Graduating from refeed!

Hi Jayne, finding it a bit on/off. I am having healthy days but also bad days too, my diet is definately better since tfr so thats good. I'm maintaining my weight still, but have a feeling that I have been more bad than good this week so bit nervous about next WI. Have only had a diet coke tonight, another good day tommorrow and i'll be in control.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow then sweet x

Scales are looking good this morning, my magical number 6 is now 2.5 ;). So I shall continue with my healthy eats and cheats as it seems to be working!

today-
b-specialk, oj, apple.
s-nil
l-lt soup
s-?
d-lasagne, salad.
s- council fireworks display so maybe little treat if any nice smelling vans are there :D

Looking good chick :)

Yay - keep up the good work. If you've found a system that seems to be working for you then that's half the battle! - the rest of the battle (and the hardest bit) is the positive mental attitude and determination ey? x

I know I'm being thick but the magical number 6 being 2.5 - eh? :eek:

Well done on finding what works for you anyway hon xx

I thought that but then I guessed 6lbs being the highest she wanted to let her weight go up but this week she's 2.5lbs up... Am I right?! :p

I thought I was just a bit dim when I didn't understand this lol x

Lol, no magical number six is the top end of healthy weight for me which is 10 stone 6 pounds. I was at last weigh in 10 stone 2.5 pounds. :) :) :) As long as i'm 6 or below i'm happy. As you have probably guessed my diet is taking a battering being the weekend, but lifes for living innit? x

It certainly is for living honey! AND enjoying!!

The beauty of being well into your 50's is that you don't care about saying you don't understand something as people a lot younger than you think you're stupid anyway and you can always blame it on 'hormones' LOL!!!

Size10, I love your whole attitude to this maintaining thing. Life is for living and you have also set a boundary on it with your magical number of 10 6. What you are doing is working so well for you.
Each of us has to find a way of keeping in check and it looks like you have found what works for you.
Lots of luck for a great week ahead of good and bold days!!!

Hello, thanks Molly for the supportive posts. How are you doing?

Today -
b-granola
s-apple
l-quorn and potato stew
s-yoghurt
d-wm pasta bolognese
s-grapes

Yesterday-

b-granola
s-nil
l-lt soup
s-wm muffin, cheese.
d-low fat lasagne
s-hot choc and 5 rich tea biscuits.

Not bad apart from the biscuits!

Today-
b-2 belvita biscuits - yum these are nice!
s-?
l-quorn and potato stew
s-?
d-homemade lentil soup, scrambled egg wm toast.
s-?

Looking good! Those biccies aren't the end of the world.

Do those breakfast biccies fill you up? I'd sort of like to try them but I'm scared they might be moreish x

s10 - whats a wm muffin ...... am i right in thinking its a wholemeal muffin? but what kind?! lol

I assumed she meant this type which are more like bread rolls

4200651443_d60ee3490a_z.jpg

only wholemeal but I might be wrong. xx

Ah yeah makes sense. I was thinking wm choc chip muffins lol!!!!!

Hello,
wholemeal muffins, yeah the bready kind, I cook an egg in the microwave, low fat cheese slice, one slice of bacon on the george foreman, its a lowish fat mcmuffin :D its a big breakfast but fills me up for ages. Belvita biscuits are very nice and yep quite moreish, luckily I don't like breakfast so these will be good for me to force down.

Today-
b-2 belvita biccies
s- 1 raw carrot, almonds
l-quorn, pot, carrot stew
s-nil
d-scram egg on wm toast
s-4 oatcakes.

Good day food wise etc but I am flipping kicking myself. I have been meaning to order a dress from NEXT for xmas and we have an over night kid free party this weekend :)))
Went to order it and its....sold out! I loved it and it was perfect. So trip into town on sat for a dress for sat night.

Last edited:
Oh what a shame! But I'm sure you'll find something lovely :)

I think I'll give those biscuits a miss - I think I'd find it hard to stop at 2 xx

They are nice, kinda oaty, honey taste, not sure if you can just have two for breakfast there were 4 in the pack. Actually off to google it lol.

Back