• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Great start

S: 136kg C: 69kg G: 70kg BMI: 23.9 Loss: 67kg(49.27%)
Just got home from my first ever weigh in starting with stage 2 and am well chuffed!!! :D:D:D

lost:

5.4kgs ( 11.9 lbs)
waist - 5cm
arms 2cm/each
bum 4cm
legs - 7cm each

Well done me, this CD is so easy and effective, I have been battling for months to lose even 1kg with conventional healthy eating and exercise!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks guys. Im so excited for my 2nd weigh in on Monday.

My goal is to beat my first weeks' loss!

Does anyone know if the weight loss happens accordingly to the amount someone has to lose so On Monday I will lose around another 11lb or is the weight loss regardless of someones starting weight?

Oh yeah, you know those ready bagged salads you get in supermarkets.

I bought one the other day and it has beetroot leaves in it and they leave have reddish/purples stems - are these leaves allowed?

The salad is imported and beetroot leaves are not used in salads over here so my CDC doesnt know if they are allowed.

Last edited:
S: 17st5lb C: 14st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st6lb(13.99%)
Well done thats a great start.. im on my first wk too. Cant believe how great this diet is... good luck for ur 2nd weighin x
Debziedo

I would think those beetroot leaves would be allowed. I doubt they are very high in either carbs or calories, but you may need to email Cambridge to get a final decision!