GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

The question I asked was. " I only made the decision to go vegetarian 3 weeks ago, and would like to hear of other people's experiences of transitioning and whether you get days where you feel like you made the wrong choice. I would really appreciate your opinions, and experiences ". I got banned for this?

I could not believe the reply you got to the question about Mullerlites either ----- no red talk on here!!!!!! what was all that about?

Temph 3 syns on all plans per 100g - what a pile of pants :/

Where did you find that - only asking cos I couldn't find it anywhere.

Just sent you a pm = I have snipped the page. Didn't want to put it one here, too much banning around!!!

Yes they have gelatine in them but when you are a new veggie these are things you have to learn and that is only by asking questions like everything about SW.

systema said:
Yes they have gelatine in them but when you are a new veggie these are things you have to learn and that is only by asking questions like everything about SW.

I agree with you entirely. I was just answering the question as to why someone who is a strict vegetarian wouldn't eat them. Some veggies think us meat eaters should be shot.lol

Googled it on here and somebody worked it out! I'll paste the thread when I'm at home! I don't see why asking about mullers is a prob as the group states its for green days and veggie so not strictly veggie! The admin does seem a strange one, only a matter of time before I'm banned then... In fact if they are that funny I have done well so far lol

126gms of Tofu is 88 cals - mostly water
126gms of Tempeh is 243 cals - contains 28% fat.

Looks like vegan will be eaten on his own tonight and I will be having beans on toast :eek:

Just had a session of making vegan sausage rolls - everybody else but me are eating them - made from LM sausages cooked first to get rid of the fat then put in puff pastry.

FRIDAY 13TH

BREAKFAST
Porridge -- fruit -- yoghurt ---- HEX B

LUNCH
Mushroom Soup with Mungbean Wrap and Salad

Fruit

DINNER
Courgette and Potato cakes with a bit of salad - should have had stuffed peppers but did not like them.
Ryvita and Cheese -- HEX A HEA B
Trifle - ish SYNS 2

TOTAL - 2 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Highlights 4 - Trife 2 Total 6

MUSHROOMSOUPANDSALAD.jpg

COURGETTEANDPOTATOCAKES.jpg

Courgette and Potato cakes (with cheese) from Delia Smith Veggie book - very easy.

REDPEPPERS.jpg

This is what I was going to have but decided I don't like peppers on their own - ok in soup etc.

TRIFLE.jpg

Made some egg custard from a recipe on site but it was far too thin so mixed a S.F. Jelly into it and ended up
with a trifle like pud - added some raspberries and yoghurt - very moorish

Last edited:
food loos gorgeous :) have you used the powdered egg replacers much, was thinking you may have with your son. I have only used it once in carrot and sesame burgers as a binder but it claims you can make omelette, egg custard the lot...mmmmm im not convinced lol

SATURDAY 14TH

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Jacket Potato with Lentil and Bean Curry - Salad - 1 SYN
Jelly - fruit - yoghurt - 1 SYN

DINNER
Beanballs with home-made tomato sauce and Spaghetti -- 5 SYNS + 1

Glass of Wine - 7 SYNS

TOTAL - 1 HEX B - SYNS - Beanballs 5 + 1 - Jelly 1 - Wine 7 - Jacket Potato 1 - Total 15

JACKETPOTATOWITHAUBERGINECURRY.jpg

VEGANMEATBALLSANDSPAGHETTI1.jpg

These beanballs were made with vegan tempeh and beans for Vegan son so I had the same. Can't say they were worth the 6 syns
(which was a guess timate). Made from Appetite for Reduction Book.

they do LOOK good though lol. btw the squash was lovely, thank you :) diffrent mix of spices so a lovely new taste :)

I really wish you would come over here and cook for me...lol

Your food as always looks really delicious!!! Drooling here

Just noticed that Asda have Muller Lights on offer - 10 for £4 - for anybody who buys them.

SUNDAY

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Spaghetti - Mushrooms - Home-made Pasta Sauce - Cheese - Salad - Pickle - HEX A - 1 SYN

Apple

DINNER
Veg Curry with Kitcheree
Jelly - fruit - yoghurt - 1 SYN

TOTAL 1 HEX A - 1 HEX B - SYNS - Highlights 6 - Jelly 1 - Pickle 1 - Total 8

MUSHROOMBOLOGNESEANDSPAGHETTI.jpg

LENTILANDVEGCURRYWITHKITCHEREE.jpg

Courgettes - Peppers - Mushroom Curry with Lentils and Beans

Beware of this yoghurt in TESCO - think it is only available in Tesco. The pot is same size as Muller yoghurt.

yoghurt.jpg

In BIG letters it says FAT FREE all across the lid

YOGHURTCALS.jpg

It has 148 cals per pot and 26.8% SUGAR -

Back