GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Yes I was just saying yest that if I had money I think an affordable vegan cafe would do fab in Glasgow cause many people are also dairy intolerant or egg intolerant so they could also go not just vegans :)

I'm vegan and I go to Glasgow quite often, I'd love to go to an affordable vegan cafe there! :) I've been to the 13th Note before and it was quite nice, but nothing spectacular. I usually end up taking Wagamamas or something similar back to my hotel room!

FRIDAY 22ND JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - yoghurt - fruit --- HEX B

LUNCH
Cheese omelette - tomatoes - mushrooms - 2 cottage cheese scones
This was the day someone else was providing lunch but we got it wrong so this was after gym breakfast!!

Jelly - fruit and yoghurt - 1 SYN

DINNER
Mung bean and potato curry - Aubergine Pulilkulamba (aubergine cooked in tomatoes and spices) and Rice

TOTAL - 1 HEX A - 1 HEX B - SYNS - Pickle 1 - Jelly 1 - Highlights 4 - total 6

BREAKFAST2.jpg

Can't believe those cottage cheese scones are "free" they are very filling.

AUBERGINEPULILKUMAMBA-MUNGBEANANDPOTATO-RICE.jpg

Beegee - I weighed the rice in this bowl (which is what I normally have) and it was 160gms.

thanks i'll definately have a go with the mousse.im a bit scared of the cottage cheese scones but trust your taste so maybe...i never like the idea of some sw recipes- i once went to a class and the consultants idea of a recipe was tinned fruit,a muller light yogurt with diet lilt on top.
that greasy mushroom on toast sounded vile.

Those scones were suprisingly nice but still wondering about them being "free" - will make sure at class this week - had them with soup today.
Some SW recipes certainly need some tweeking and some of the made up ones I don't really fancy either.
Yes the mushrooms were vile - that's what happens when you don't know the place you are going to eat.

That recipe your consultant mentioned sounds DISGUSTING! Blergh. Soda is the devil, even though dieters/slimmers and the world over seems to like it. I don't like the sound of any of these slimming world recipes even if I wanted to eat them (as in not being vegan) I wouldn't. Scan bran cardboard cake anyone?! ;)

I've made those scones too. I don't often make SW recipes as they sound so repellant, but these were quite nice. That said, I've not made them since ... I know that people have raved about them as a cobbler type topping on a casserole.

:) glad im not the only one who is bemused by sw recipes.... baked bean lasagne .those scones on top of a veggie stew sound nice.

i saw something on tv recently about diet cola making you crave real sugar.that was just what i was doing.ive managed to stop drinking it now and i feel a lot more satisfied.that sw consultant was wearing a belt made of a very fine chain,that was quite distburbing as well.she was just filling in,i must add the regular one was lovely and she helped me lose 3.5 stones.i think thats why im doing sw diet on my own now,never found a consultant as good.

I have some great sw recipe books...good home cooking, proper ingedients but some of the crap comes from ones ppl have made up to get something basically you cant eat a lot of when you are cutting back (errr cake! wtf) Im not a sweet fan anyway and im not a fan of anything that tastss of sweenter. yes of course you can eat a whole chickpea 'cake' and loose weight...durrr its a shame their in no common sence in some.

back to the scones, I made them a few times when I ate dairy and id say treat them as free if you are having them as part of a meal and not over eating with them... smash still has cals in after all!

They are nice as a clobber top though I agree :)

Going to see Westlife - again - tonight but not live, unfortunately. OH was not up for taking me to Dublin for the week-end but this is the next best thing as their very last concert is being shown in Cinemas all over UK.

Before SW it would have been - :eating: and :7834: but tonight it is -

Takeaway.jpg

Back