Green Tea Trial

i had a 3lb loss this week no idea whether its to do with green coffee but ui can't taste the difference so sticking with it

I've been trying to drink several cups of green tea a day for the last 10 days or so. WI on Friday and I sts. Not unusual in itself, I've stayed the same since last year. However, it was * week and I normally gain a few lbs in water retention. So I'm looking forward to positive results this coming Friday

2.5lbs for my first green tea week...pleased with that .... will keep with it and post results for next week

1/2 lb off for me this week, its not too bad as i went out for lunch sat- but i did have pasta and no alcohol. I was hoping that the tea would give me a bit of a boost!

I will carry on a see what happens next week!

xx

Okay, 1lb off which is a loss. I'm keeping the green tea up as I have found that I love it!!!!

My losses have been painfully slow since I started. I don't think it has made any difference for me good or bad. But, I really like GT, so it encourages me to drink more and that can only be a good thing!

Have had my first cup of green tea tonight and it was actually quite nice! I kept the teabag in it though to make it nice and strong!

I would be intrested to know whether anybody actually thinks it has helped with their losses?

Its ok i think i could get used to it!

Back