Green Tea Trial

I also drink the Clipper green tea with lemon, and it really is lovely!

You have to be really careful not to burn the leaves though, temp of water whould be about 80c (I stop the kettle before it boils) and only soak the tea bag for between 1 - 2 minutes. YOu will know when you have doen it wrong, as it tastes bitter!

Ill do it but really dumb question alert...how do you make it!!

I tried it with Tetley green tea with lemon & it was tasteless so I got Twinings with Pinapple & (?) something else & again it tastes like dirty hot water!

I pop a bag in a mug, boil the kettler but flick it off just before boiling point, put the water in the mug, leave for 2-3 mins, squish teabag (to get all flavor out lol) and drink....urgh still tastes like hot water, tasteless, is there something Im doing wrong.

pineapple and grapefruit! its yummy! i always add a sweetner to flavoured ones except citrus and plain green tea they are better with out.

twinings have just brought out a light and delicate green tea, put half a tsp of sweetener in it, it is lovely

twinings have just brought out a light and delicate green tea, put half a tsp of sweetener in it, it is lovely

Ive just bought some of this! I need to add sweetner to it though, after drinking the fruit ones its not as lovely lol xx

I have just poped to tesco and bought the light and delicate green tea with lemon! Its lovely! Nicer than the normal light & delicate green tea.

It smells like honey and lemon cough drink :)

Its 2 for £2 in tesco from today aswell :)

I also bout the peppermint one

xx

We are like the 'Green Tea Gang' instead of the Red Hand Gang! (I'm showing my age now)....

I have just tried my 1st ever cup of green tea! For someone who doesn't like any hot drinks, it went down quite well, so I think I will be joining this trial as of now too! ;)

whats the recomended amount of green tea you should drink a day to lose weight

I've seen different numbers mentioned, but 5 cups comes up a lot. That is what I am aiming to have! 3 down so far today, 2 to go...

Hi, well considering I started the green tea thread, I think I should join ya lol. Plus I sts this week, and haven't been drinking it as I run out. so gonna get some in the morning and join the trial me thinks :D

Oh and I've been drinking the nescafe green coffee, does that count too :)

I've seen different numbers mentioned, but 5 cups comes up a lot. That is what I am aiming to have! 3 down so far today, 2 to go...
wow five is a lot isnt it! i cant keep weeing after 3 i think if i had 4 i would have to sit on the toilet all day or wear a inco pad!!

Im gna do it aswell btww! :)

I have tried green tea,but I wasn't keen!Although I will be prepared to force it down if it boosts weight loss!!LOL

I am just such a lover of strong builders tea..........:D

Back