GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Great day to look forward to today!!!

SW weigh in in half and hour

Hospital straight after to have a large metal pin taking out of my arm which was put in in Vietnam when I broke my wrist in Feb - which should have been taken out - so had nothing to eat since 8pm last night and have to keep cleaning my teeth to feel normal.

Maybe beans on toast for dinner unless it is hospital food :eek:

WEDNESAY 3RD JULY

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit and yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Thick split pea soup (with other veg) and mixed beans - home made roll with grilled cheese - HEX A - HEX B

DINNER
2 Mungbean Wraps with roasted veg

Apple - peach - apricot.

TOTAL
1 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - WW Chocolate drink 4 -

THICKSPLITPEASANDVEGSOUPWITHBEANS.jpg

MUNGBEANWRAPS.jpg

These are the same wraps I made last week but put more water to the mix to make them pancake consistency.
http://spiceandmore.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/an-exciting-discovery/

MUNGBEANWRAPSWITHROASTEDVEG.jpg

Last edited:
Are SW scales every wrong - before I get too excited - lost 3.5lbs yesterday !!!

THURSDAY 5th JULY

BREAKFAST - nothing
LUNCH - nothing

Hospital for day patient op.

2 slices of dry toast (my choice) before they would let me home at tea-time. HEX B

DINNER
Beans and jacket potato with cheese - HEX A
Fruit
2 Cadburys Highlight drinks 5 SYNS

Food for the next couple of days will be out of freezer (not much!!) or what I can make with one hand - have got stitches on the top and side of my wrist and all bandaged up and although OH likes baking he is not much of a cook unless I give him instructions. :)

For tea he gave me --

one of these

JACKETPOTATO.jpg

with some of these

BEANS.jpg

but I do like them.

Last edited:
systema said:
THURSDAY 5th JULY

BREAKFAST - nothing
LUNCH - nothing

Hospital for day patient op.

2 slices of dry toast (my choice) before they would let me home at tea-time. HEX B

DINNER
Beans and jacket potato
Fruit
2 Cadburys Highlight drinks 5 SYNS

Food for the next couple of days will be out of freezer (not much!!) or what I can make with one hand - have got stitches on the top and side of my wrist and all bandaged up and although OH likes baking he is not much of a cook unless I give him instructions. :)

For tea he gave me --

one of these

with some of these

but I do like them.

Lol, Awwww bless him ;) hope you hand heals real quick!
What do you think to those ready cooked spuds?

Those McCains spuds are fine - I didn't buy them but they were in MIL freezer taking up space so had one a couple of weeks ago and found them ok - great as a stand-by. 4 in a box for £1.99 - 1 syn each as they have oil round them.

FRIDAY 6TH JULY

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - jelly --------- HEX B

LUNCH
Lentil Dhal and Rice Noodles

DINNER
Ainsley Harrit Couscous with Oven Roasted Veg -- Syns 2
Asparagus
Broccoli with cheese sauce - HEX A

TOTAL - HEX A - HEX B - SYNS - Highlights 4 - Couscous 2 - Total 6

DHALANDRICENOODLES.jpg

COUSCOUSWITHOVENVEG-BROCCOLI-SPINACH-CHEESESAUCE.jpg

Stopped raining at last and able to go out and buy food - there is no bus to my local Indian shop and coriander was a must for my salad.

SATURDAY
4 a.m. 2 Ryvita and 2cheese triangles to take pain killers - 3 syns

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Not hungry so just had a cheese, pickle and tomato sandwich - 1 syn HEX A - HEX B

Jelly - fruit and yoghurt - 1 syn

DINNER
No meat meatballs with home-made tomato sauce - potatoes, brussels, broccoli, mushy peas and cauliflower - 1 syn

TOTAL - 2 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Ryvita 3 - Jelly 1 - Highlights 4 - Meatballs 1 -- TOTAL 9

MEATBALLS-SATURDAY.jpg

Last edited:
Made Spicy Lentil Loaf - free on GREEN - and very easy. Had cooked lentils in the freezer or you can use a jar, half a tin of left over baked beans and a lightly steamed sweet potato and frozen peas.

LENTILBAKE.jpg

The 3 at the bottom are one portion dishes using the left over lentil mix.

Recipe to follow

systema said:
Made Spicy Lentil Loaf - free on GREEN - and very easy. Had cooked lentils in the freezer or you can use a jar, half a tin of left over baked beans and a lightly steamed sweet potato and frozen peas.

The 3 at the bottom are one portion dishes using the left over lentil mix.

Recipe to follow

Ooh that sounds nice :)

Sorry Kel - it has got eggs in it.

Just been to Post Punk Kitchen and going to make Eggplant and Black Eyed Pea Curry for tomorrow but add some bits to it - not spicy enough for me.

Ohhhhh I need new black eyed bean recipes Dan bought me a massive bag from the ghurka shop :) I can do egg as I have egg replacer :)

Do you use Artichokes? I had 4 come in my veg box friday and I have never had them before, not sure what they would go with as I don't know how they taste. They seem a pain to prep :/

Back