Graduating from refeed!

I always think of a bottle of Pinot as being around 600cals. I have no idea why and if it's more please don't tell me ;) ... I don't count cals anyway but ya know!! :)

Hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow hon :) xx

I think you are about right Jan ;) x

I had a brill night at my friends house, got quite drunk as after the wine came shots then cocktails. Fell over trying to get in the taxi ala Bridget Jones. We danced and sang all night, left at 4 am, my legs are killing me today AND the scales say I have lost weight. Back to being good now for few days then off on holiday for 3 nights. This is the life.

Be careful of weighing after a night of drinking - you pretty much always lose weight due to the fact you are dehydrated! Don't mean to damper you just thought i'd mention it.

Glad you had a good night and i can just picture someone falling trying to get into the taxi! :giggle: Hope you're head and body isnt too sore today! :) x

Lovin' the mental image ;). Glad you had a good time - and more to come!! :D xx

Hi, Thanks for the tip re dehydration, just as well you are here to tell me these things.
Scales are still happy today but yep up a couple of pounds. Today have family lunch with mil. I have not eaten out since maintaining so have to remember to be careful, no pudding....battles win wars and all that!

Yesterday had
b-omelete, tomatoes, onions v8 juice
s-banana
l-turkey salad sandwich (and half of hubbys left over sandwich-bad)
s-nil
d-spicy turkey, salad wrap
s-nil
Booze -omg nil
water-1.5 litres

You really do have a fab attitude to maintaining. That is the way we all need to be about it. Be good as much as we can and then have the treats and blow outs. Good for you showing off the fab new figure, hope you got a few nice comments.

Looking good sweet :)

Hi Molly and Tanya. I have had loads of nice comments about my new figure, my friends however have labelled me the biggest b*tch in town esp when they see me every week looking slimmer.
Ok confession time!! Not been great today-
b-2 plums, ff yoghurt, v8 juice
s-nil
l-veg risotto and one bottle of wine (resturant)
s-nil
d-3 wraps with low fat cheese, v8 juice.
Its not disaster town yet but I did feel up a packet of biscuits and a triple bounty bar but put them back in the cupboard and made wrap number 3.
Must get my pma back as I was having a mental battle with myself, should I,shouldnt I. I did but its not too bad. nothing else all night now!!! x

Good for you for putting them back :) When you feel like you are 'ready' im sure you will be able to have a little bit of what you really fancy :)

Packing for my little treat holiday today. We are staying 3 nights in a hydro hotel from tommorrow and I can't wait. Its my promised reward for getting to goal when I was struggling on tfr halfway through, my hubby is fab fab fab lol. Reason why this hotel is my choice is it has 6 hours of kids clubs daily so we can relax. Spend some real time together as a couple, swimming, meals, wine etc ;)
Todays food plan-
b-fruit and yog
s-nil
l-choc whip
s-nil
d-pasta bolognese
s-nil or fruit.
Next 3 days-wine, food,wine,food etc then back to healthy. x

Oh sweet :) Enjoy yourself chick x

Excellent!! That's what I call a reward!!! ENJOY!!! xxxx

I will enjoy. Won't be putting the kids in the club for 6 hours though unless they scream and beg but its there to be used. They get an early dinner then go in the club so we can dine in peace. I am so looking forward to getting dressed up.
I have already decided not to go mad esp at breakfast, maybe some cereal and a poached egg and tomatoes. Will enjoy dinner and lovely wine and address any damage when we return. :) :) :)

Sounds perfect :D xx

I really hope you have a lovely few days. It is a lovely reward for all your hard work. Enjoy it. You can get back on track when you get back.

I'm back from my little holiday. It was lovely and I feel real chilled and relaxed but I have to report that my healthy eating regime took a real battering. The food was amazing. Breakfast was buffet style and had hash browns and potato scones along side usual bacon eggs etc. We had so much to eat that we all felt ill after every meal. Dinner consisted of 4 courses and coffee but each day managed starter and soup and main and no dessert. Just couldnt eat it. I look rough, my skin is not as clear and I have bags under my eyes :-0
On a plus note I am so glad to be home and looking forward to eating well again and drinking lots of water. I also swam every day and we went on a small family hillwalk yesterday. Also I went to the gym one day and tried a little run on the treadmill. My knees did not hurt at all which is pretty exciting so I am going to try running back from nursery one day after dropping off my daughter (another runner Jan). Had a game of badminton with my 10 yr old and thought of you Bev. That was quite a work out dashing to get the shuttlecock and chasing the ones I missed (most of them lol). Best of all I loved dressing up in my slim clothes. :)

Arrr so glad you had a lovely time! Its what its all about, relaxing a little whilst were away but getting straight back to it once were back - in theory anyways! :giggle:

YAY! Another runner!!! :party0049: lol I hope you get on ok with it.

:) xxx

Thanks. I'm a bit nervous that I wont be able to get back into healthy eating, but think my best bet is get drinking lots of water tonight and start back tommorrow (tesco shop ordered).

Yep - i personally take a few days to fully get back into the swing of it. It's the stopping picking i find hard! lol x

Back