Grandma's Very Sad News

Grandma

Totally Focused
Dear All

I am sorry to have to tell you that my beloved Ken died suddenly this afternoon. We had had a lovely afternoon driving along the North Norfolk coast and he was chatting about the lovely time we'd had and making plans for going back to Canada last year and saying what a wonderful time we had and how he had so enjoyed his birthday just two weeks ago with all the family together - and he sighed and died! I tried to resusciate him - as did some lovely bikers who stopped to help till the ambulance arrived but they couldn't get him back. The doctors think he had a massive heart attack - nothing to do with his previous problems - but as it was a sudden death, we have to have a post mortem and police will be involved.
I am just absolutely numb at the moment but I also know that he loved me so much and he was so proud of me and of all his children and grandchildren. He was my soul mate - and I'm not sure how I'll get through this, but I will do it for him and in his memory. He was so proud of the weight I'd lost too that I have been spurred on to do even better now for him. I will get on here as often as possible - but I know you will understand that I need time at the moment.
Thank you all for your love and care over the past months while he was in hospital. At least he died with me by his side and having had a lovely day out doing what he loved best.
Chris
xxx

Oh Sweetheart My Sincerest Condolences Go Out To You At This Very Difficult Time In Your Life,he Sounded Very Happy When He Passed,thinking Of You,
Elaine X

I don't know what to say and I can never find the right words. I'll just say I'm sorry for your loss x

My thoughts are with you Chris. Take care hun xxx

There are no words... so sorry to hear of your loss and my thoughts are with you.

xxxx

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry, the tears are rolling down my cheeks as I read this, its so very sad, but if there ever was a better way of leaving your loved one, I think that has to be it, it seems he was so very happy just beforehand.

It's going to be a tough time for you (ive recently lost my mum and have been supporting my dad too) - but am sure with the love of your family and grandchildren you will get through as best you can.

I know nothing anyone will say can change anything, but i am sending you all my love and hugs and thoughts.

You seem such a strong lady, your husband will continue to be so proud of you.

Nat xx

It is difficult to find the right words, but I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Ken sounds like he was a lovely person.
Remember we are all here if you need a friendly ear.
Take care and big hugs
x

I am utterly choked reading your words. You are a very brave lady to share with us at this time. Your beloved husband will be so proud of you now, watching from afar.

Words cannot help but thinking of you. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Oh Chris I don't know what to say, you have been through so much already. All I can say is you were by his side and you had had such a lovely day together talking about everything. He will always be with you and your lovely grandkids... You are in my thoughts, and he will always be here..

Love

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time Chris and your husband must be so very proud of the wonderful woman that you are. Take care xx

Chris, so sorry to hear ...

The moment we won't miss,
the light breeze that passes by
conceals a gentle kiss.
Sweet dreams.

thats lovely nicky x

Oh my goodness, I'm so so sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Look after yourself.

Chris,
So very sorry for your loss.

I hope those last precious moments you shared will be a comfort to you....as well as your love for each other.

God bless.
XXXXX

so sorry to hear your very sad news chris my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time xxxxx

Back