GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Glad it was a success! I think the consultant provides the raffle prizes which are funded from previous raffle ticket sales iyswim, but I haven't been to group for ages so could be wrong. Nice it doesn't seem to be cliquey either - you do hear some horror stories on here, sounds as though you've got a good one!

yeah the con does the raffle.... the SOTW fruit is by everybody bringing a piece of fruit etc in....think my hubby usually chucks a hi fi bar in. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Glad you got on well. My consultant is brill and I think it does help give you that extra push...

Hope you enjoyed your posh lunch!

Glad you got on well. My consultant is brill and I think it does help give you that extra push...

Hope you enjoyed your posh lunch!

If that is what they call posh pub lunch they can keep it!!! Realy nice pub, beautifully decorated and 2 veggies choices, neither of which I wanted so they did me mixed mushrooms on toast with garlic dressing (only £6) Large piece of "bloomer" loaf with what can only be described as a jar of Lidl mixed mushrooms on top and when I bit into it all the oil ran down my chin. Tried to press most of it out - didn't want to be the "miserable veggie" so ate it and will have to do some damage limitation for the rest of the week.

Never mind have another one tomorrow - like buses none for ages then they all come at once. We are going to our ex employers Summer Picnic (who happen to be Brewery Owners) so what a temptation that is going to be - all freebies :eek: :eek: - should have started SW next week but the offer runs out in a couple of days.

[/U][/B]If that is what they call posh pub lunch they can keep it!!! Realy nice pub, beautifully decorated and 2 veggies choices, neither of which I wanted so they did me mixed mushrooms on toast with garlic dressing (only £6) Large piece of "bloomer" loaf with what can only be described as a jar of Lidl mixed mushrooms on top and when I bit into it all the oil ran down my chin. Tried to press most of it out - didn't want to be the "miserable veggie" so ate it and will have to do some damage limitation for the rest of the week.

That sounds total rubbish! It pees me off no end that these pubs that think they're so gastro and brilliant with food can't even knock up a decent veggie option. I see it time and time again.

Tomorrow sounds MUCH better :D

Beegee - wish we had gone to Weatherspoons and I could have had beans and jacket potato again and maybe a glass of wine for what syns that will have cost me. Will have to be good tomorrow ;)

WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE

BREAKFAST

Porridge - fruit and yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Jacket potato - beans and pickle
Jelly - fruit - yoghurt - 1 syn

DINNER
Spicy Courgettes and Mushrooms in Philadelphia sauce and Rice - HEX A

2 Ryvita with 2 light Laughing Cow triangles - HEX A - HEX B

TOTAL - 2 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Jelly 1 - Pickle 1 - Highlights 4 - Total 6

JACKETPOTATO-BEANSANDPICKLE.jpg

COURGETTEANDMUSHROOMINSPICEYPHILADELPHIASAUCE.jpg

Last edited:
This week - steps counter

Friday - 11.660
Saturday - 9.597
Sunday - 9.578
Monday - 8196
Tuesday 13.182
Wednesday - 10.124
Thursday - 17.308 -- plus gardening and other bits I have done without the ped.

GYM
Monday - 45mins Zumba - 45 mins Aqua

Wednesday - 45min Abs and Bums - 45 mins Aqua

And I have lost ZILCH - exactly the same (including point something) as last Friday. I have lost an inch from my waist and half an inch from my hips - maybe I should not go on the scales.

This is the last day of Slimming World for a while - maybe I am eating too much food - think I will look to join Rosemary Conley Club for a bit more structure as this does not seem to be working for me. When I lost my big weight it came off a lot better than this - so disappointed - 3 and half pounds in a month.
Maybe I should eat packet pasta meals and curly whurlys. :eek:

:bighug:You seem like you are back on track now though having read through. Hope class goes well. X

Been good with the portion sizes of carbs today, how I love them - wow - what a difference when I weighed it, was about 3 times more than before I checked.
It is ok for SW to say eat what you want of these carbs but after all calories do count - I still believe in "Calories in V Calories Out"
Will post photos later - hopefully camera is now functioning properly - the ones from a couple of days ago are still in cyber world.
Strewth, you too?! It does my bloooooody head in! I had a head banging few weeks. :(

I didn't even know the connection between milk farming and the cruelty... Until I researched! I wonder how many ppl would change their mind if they knew the facts! I'm stupid enough to admit I never though of cows being pregnant to produce milk??? Of course if I have ever needed to think about it I would have worked it out but it's surprising how uneducated we can be :/
You can imagine how upsetting, disheartening, heartbreaking and just down right maddening that can be for vegans when you explain it to people and then they come out with ***** like, "Oh I know, it's absolutely terrible but but but I just CAN'T GIVE UP 'MY' *insert excuse here*" I'm like WTF :grumble::flamingmad: what do you mean YOU can't ''give up'' xyz. It was NEVER yours to begin with!?! You stole it in the worst way possible by exploiting, causing suffering and ultimately murdering individuals that wanted to live and YOU feel like YOU are missing out?!!? Bl00dy hell!
yes I agree I wanted a morning class too but none near me all evening :( but I am happier alone on minimins lol
Now I feel like I have to sing a MJ song and wave a darned flag, a lighter or something..... "You are not alone.................I am here with yooooooooou *and all the rest of us* ;)"

DINNER
Spicy Courgettes and Mushrooms in Philadelphia sauce and Rice - HEX A

Mmm. that sounds rather lush, but where has your rice gone??!! It's like your dahl the other day! Is that your new portion size, is that how much we should be having, OMG - there's hardly anything there! I suppose the question is though - is it enough? I know we eat more than we need and it's surprising how little you do need to get full. What's the verdict, are you starving an hour later?

Mmm. that sounds rather lush, but where has your rice gone??!! It's like your dahl the other day! Is that your new portion size, is that how much we should be having, OMG - there's hardly anything there! I suppose the question is though - is it enough? I know we eat more than we need and it's surprising how little you do need to get full. What's the verdict, are you starving an hour later?

I must admit I did weigh it and there was 150gms cooked weight which was twice as much as the dhal portion. There is some under the veg as I cooked all the courgettes I had left as I didn't have any salad in the fridge. Consultant told me yesterday to eat as much as I want so will get it sorted - curry tonight - hopefully.
That was easy to make - sprayed the pan then put in an onion, chilli and garlic and stirred for a couple of mins then added veg,a Knorr Herb pot and a little water, put on the lid and cooked for about 5 mins then stirred in the cheese. Will make it again.

Last edited:
Just got weighed - 2lbs off :banana dancer:

Also checked time for Brewery Picnic and it is not until next Friday :confused: Rushing now to get to gym!!!

Great loss well done and thanks vegan4life lol :D real comfort there and yes I get you on the excuses I get so into animal rights that I am afraid when someone asks me about veganism I am like "Oh dont start me!" and they have sad faces and they cant believe what they are hearing and what do they get? coffee and tuna potato, but I cant force my views down anyones throat I just dont think they truly realise it all is happening all around the world every single day! like they dont believe what I am saying is true, like I am making stuff up!!! but its their "story" and we are all following our own little story book of life. I just want to of made a difference when I go (hopefully) my mum said "you should be a spokesperson for animal rights people" hahahaha

hi,your soups and curries look great,i think i'll get some soup made...
do you make the mousse ????
daisyx

hi,your soups and curries look great,i think i'll get some soup made...
do you make the mousse ????
daisyx

Slimming World Mousse - YouTube

It is made from Sugar free jelly - Quark - Fromage Frais

They are good instructions. I like it but it has too much Dairy in it for me so now just eat the jelly with yoghurt or mix the jelly with free syns yoghurt and let it set.

Soup is so easy to make and I like it that is why I eat it so often plus it is easier to make for 3 of us than seperate meals!!!

I made the cottage cheese scones last night that are syn free - recipe and photo underneath.

Last edited:
COTTAGE CHEESE "SCONES"

COTTAGECHEESESCONESSW.jpg

300gm tub of Chive and Onion Fat Free Cottage Cheese - Used Sainsburys 2% which is free
2 eggs
100gm instant mash powder
salt and pepper

Blend the cottage cheese with the eggs until smooth. Add the potato powder and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix into dough.
Divide into 7 pieces (mine weighed 70gms each) and make into balls then flatten
Gas 7 for 15 mins until going golden on top.

I really was not expecting much of these but was pleasantly suprised and will add some garlic and cheese to the next batch.
I ate two for lunch today with omelette etc and they were nice.

Just got weighed - 2lbs off :banana dancer:

Also checked time for Brewery Picnic and it is not until next Friday :confused: Rushing now to get to gym!!!

Nice one whooo hooo! Your boobs look awesome in your pic too, I see you baby... shakin' those.......um boobs?! :giggle::silly: whaddya mean it's not you?!! You don't really look like a dancing banana?! Tut, shame! :D

THURSDAY 21ST JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit and yoghurt ---- HEX B

LUNCH
Problem with this today - went out for lunch to a Gastro Pub never been to before - didn't like veggie option but they made me "Mushrooms on Toast" at 6 quid which was really a chunk of bread with tasteless mushroom on top soaked in oil. Did eat it as not to cause a fuss but it was not nice. Anyway will have to Syn it at a guess.
HEX B plus 6 SYNS bread and 6 plus for the oil.

DINNER
All free damage limitation salad

TOTAL
2 HEX B - SYNS - Highlights 4 - pickle 1 - Oil and Bread - at least 12 so well over today.
No HEX A but don't know if this will help.

DAMAGELIMITATIONSALAD.jpg

2 Eggs - celery, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, onion and a peach. Piccalilli as always.

Back