GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

chuck out your clothes and bring back crockery - I can tell you honestly you will not be needing your warm weather clothing - I hope someone will be meeting you at the airport with thick jumpers and coats :):) or layer up your clothes for travel and still bring back the crockery :)

Already been down that road - sorted out what is staying and what is going, keep asking OH if he really wants to take his old shirts home. Didn't bring many and had some made here. I like to wear shorts and tops made out of same material - had 3 sets made here of cotton mix, non iron at £10 a suit, made to measure. Then been in the linen/cotton shop which is a mistake but their tops are lovely and about £14 each. So no room for plates this time. :cry:except the one I bought the other day on the sly.

I could go off people you know???!! I am sitting in reception freezing my......calories off!
That will do you nothing but good young lady :whistle:

PS bring back one of your small plates for using at home now you have got used to them
oh and one for most of us too please :):)
Wish I could bring them all

FRIDAY 22ND MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal, Fruit and Soya Milk - HEX A AND HEX B

LUNCH
Waste Not Want Not Soup - Bread - HEX B

50-WASTENOTWANTNOTSOUP_zps026b70ec.jpg

This was different veggie left overs in the fridge from last 2 days and need the space :)

DINNER
Scrambled Duck Eggs and Greens

47-SCRAMBLEDDUCKEGGS-SPINACH-BREAD_zpsef16bf2e.jpg

These Duck Eggs are 11p each and enormous. Only ate 1 piece of bread at lunch so had other with Dinner

TOTAL - HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Chocolate Drinks 10

STEPS - 13,846 - CALS - 367 - KMS - 7.28

My Vietnamese friend took me to a beautiful Spa today - was given silk short legged pyjamas to wear and taken to a lemon scented steam room then into a pineapple scented Sauna. Upto the massage room where I lay on a relaxer chair with my feet in a foot spa whilst having a head and face massage. My face was then fully covered in cucumber strips and lightly wrapped. Leg and foot massage followed by 15 mins of reflexology - a back massage next then a hot stone and oil back massage. Then the electricity went so we had green tea and something off a plate - it was dead so I ate it so as not to offend ( have not synned it as I still have no idea what it was) then back to the massage.
She left the stones on my back whilst she massaged the backs of my legs then removed them and gave me another oil massage. I thought that was the end but I had to sit up and have my shoulders and neck done then the cucumber taken off and my face and back cleansed.
Not including the sauna and steam room it took 90mins. Went downstairs and could have gone into the steam room and sauna again or a power shower but we just went for a tea. Including the tip and the tea - £7.50. and yes I am going back next week.:)

MommyB who is the cute kitty?

The cutie is Nina, she's real softie couldnt wish for a cat with a nicer temperament. We had her from a rescue centre about 6 years ago , she had been apparently found wandering-whoever lost her must've been heartbroken !!

Systema, I cannot believe the price at that spa !!! fantastic, appart from mystery meat for lunch !!

Oooh that sounds like heaven! £7.50... I wouldn't leave!

Just got up and my skin feels so different this morning - thought somebody had given me a leg wax during the night it is so smooth :)

Last edited:
The cutie is Nina, she's real softie couldnt wish for a cat with a nicer temperament. We had her from a rescue centre about 6 years ago , she had been apparently found wandering-whoever lost her must've been heartbroken !!

Systema, I cannot believe the price at that spa !!! fantastic, appart from mystery meat for lunch !!

Don't really know what it was - animal, vegetable or mineral - could have been anything. My friend was in another room and she had something different to me - I tried to describe it to her but she didn't know so we are going to ask next week. It was the best massage I have ever had and looking forward to the next visit.

SATURDAY 23RD MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal - Fruit - Soya Milk. HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Plate of Fruit and Yoghurt - 1 SYN

44-FRUITPLATEANDYOGHURT_zps12cf2b5a.jpg

DINNER
Mixed Mushrooms with Bok Choy and Rice - 1 SYN for thickener

45-MIXEDMUSHROOMS-BOKCHOYANDRICE_zps4ae523d6.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Chocolate drinks 10 - Yoghurt 1 - Thickener 1 = 12

STEPS - 17,004 - CALS 444 - KMS - 9.01

Rescue cats are the best!

Mind you, our first was froma pet shop but I think was a great granddaughter of a cat my Mum's dad brought home from a bombsite. The same torti and white markings. The second one I rescued. A little black cat who had been mauled by a dog. Then one who used to keep coming in our house and stayed one firework night!

I would not be out of the spa at that cost
you wont be going as often when you get back :):)

hope you had a good day and sorry not to have got here earlier

I am so jealous of the spa bet you aren't looking forward to coming home.
I assume you can't stay travelling forever but it does sound tempting.
If we ever win big I want somewhere in the sun so I can do 6 months here and 6 months with wall to wall sunshine!

I am so jealous of the spa bet you aren't looking forward to coming home.
I assume you can't stay travelling forever but it does sound tempting.
If we ever win big I want somewhere in the sun so I can do 6 months here and 6 months with wall to wall sunshine!

Latte - you will have to get a diary so we can "speak" to you.:wave_cry:

I might be brave and re start my old one I promise I will think about it.

Just had a proper look at Pinterest and doing Trial and Error with it - mostly error at the moment.

When I eventually sort it I aim to put all the recipes I have liked onto there - and some to try out so will mark them as such.

Last edited:
that's a project that will keep you busy for a while - well it would me I have so many recipes I make often and am always finding new ones that I mean to try and dont get around too
hope you are having a quieter day today with no jack hammers

H xx

I have sussed out putting the recipies from the websites I use but I am finding problems putting my own on. Some of my own pictures have also come out chopped but had enough of it for now.
Must catch up with my diary as I have got a little behind downloading photos from the camera.

SUNDAY 24TH MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal - Fruit - Soya Milk - HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Fruit plate (again) and yoghurt - 1 SYN

48-MIXEDFRUITANDYOGHURT_zps1b93b605.jpg

DINNER
Tofu - Cauliflower and Pepper Masala- Greens - Brown Noodles
Banana and Apple

49-MARINATEDTOFU-CAULIFLOWERANDGREENPEPPERMASALA-GREENS-BROWNNOODLES_zpsfccdcb84.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A - 2 HEX B 1 for Oil - SYNS - Chocolate Drink 10 and Yoghurt 1 = 11

STEPS 12.595 - CALS 334 - KMS 6.67

Weekly totals........... STEPS........................CALS...............................KMS .........................SYNS

monday...................15,002..........................376...............................7.95...........................7.5
tuesday ...... ......... 19,017..........................507..............................10.07..........................9.5
wednesay ............ . 19.447..........................497..............................10.32.........................10.5
thursday.................12.869.........................335................................6.52.......................... 8.5
friday......................13.864........................367.................................7.28..........................10
saturday.................17.004.........................443................................9.01...........................12
sunday....................12.595........................334................................6.67...........................11

TOTALS ..........STEPS..109.798...............CALS.....2859.................KMS...57.82...................SYNS 69

kms 57.82 = 35.92 miles

Back