Graduating from refeed!

You sound like u r doing fabby ;) keep up the good work and yay to another runner :D your hol sounds lovely too :)

Thanks Jayne. I have already started being good. We planned a takeaway tonight to save me cooking once home but i'm just not hungry so am having a maintenance shake later and I have started drinking water. My son and hubby are waiting for a pizza delivery. :)

Good for you starting tonight!

Sounds like you had a lovely time - it won't take you long to undo any damage you might have done. I'm glad you enjoyed getting dressed up in your slim clothes - you deserve to!

OH NOOOOOOO Not another runner :eek: ;) xxx

Come on Jan eat our dust lol.
I'm getting on them scales tommorrow and I will not be afraid...much.
Battles win wars friday.....Said no to me ordering pizza for tea, went downstairs and they offered me some pizza and I said yes went to get a bit then said no and had a veg maint soup. I now am full and glad I didn't indulge...wish it could be this easy always. I'll post my weight tommorrow. xxx

Flippin eck woman well done on resisting the pizza!!!!!! :D

Yeah well done you! And I bet your wi won't be half as bad as you're thinking xx

:party0011::wee::party0038:
Just back from the scales and i'm still a healthy weight just. I'm on that magical number 6 so should dip below it in the next few days. Wow I can't quite believe that I am managing to maintain my weight.

Plan for today-
b-summer fruit maint drink
s-nil or fruit
l-lentil soup
s-nil or fruit
d-baked fish pots and veg
s-nil or fruit

You're doing marvellous chick, keep it up :D x

Been good all day but had half a bag of tortilla chips and some salsa tonight. Not bad for a sat night though, would have been so much more pre LT.

Well done you! Fab to maintain your weight having had such good time. I'm not sure what that 'magical number 6' means - but as long as you're happy it doesn't really matter! I wish I could do as good!! :) xx

Afternoon :)
My magical number 6 is the top end of my healthy weight 10st 6lb. I have flipped between 10st 2.5 and 10st 7 since maintenance started. As long as I am 6 or under i'm happy. May aim for lower at some point but just now i'm enjoying healthy eats and treats.

b-special k, skim milk
s-nil
l-leek and pot soup, half portion of oily pasta, large red wine, few kids chips -Italian resturant lunch
s-banana
d-will have a think, aim for damage control.

Magic number is good chick :) food looking grand today too x

Thanks Tanya,
Had turkey slice and salad wholemeal sandwich and an apple
Water - litre will do better tommorrow.
Schools back tommorrow so may run/jog back from nursery if feel ok (have a head cold) if no jog then i'll go to pharmacy for a wi and get some maint stuff.

Doing really well hon :D x

Thanks Jan, well I skipped the run as its wintery day here and my cold is still here so went down to the pharmacy and I have lost weight since my last maintenance wi 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure how much as wasnt bothered but he said a loss. Picked up 7 veg soups so have emergency stock now.
So its time to have a think...I have lost my weight, I am maintaining my weight well so how do I feel?
1.physically- healthy, not sluggish, not tired, energetic -but have had a week off.
2.mentally-in control mostly but very aware it could all slide if I get complacent.
3.different in that my knee has improved, I can imagine running again and getting physically fit, could imagine taking the kids ice skating (no way when over weight-would fall over pmsl)
4.I do have a different taste now. I don't want crisps and I think I was addicted to them before. I want wholemeal, white pasta and bread just seems like junk.

So I will keep it up, keep trying, keep away from danger foods -crisps and chocolate. keep visiting the pharmacy.

Great little list there chick :) and well done on the loss, whatever it was! x

b-special k, skim milk, oj.
s-banana
l-lentil soup, ham salad wholemeal sandwich
s-nil
d-roast chicken, mash, peas, carrots, cabbage, gravy.
s-yoghurt or fruit.

b-banana and ff yoghurt
s-nil
l-lt veg soup and 2 wraps
s-nil or fruit
d-turkey chilli, mash and salad
s-nil or fruit

Been taking echinacea to try and get rid of this cold/sinus pressure hope it works soon. Also had a bit of sad news yesterday, affects hubby more but still very sad and humbling. Makes you feel shallow for wanting to be thin, but hey life goes on eh? x

Hope all is ok chicken :)

Back