gravy/stock cubes??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 9 October 2006 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

:confused: I am thinking about a few weeks time when I will start 790/1000/1500 etc and wondered if there is any gravy or stock cubes better than others or if in fact it makes any difference when you get to that stage.

I am quite happy to have lots of veg with chicken etc and no/little potato but would like some gravy!!

any suggestions/advice?

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

I think I read something about Marigold Boullion.. though I'm not entirely sure!?

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Marigold is good .... and they do a reduced salt and an organic/reduced salt versions. I bought mine from Tescos.

Also in Tesco are stock cubes called 'Just boullion' which are lower in carbs than the others and come in Beef, chicken & veggie varieties.

Hope this helps! :)

5. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Would be nice to know when we can introduce them - when I asked about stock in Corby I was told it would have to be the veggie drink flavouring even on 1000.

Like the sound of the 'Just boullion' ones debbie :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.