Great Service!!!

Trim T

My order has just arrived, and i am soooo impressed.

They sent me a free shaker, and tape measure as well as a chart to log my weekly measurements.

I'm about to go for my swim, so i'm taking a truffa bar for afterwards. Oooooh it's so sad to get excited over this but i can't help it x

It is exciting - especially the truffa bar - yum!

:( :( :( :( :( I never get free stuff! I've spent over £500 with them now.

But I agree on the service, very good very proffesional and I've yet to have a problem with them!

oops sorry, didn't mean to rub it in lol...

Weasey OMG the truffa bar is delish!!!!! doesn't even taste like diet food. so glad i ordered them.

Also swam double the amount i have previously, and i could have carried on, so all in all, a very good day! x

The freebies are a bit random - a bit of a lottery...

hmmmno shaker or freebies for me, tut

It was my first order, and maybe it's a new policy for first orders????? Maybe if you've been ordering from them for a while, they didn't offer a freebie at the time but have since introduced it due to the increase in customers?

I'm grasping at straws really, but it is possible x

i got my 1st order yesterday 2 weeks work no freebe's and just a printed sheet to say how to do the diet and everything looks like space ship food lol !!

maybe if you order a months worth who know's but good for you ! :D

I only ordered a weeks worth and got a free tape measure x

Ok so i decided to take the plunge and contact s&s :)

My question first followed by there response:

/////////

Name: Sam
Subject: Freebies and samples!
Message: Hi sorry to bother you, we are having a little debate on minimins as to what qualifies an order for free samples. I hope you do not think I am being cheeky or asking for freebies but we are all a little confused as to what quantifies the free samples? Thank you, Sam

/////////

Hi Sam,

Many thanks for your email, I have taken a look on minimnins website and have seen the thread that you have reference to.

With regards to providing customers with samples, we try to give a shaker and a tape measure to all orders of 1 month on their first order. We also try to provide samples of flavours which we feel would be of interest to the customer if they have not tried that flavour in the past.

This can go wrong when:

1. We do not have space in the box to fit a shaker
2. We do not have time to check through the records of the customer to be able to see what products the customer has already ordered in the past.
3. There are 5 of us who could pack orders and its not always going to the same person packing the same customers order to know if they have already received a sample in the past.

As a rule if someone purchased a lot of vegetable soup and chicken soup, but had not previously ordered mushroom, we would likely add a sample of the mushroom soup to the order for them to try. Or similarly if someone was to buy a lot of Cottage Pie or Spaghetti Bolognese but they had not purchased any Chili, we would aim to add a sample of Chili. However, we would need to check through order history to see if the customer had previously bought chili which sometimes when we are busy we simply just don't have the time to do.

We realise we have many loyal customers and we really do try hard to please everyone, but obviously from the thread it seems there are customers who we do sometimes miss. We would be more than happy to make up for this in the future but unfortunately we have no way of knowing who these people are because forum user names are not something we can look up in our database.

I hope this helps to clear up the samples confusion.

I will put this forward to the team so we can revise our policy to try to make it as fair as possible to everyone. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, its information like this that helps us to improve our service to all our customers.

Please let me know if you have any further questions in relation to this.

Best Regards,

Karen
Sales & Admin Manager

/////////

Fair enough i suppose, and knowing they now read this thread i would guess if we have any other comments they will see them! :)

sounds fair enough to me, and it coincides with my post above x

I think that's a fair response :)

They are always lovely when I've dealt with them

I ordered my first S&S yesterday, and was reading this thread in hope. My delivery this morning came with tape measure and shaker included, but was a 28 day set. I am chuffed with that as I had planned to go into town today to pick these things up anyway.

Best do my measurements and get myself one of those diaries now.

Welcome BravingABikini!

Back