GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Just had a lovely massage again - no funny food today just lots of green tea. Got back here and OH made me a drink just now - of Green Tea, hope it really does help with weight loss as I have had plenty today.

I will be popping back to aldi on saturday as I forgot to get them drove straight past let me know if he gets them or not if he forgets I can pick you up a couple
I was so cross on the way back that I just forgot to stop there
if you drink all that green tea there will be nothing left of you
I tried it and didnt like it much perhaps I should persevre

glad you like the felting - more pics up now the finished one:)

Hey systema, food looks gorgeous as always- you have reminded me how much I used to love mushrooms on toast (albeit with loads of butter!) I will maybe try a version with quark.

I got my husband something similar to the lunch pod in asda (but it was a tenner!) and it's great for his lunches, def recommend it.

What did you think of Webbers debacle at the weekend?

Hi - thank you - I have just been reading your diary as I have not seen you around for a while.

quote you - " So even though I've had a few bad days/weeks recently it just goes to show that sticking to it in the long run does work. A bad day isn't a disaster and an excuse to let it all slip". Great way of thinking and I want a BMI same as yours.
Don't know if my son has got my food pod yet - have emailed him but no reply - told him to mail me as soon as he gets one. (that is because he is so forgetful)

Webber - I could have cried - my hero :)

TUESDAY 16TH APRIL

BREAKFAST
Porridge etc - HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Spinach Omelette with Beans and Salad
Fruit and Yoghurt - 1 SYN

DINNER
Mixed Veg and Bean Curry - made with Mayflower mix which OH brought with him - Rice -- 6 SYNS

TOTAL - HEX A - HEX B - SYN 6 Sauce - 1 Yoghurt - 5 Chocolate Drinks - Total 12

Steps 16.671 - Cals 438 - Kms 9.72

I will be popping back to aldi on saturday as I forgot to get them drove straight past let me know if he gets them or not if he forgets I can pick you up a couple
I was so cross on the way back that I just forgot to stop there
if you drink all that green tea there will be nothing left of you
I tried it and didnt like it much perhaps I should persevre

glad you like the felting - more pics up now the finished one:)

Only occasionally have it hot mostly drink it cold. Make up a bottle and put it in the fridge and drink it during the day.

That curry looks lovely - I do like mayflower sauce for a quick curry :) How long til you're on your way back now? x

I have to admit to not trying the green tea cold - might get some teabags and give it another go
not long till you return now :):)

That curry looks lovely - I do like mayflower sauce for a quick curry :) How long til you're on your way back now? x

I have to admit to not trying the green tea cold - might get some teabags and give it another go
not long till you return now :):)

Thanks both for reminding me :D

Next week-end - Sunday about 9 hours to Saigon - (always do the train as I don't like small planes but we have a sleeper carraige). Overnight in Saigon then early morning flight to Bangkok - change Airports which takes about an hour then stay in a hotel until 9pm. Midnight flight to Heathrow landing about 6.30am Tuesday
We stayed in Thailand for 3 weeks before coming to Vietnam and were supposed to stay there for 2 weeks on the way back but changed our flights as we were really can't be bothered travelling and finding somewhere to stay etc plus veggie food not up to much :eek: Seemed a good idea when we booked it.
We are ready for home as we have things to do now - would have stayed here though if our visa had not run out.

Sorry for the reminder - the weather here's not too bad though you'll be pleased to here! xxx

Thanks both for reminding me :D

dont kid us you can wait to get back to the lovely climate (had back door open all morning) and the same time zone as most of us
and dont forget when you order things they will arrive at your house not the MiL's
and all the shopping you can do :):)

Sorry for the reminder - the weather here's not too bad though you'll be pleased to here! xxx

oooh that's nice to hear.:)

dont kid us you can wait to get back to the lovely climate (had back door open all morning) and the same time zone as most of us
and dont forget when you order things they will arrive at your house not the MiL's
and all the shopping you can do :):)

I did not make you buy those shoes :D:D:D I really can shop for England, just wish I had all the money I could spend.
I got the food pods - just skyped MIL and son was there - told him I will only pay him for them when he has been to Sainsbury's for the Sugar Free Jelly offer.
He is off to Wales today now he has a key for the house, taking his bike to do some riding round Snowdon - threatened what I will do to him if he gets handlebar marks on my new walls :eek:

WEDNESDAY 17TH APRIL

BREAKFAST
Porridge etc HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Veg and Bean Soup with Brown Noodles

DINNER
Aubergine and Tomato with Tofu, Bok Choy and Rice --HEX B for Oil

TOTAL - HEXA - 2 HEX B - SYN - 28 Bottle of Wine :eek: - 5 Hot Chocolate = 33 SYNS

Steps - 21,204 - Cals 589 - Kms 12.29

Last edited:
Had a shock when I have just read on here that SW have decreed that the Mung Beans wraps I like to make at home are a tweak and have to be counted at 4 syns each. Another thing I don't understand - how can the value of food for the same amount change from nothing to 80 cals by grinding them - must have missed something somewhere - today's google task.

Do understand about having fruit synned if it is cook but mung beans :eek:

Last edited:
This damn Mung bean thing is really annoying me. I eat Mung bean curry for free - I cook it and squash the beans to thicken it - not making any sense to me - it is not as if I eat them all morning, my brain tells me not to do that but have one for lunch with soup. I don't like the tweaking as in cous cous cake etc thinking that is a free cake but mine is part of the meal for goodness sake.
And it's not the 4 syns as I usually have 4 left anyway it is the - to me - daft reasoning.

Tofu is soya beans ground up, made into milk then pressed and cooked - free.

Rant over.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I agree about the mung bean wraps. I
made them after seeing them somewhere on here but at the time no one was sure if they were a 'tweak' or no. Someone had asked SW but got no reply. The wraps themselves are very filling so it's not as if you would overeat them!!

My consultant tells us as long as it part of a meal and not a snack not to worry about tweaks and she said tweaks such as smash cake are ok in moderation every now and again as a treat as long as you don't sit there eating it all day & night. I make potato pastry and that doesn't effect my loss or the OH's

THURSDAY 18TH

BREAKFAST
Porridge etc - HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Left over Aubergine and Tomato with Jacket Potato and Salad
Fruit and Yoghurt -SYNS 1

DINNER

Chickpeas and Spinach with Butternut Squash and Rice

TOTAL - 2 HEX A AND 2 HEX B (1 for Oil) SYNS - Chocolate Drink 5 - Yoghurt 1 - Glass Left Over Wine 7 = 13

Steps - 20.621 - Cals - 566 - Kms - 11.96

Hope you have had a lovely day

I was lucky as I could not get any pods they had sold out but I was going to another aldi tomorrow so really glad you told me - really saves me wasting money :):)

just to say we have had a beautiful day here today

and that DH just booked us a cottage in mid wales for mid june - he wants to know if I want to see it but I want it to be a total surprise :)

I wrote to Asda asking about the nutritional value of their Pitta Breads and said that SW had removed them - this is the reply I have just got......................

Hi .......

Thanks for asking about our pitta breads.

I'm sorry they are no longer allowed as part of you plan. I can appreciate how disappointing this must be. Our Pittas haven't changed recently and hold the same nutritional values as always. I'd suggest that the change has come at Slimming World.

We do offer a wide range of pitta breads if you follow the link you can what we have:

Cookies Detecting!

Hopefully something here will be suitable.

I trust this has answered your question. If you need any further help, please call me or one of my colleagues on 0800 952 0101. Thanks again for writing to me and letting me help.

Kind regards

Asda Service Team
0800 952 0101

Last edited:
Back