GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

That is why we are here, we love the heat, not seen snow for years but the way things are going it may still be in UK when we get back. :(

When are you back ?

Oh poor you I assume you have to come back to the UK?

Snow here as well really big flakes. I hate it

Weather is rotten here as well. It is just making me want very stodgy, fattening food! Those rice pancakes are a good idea, I will be adding those to my shopping list as well!

I bought those discs because the rice wrappers are quite delicate when they are wet but I was thinking yesterday that I have something like it that goes in the microwave (can't remember what it is for) that could be used or that mesh stuff from £1 shop that you cook pizza on.

We are back in UK on 30th April - weather permitting !!!
Latte - our visa runs out on 29th April - we were going to go to Thailand as you get 30 days there without a visa but changed our minds.

Went out to get hubby a new plate today and he chose this one :D

zzz-newplate_zpsccce38df.jpg

think that plate is overkill tell him
I assume that is a plate for sharing foods for a very large family :):)

as for the heat that I have to say would be a bit too hot for me I can cope with mid 80,s anything more and I tend to wilt

apparently according to bbc breakfast this morning its likely to be the coldest march for 50 years that would have been the winter than my Dad contracted polio that left him in a wheel chair

by the time you get back it will be warmer - well it better be

I am sure I have seen those little plastic trays somewhere but just cant remember where :)

Systema- Oh dear - that plate looks like my huge one from habitat! Why was it ever ok for me to buy a huge plate????

Jealous you are in Vietnam but only slightly jealous of the weather. Admittedly it is snowing here in West Londonland but i would be useless in that tropical heat. I am such a delicate flower (all 14st 7lb of me!!!). Jealous of your meals too. I am on reception at the hospital I work at (normally in the office). No one to relieve me for lunch so had to eat it here. Trying hard not to shovel it down as I have to answer to peple in person and on the phone. It still went down very quick. I had a half pack of golden rice, quorn chicken peices with Sweet chilli sauce on top. Very nice but still rather peckish. I am here until 8 tonight and have brought my ryvitas and Philly for around 5-ish as I hate eating late.

Everyone else- Blast this weather! My boots are not waterproof! It takes ages to dry them and they smell damp all the time now. I hope I can afford to get some new, better ones this month.

That's the biggest plate I've ever seen! Thought mine were huge lol ;)

The weather is vile where I am too - been snowing since last night and no sign of stopping. My heating bill will be through the roof if it carries on like this! :(

I'm sure this weather will have cleared off by the time you get back x

WEDNESDAY 20TH MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal, fruit and soya milk - HEX A - HEX B

LUNCH
Mushroom and Spinach Tortilla, Baked Beans, Bread - HEX B
Fruit and Tofu/Yoghurt mix - SYNS 1

40-MUSHROOMANDSPINACHTORTILLA-BEANS-BREAD_zps8decc0ad.jpg

DINNER
Mixed Veg and Blackeyed Bean chilli and Rice

43-BEANANDMIXEDVEGCHILLIANDRICE_zpsf759c32d.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Oil 2 - Yoghurt 1 - Choc Drinks - 7.5 -Total 10.5

STEPS - 19.477 - CALS 497 - KMS 10.32

That plate was not the biggests one - we could not lift the pile to get to get to the bigger ones but he said that would do :D All the ones behind him are plastic, there are some really pretty one, if only I had a heavier luggage allowance.

That plate was not the biggests one - we could not lift the pile to get to get to the bigger ones but he said that would do :D All the ones behind him are plastic, there are some really pretty one, if only I had a heavier luggage allowance.

chuck out your clothes and bring back crockery - I can tell you honestly you will not be needing your warm weather clothing - I hope someone will be meeting you at the airport with thick jumpers and coats :):) or layer up your clothes for travel and still bring back the crockery :)

THURSDAY 21ST MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal. Fruit, Soya Milk - HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Sweet Potato - Cauliflower with Tofu Cheese Sauce - HEX A and Salad
Fruit and Yoghurt - SYNS 1

41-SWEETPOTATOWITHCAULIFLOWERCHEESEANDSALAD_zps3b51d3d8.jpg

DINNER
Egg Curry - Aubergine and Potato Balti - Rice - Oil - HEX B

42-EGGCURRYAUBERGINEANDPOTATOBALTIANDRICE_zpsd7e5d980.jpg

TOTAL - 2 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Chocolate Drink 7.5 - Yoghurt 1 = 8.5

STEPS - 12,869 - CALS - 335 - KMS - 6.52

Managed to watch f1 race to-day without any hitches - thank goodness.
Far too hot to go out walking this afternoon, came back after about 15mins. Plenty of Russians on the beach going a darker shade of pink by the minute and still laying there in it, they must be nuts.

Managed to watch f1 race to-day without any hitches - thank goodness.
Far too hot to go out walking this afternoon, came back after about 15mins. Plenty of Russians on the beach going a darker shade of pink by the minute and still laying there in it, they must be nuts.

I could go off people you know???!! I am sitting in reception freezing my......calories off!

I would love a bit of sunshine right now !!

Had a go at one of those double shamballa bracelets last night with promising results tho I didnt quite have enough of the right beads-long sory LOL, thanks for the link tho !!

I would love a bit of sunshine right now !!

Had a go at one of those double shamballa bracelets last night with promising results tho I didnt quite have enough of the right beads-long sory LOL, thanks for the link tho !!

I got that one ok it is the other one, the treble one in the link I gave you, that I have been having problems with - again because I don't have the right size beads and will not give in to the prices they want for them here when I have just ordered lots of 8mm from China on eb which is where they will be getting them from as they are the same beads and it is next door !!!

well hope the beads turn up soon or have you had them sent to UK

as for the heat I just wish we had a few degrees of what you have
they are saying that easter weekend could be this cold - a couple of days of sunshine instead of the bitter cold would be lovely
snow flurries here today dont think I ever remember snow at this time of year
H xx

PS bring back one of your small plates for using at home now you have got used to them
oh and one for most of us too please :):)

Back