Graduating from refeed!

Thankyou Molly :)
Had a day off yesterday iirc...
b-wm toast, marg
s-nil
l-wm bacon sarnie, brown sauce
s-pate and oatcakes, relish, salad, cheesecake lots of cream 3/4 bottle wine (restaurant dinner)
s-doritos (big packet)
Not a good day yest, but I am maintaining my weight well, having fun, having healthy days and feel confident it is in control at last.

Today- off out for lunch again and neighbour is having a halloween party tonight, I'm just wearing red patent devil horns and red patent high heel shoes and black leggins and top. Hmmm do you think there will be sweeties to eat??

Went to aerobics tonight, took it easy on the jumping bits to save my knee, but worked hard on the toning exercises.

Diet has been bad today, don't mind fun food and drink on the weekends but half a packet of biscuits on a monday is what made me fat in the first place.

So tommorrow:

b-special k, oj
s-fruit
l-lt soup or homemade veg soup and fruit
s-almonds and seeds
d-healthy lasagne
s-yoghurt.

FDA-wrist-slap.jpg
No more biscuits!!!! ;):) xx

You are soooo right. It's o.k to slack a little for the weekend but need to keep in control for the rest of the week to make up for it. You really do seem in full control of the situation. good luck for a good week.

Aye .... pity I can't be so firm with myself!! Lol!! :) xx

No biccies for anyone when Jan's about!

Feel back into it today, going to get that lasagne and soup made in a bit, just me and my 3 year old this morning, she is watching tv next to me in bed and i'm on facebook and here...bliss.
Weather vile last night, loads of car alarms went off in the night after a hailstorm, was lovely snuggled in bed listening to hubby and neighbours rushing outside with their car keys:8855:

Keeping anon so pm'd Mary!

Today -
b-special k, v8 juice.
s-nil
l-spicy carrot soup, wm turkey, tomato sandwich
s-banana, hot choc.
d-healthy lasagne, lots of salad, strawberries
s-almonds, ff yoghurt, pink n white wafer.

Have done really well all day and now have evening munchies. I will not eat anything else!!!

Size10 is...feek and weeble!

Good day-
b-granola
s-apple
l-spicy carrot soup, ham salad
Bad day-
s-cadburys fingers, pink n white, 2 mini swiss roll, pkt crisps.
d-1 slice pizza, 2 bits garlic bread then death by halloween sweetie stash. Washed down with wine.
Why why why do I continue to eat such garbage when I know it will make my skin dull, affect my energy levels and eventually make me gain weight. But hey ho and cheers...gets a top up of wine! :D

Last edited:
HaHa ..... why indeed?! We can be our own worst enemies can't we? ... Never mind, drown your sorrows and start again tomorrow ;) xx

Yep - wouldnt it be all to easy if we knew why we did it - surely we'd be able to stop! Like Jan says, tomorrow is a new day enjoy your evening and wake up tomorrow refreshed (well, maybe - depending how much wine you have!!! :rotflmao:)

Aww thanks for the nice posts. The bottle of wine is disappearin fast, munching on crisps and dip, yep tommorrow is another day!

Tomorrs menu-
b-egg, bacon and cheese muffin
s-fruit
l-lt soup
s-ff yoghurt
d-baked fish, potatoes, peas and broccoli
s-fruit.

Good luck for a better day tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the wine.

I am in work, so cant have a glass with you ;-)

Good day, back to a day on a day off!

b-egg, bacon, cheese slice wm muffin
s-nil
l-ham and tomato wm sandwich
s-banana and hot choc
d-baked cod, onion, broccoli, carrots, boiled pots.
s-will be yoghurt

will aim for healthy tommorrow but the weekend is coming !!
Hope you are all doing ok, off to have a wee nosy :)

your menue's are looking good :-D how are you finding it hun?

Back