up the calories in it :giggle: x

Hmmm, its not too bad 138 cals per 5 oz, could be better though. The calories didnt cross my mind, ta for the tip, maybe better with v&c ala Jan, but next time Tommorrow its da fizzy stuff and thats before I get to my friends house :eek:

Yep, around 1000 calories for the bottle!!! And to think i could easily put 2 away on a saturday night! LOL xxx

Yup! 1000!!!! A 750ml bottle and for 100ml it's 138cals! Lol

Not sure about Pinot grigio but I know a bottle of rosé is around 750cals x

Okayyy, well I will just have to crank the music up and dance away while I get ready (1000 cals worth of dancing) But really thanks for the tip, its worth knowing these things so i can plan better.

Back