Graduating from refeed!

Well done for having a good saturday night. Weekends are always a downfall - thats the hardest part, changing my weekend habits!

How have you got on today?x

b-egg, bacon, lf cheese slice wholemeal muffin
s-nil
l-pollo picante pizza hut pizza, 2 glasses wine.
Few spoons of sons cookie dough
s-nil
d-nil-will have toast later
s-few of sons haribos

So not a healthy day, but not too bad I think. We had no starters (usually do) and I agonised over having a dessert but decided not to as been over eating this week. Totm is very due and I am such a grump, I should be eating vast amounts of chocolate :)
Also had a peek at the scales and they are down from yesterday. Its great actually as i'm eating fun stuff but maintaining... so far!

Hi and welcome to Maintenance and well done on getting this far.
I haven't had time to read your whole thread, but I look forward to getting to know you better now that my internet explorer has been fixed.

Good luck for maintenance.

Hello Mary :)

Ok here goes for a 100% day

b-cornflakes and semi skim milk
s-nil
l-scram egg with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion on wm toast
s-banana and fresh oj
d-left over cottage pie with carrots
s-?

Water-litre so far
exercise-walk to and from nursery and aerobics tonight.

Enjoy your aerobics tonight. Never done it myself, don't think I would be fit enough to keep up!

Fab food day today chick well done :D x

Back from aerobics, really enjoyed it. Think it will be less stressful on my knee than running so won't run (yet). Loved the toning stuff at the end, my abs were burning during the various sit ups we did so will be sore tommorrow but good sore :)
Have been 100% except... few midget jem sweeties with the kids(about 6) so really not bad. Also just had a ham, tomato and mustard wm sandwich as my exercise snack treat. Ooh I feel virtuous today and it makes me want to healthy eat too.

P.s felt slim doing the exercise, usually wobble all over the place. Still find it odd that i'm slim!

Oooh glad you enjoyed your aerobics i want to look for some exercise classes to try out aswell as running - just be careful not to fall into the trap of exercising then having a treat...not a good idea! x

Why not lol? I will have a little something after the class each monday but will try and make it a good snack. :)

b-readybrek, apple, skim milk, 2 teaspoons sugar.
s-?
l-ham, tomato, mustard sandwich
s-?
d-lentil,veg curry, quinoa.
s-?

It's just a bad habit to fall into thinking "Oh, i have done some exercise, i will now have some food". A banana is a good snack for after a good workout - just try not to have anything 'bad'.

Ooooo Noooooo :( x

Hi all, been good today and my knee is better! Seem to be managing a day on a day off the diet :eek:.
Sorry not had time to reply to any threads, i'll try and catch up tomorrow, hope your all ok.

todays food-
b-3 slices wm toast, marg
s-nil
l-lt maint veg soup
s-nil
d-lentil and veg curry with wm rice.

Off to the cinema tonight to see paranormal activity 2. How halloween is that? Probably be more scared of the pick and mix section lol xx

Last edited:
3 slices of toast - :eek: I hope it was the bread that is small and only like 50calories a slice woman!!!

Paranormal activity - you are mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Not too bad today, not much fruit and veg though.

b-2 slices wm toast with peanut butter
s-nil
l-Lentil soup, slice wm bread
s-packet space raiders crisps
d-chinese takeaway-chicken and mushroom and boiled rice
s-nil

Try to make sure you are having your fruit and veg - 5 a day an all that :D Whenever I have veg i always always make sure half of my plate is veggies! Easy way to get 2 or 3 portions in and I always eat veggies first x

Another goodish day, still not met my 5 a day alas, mainly due to really needing to get a big tesco order done.

b-1.5 slices toast and marg (white bread booo)
s-nil
l-wm rice, onion, pepper, mushroom, half pack of quorn stir fry.
s-ff yoghurt
d-lt maint soup
s-chomp bar -sweeeet only 110 cals to boot.

Size10, hope you are doing well. I agree with Tanya re the fruit and veg. You need to keep up your intake of these. I'm likin the lentils and quinoa in your menus. Good food that should keep you feeling full.
Best of luck for this week.

Back