GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

hey, just read your info on your food diary.sorry to see you have pcos and endometriosis.i had endo ,it was very debilitating at times.i had a big op at 38 but have to take hrt till im fifty-odd.its extra hard losing weight will conditions like ours.ive got underactive thyroid,fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.best wishes daisy x

lol I also get you on the chickpea thing, I was making chickpea brownies and they are not the best so tonight I made proper vegan brownies and they are amazing, so will be reserved as treats :)

Those bars I ate last night were nice - not usually a thing I eat but wanted something to take with me instead of the usual bar (s) of chocolate. The Rocky Road one was especially nice but I am not going to make them regular thing or will eat loads of them.
Not been to a Cinema for a long time and was amazed at the size of the food and drinks served there - Coke etc in enormous cups and popcorn in BIG paper sacks - looked up the syns when we got home - Plain - popped without fat - 25gms - 4.5 on every plan. ( Getting to be the Food Police now ;) )
Anyway Westlife were brilliant and lots of tears at the end of the show from them and the audience. It was absolutely throwing it down in Dublin and somebody did a good trade in pink plastic raincoats - OH said he is bet I am glad I did not got but I'm not so sure.

SATURDAY 23RD JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt

LUNCH
Spinach soup and 2 cottage cheese scones

Peach - jelly and yoghurt - 1 syn

DINNER
Left over curry from yesterday and a large salad

2 Hifi Bars in Cinema.

TOTAL

2 HEX B - SYNS - Jelly 1 - Highlights 4 - Total 5

SPINACHSOUPANDCOTTAGECHEESESCONES.jpg

4 bags of spinach in this soup for 3 portions - thank you Tesco for 18p a bag. Brilliant colour - wanted to paint the wall with it !!!!

SATCURRYANDSALAD.jpg

goodness that soup is a great colour.

Went to Tesco in the evening when they had bags of spinach for 18p each so at that price can put loads in - it did taste good as well. :gimi:

Good morning at the gym - zumba and aqua - new dances this morning and somebody gave me another left foot :d'oh: but everybody else was the same so didn't feel too silly!!!

SUNDAY 24TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt -- HEX B

LUNCH
Sweet potato and pea Tortilla - Home Made Wholemeal Roll - Pak Choy - Salad and pickles - HEX B and 1 SYN

Muller Light

DINNER
Courgette and Chickpea Casserole - Vegetable Bake with Cheese - Rice - HEX A

Apple

TOTAL - 1 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Pickle 1 - Highlights 4 - Cheese Sauce 4 - TOTAL 9

SWEETPOTATOANDPEATORTILLA.jpg

Usually make it a lot thicker than this but no pan the right size here in UK

SWEETPOTATOTORTILLAWITHHOMEMADEBREADANDSALAD.jpg

Hubby been making bread rolls again :clap::clap::clap:

CHICKPEAANDAUBERGINECASSEROLEWITHVEGETABLEBAKE.jpg

Pinched the veg from the Sunday Lunch eaters.

Just walked to 24 hour Asda for large pots of Fat Free Rhubarb Yoghurt and they have all been reduced to 80p - looks like long term reduction as it is not on special ticket.

can i come to yours and be fed ;),its still looking delish.daisyx

lol you get some great deals dont you! :)

Yes - my quest in life is not to pay full price :D

Going to SW tonight for the talk as I have a Physio appointment on Thursday (so will pop in early just to get weighed) and have chosen the meeting which is near to a big Tesco at the time when they do the reductions.

MONDAY 25TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - yoghurt - fruit -- HEX B

LUNCH

Chickpea and Courgette spiced up - Pitta bread - HEX B
Jelly - fruit - yoghurt SYNS 2

DINNER
Lentil and Veg Bolognese - Parmesan cheese with Spinach Spaghetti

TOTAL - 1 HEX A - 2 HEX B SYNS - Jelly 2 - Highlights 4 - Total 6

CHICKPEAANDCOURGETTECURRYANDPITTA.jpg

Spiced up last nights casserole with lots of garlic and harissa paste etc.

LENTILBOLOGNESEWITHSPINACHSPAGHETTI.jpg

Yes but it was Meat eaters turn tonight but I did get 2 bags of spinach - again.

Lamb Steak - £3.50 a pack or 3 for £10 - bought all 3 for £2.40
Chicken - £4 for 80p
Chicken - £3 for 60p
Pork and pepper kebabs - £3.50 for 70p

They were not sat on the shelf but a girl was carrying them down the shop and OH asked her if they were reduced and she said yes so he held his arms out and took theml. MIL said he should have left a couple for other people!!!

Sorted out the freezer (it is a small upright ) to make sure they would all go in :) Better not go there tonight.

Back