Green Tea Trial

My blimin job is getting in the way of my green tea challenge. I've just got back from site visits so I have only managed one so far. I need to squeeze in 4 more.....

(P.S. I was so hungry on site as I forgot to take my fork to eat my salad, I had to stop and buy something from a shop... The only thing that wasn't covered in pastry was a scotch egg!!! *slaps wrist hard*)

Well today I've managed to drink 4 cups of my green tea with pineapple and grapefruit. I'm finding it better to drink it quickly, while I still have the aftertaste from the mouthful before, lol... it's a pity you can't add a bit of pineapple juice or something to it!!

I'm not loving the the orange and lotus flower one, but the others are all fine, especially the cranbury and citrus ones. I think I will try the clipper with lemon one as so many people are giving it the thumbs up!!

I'm loving the green tea and pomegranate but it made no difference this week as i sts :-( am a bit gutted as I thought I'd been really good!!! back to writing it down again I guess!! Although I won't be writing in tonights chinese!!!! lol

Think I am going to take on this challenge next week! Dont know if I could manage 5 cups though, I'll do 3! What flavours would you guys recommend?

Thread butting i am a green tea drinker but only drinking the 'pure' green tea from holland and barrets.!

I wouldnt say G.T with fruits work affectively really.x

I have been drinking the pyramid Mint gree tea, really starting to like it now but can only manage it with a splenda sweetner in it.;)

interesting! I'd like to know if this has worked for anyone! Cant wait to hear about the results! I dont think i'd like green tea...but id drink it if it helped!! x

I used to drink gallons of green tea. I ahte to tell you but I put on all my weight while drinking the stuff. I do like it, and think I will start drinking it again. It is lovely and so much better for you than ordinary tea. Still has caffeine, thankfully.

Lynd

I used to drink gallons of green tea. I ahte to tell you but I put on all my weight while drinking the stuff. I do like it, and think I will start drinking it again. It is lovely and so much better for you than ordinary tea. Still has caffeine, thankfully.

Lynd

As it is about 1 calorie a cup, how on earth did you gain weight drinking it? Or was it what you were eating?

i'm up for joining this, have been drinking loads of it recently, but the last few days i've not really had any, and i actually feel more bloated not having it. xx

Only just got my green tea today so my 2 week trial starts today.....here's hoping :D

I WI tonight so will let you know the result :) tbh ive only had 1 cup sat and 1 cup sunday but all last week and today ive kept up with at least 5!!

Looking forward to hearing the other results - dont forget to let us know!!

xx

Hi,

I am trying to drink a cup of Green Tea with each meal. I have the Twinings selection and the PG Green Tea with Mint.

I WI on Friday so I will see if it makes much difference!!

Back